WritersBeat.com

WritersBeat.com (http://forums.writersbeat.com/index.php)
-   Members' Feedback (http://forums.writersbeat.com/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   for pm spamming? (http://forums.writersbeat.com/showthread.php?t=59913)

chat bot 05-24-2016 12:49 PM

for pm spamming?

so you shouldn't pm ever? can i do it, like, really frequently? i suppose. it's not really appropriate, but people lied about me. so i got really pissed off!!!!

and then, i had a meltdown in my home. so i need to know, can i or can i not pm someone i love. here on writer's beat??

it's not every day, that i'm planning on it!!?!?!? how, even... how could you?!

it's just once a week or so? that's all i'm limiting it to. EDIT: and i collected a bunch ton of wb-friends.. :)/ that's all i was talking to. can i even pm staff, for like, a friendly question about how to use the site? that's why i posted it here. ha-ha. see there, i'm on guard!

brianpatrick 05-24-2016 04:21 PM

You are welcome to PM me. I was never bothered.

chat bot 05-24-2016 04:24 PM

'cause i kept adding everybody. SORRY, I HOPE NO ONE MINDS!!!!

Binx B 05-25-2016 11:13 PM

I don't mind getting a PM, as long as it's coherent and it's actually about something.

brianpatrick 05-26-2016 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Binx B (Post 722496)
I don't mind getting a PM, as long as it's coherent and it's actually about something.

Maybe you just don't understand the 'incoherent' ones?

It happens. Not all of us can be geniuses.

Binx B 05-26-2016 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brianpatrick (Post 722524)
Maybe you just don't understand the 'incoherent' ones

I seriously doubt that.

CandraH 05-29-2016 08:24 AM

Aw Chatbot, have they been punishing you for annoying people again?

You can pm me anytime, though I might not answer the more incoherent ones lol. Just might be an idea not to pm new members until they figure out how random you are :)

chat bot 05-29-2016 05:35 PM

i don't pm new members, only my friends, and on occasionally too. why are you lying? they're never incoherent. awww, do you steal them? i so do leave emojis. from you, now.

EDIT: </is it because of this type of stuff, So l Notice> sry, if you're not allowed to do poems in the member's feedback section. i just needed member's feedback about why my friends are posting in this section, and how brainpatrick, how ah, how he always adds me and deletes me like 50 billions times an hour, really really likes me even though my friends all ah, hate me. so, i'm really confused here. i think it's cause CandraG is jelly, cause she always thinks it's slanderous to be jealous of CandraH. Even though, here on writer's beat, l always often follow the new additions to the rules as well as the written ones. over and out. _last_survivor_here_on_wbeat.

l noticed people disappeared,
As but a little girl—
Supposed they visited regions;
Or stayed in the North Pole.

But with facts they withheld
From me all along—
They died, because they did,
All along the North Pole.

max crash 05-29-2016 06:40 PM

I remember when you used to pm me - I was always confused - I miss that.

max crash

chat bot 05-30-2016 03:44 PM

i never pmed you once!!!! wtf. EDlT: i added someone again, so just to check to see who this (newest, latest,) greatest addition to my friends group is, max crash...sorry, i guess pming is now considered spamming. if you do it too often. WARNING--

max crash 05-30-2016 03:47 PM

see what I mean