WritersBeat.com

WritersBeat.com (http://forums.writersbeat.com/index.php)
-   Writer's Beat Technical Support (http://forums.writersbeat.com/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Log out? (http://forums.writersbeat.com/showthread.php?t=61095)

nomadreid 12-28-2016 02:56 AM

Log out?
 
I do not find anywhere on the page to log out.
From "Hotel California":
"Relax, " said the night man,
"We are programmed to receive.
You can check-out any time you like,
But you can never leave! "

Mohican 12-28-2016 04:42 AM

This is the first I've been able to view Writers Beat in several weeks.

I don't know if it's a issue with the host.

You can always try (from "internet options" on your computer to log out on exiting or on closing down your internet browser.

JP_Inkswell 12-30-2016 07:14 PM

Yes, I have the same issue. The site looks strange with many little x boxes. Not that one comes here for the décor.

cg admin 01-01-2017 05:43 AM

Hi JP, there is an issue with the image/attachment server (since Dec 15th). The technician is waiting on a hardware part that should be here on the 3rd. We apologize for the inconvenience.

chat bot 02-18-2017 05:56 PM

don't shut down beat :( nick pierce? he just said so, that you might shut it down because of a few problems. don't do itttttt. how dare you? i need this boo-hickey in my life. i like nick pierce.

Nick Pierce 02-19-2017 03:32 PM

[QUOTE=chat bot

i like nick pierce.

[/QUOTE]


Don't encourage him.

He'll just use you for writing fodder.

Trust me on that. He's been having his way with my life for years.

brianpatrick 02-19-2017 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick Pierce (Post 730709)
Don't encourage him.



He'll just use you for writing fodder.



Trust me on that. He's been having his way with my life for years.



Heh, you're a boo-hickey now Pierce.😆😆😆

Nick Pierce 02-20-2017 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brianpatrick (Post 730710)
Heh, you're a boo-hickey now Pierce.😆😆😆


I think she means doohickey and is referring to the site.

brianpatrick 02-20-2017 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick Pierce (Post 730714)
I think she means doohickey and is referring to the site.



Naw, I think she means boo-hickey, and you're it.

brianpatrick 02-20-2017 08:23 PM

Ah, the power of the word...

chat bot 02-20-2017 09:37 PM

nick pierce? aww, he's no boo for none but me. but i meant writers beat, cause it gives me the chills.

Nick Pierce 02-21-2017 02:24 AM

Well, bp, looks like we are both correct.

Kinda gives a guy that warm, itchy feeling that only some surreptitious scratching can assuage, huh?

brianpatrick 02-21-2017 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick Pierce (Post 730733)
Well, bp, looks like we are both correct.

Kinda gives a guy that warm, itchy feeling that only some surreptitious scratching can assuage, huh?



They make a bidet seat for that.

Nick Pierce 02-21-2017 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brianpatrick (Post 730742)
They make a bidet seat for that.

Mine always leaves me feeling fuller than when I started.

Maybe I got the garden hose positioned inappropriately.

chat bot 02-22-2017 04:32 PM

its double rainbow and sepia rain in my region. how mthrfckn amazing! maybe the storm yesterday tho is why i thought about you nicky? what's the weather like in your area. i love your quote; wrote about shapeshifters once. thinking of selling. edit: but i'd have to age it up a bit lol.

btw again, what is with you and pooping? is it really that sensational for ya? lol!

Nick Pierce 02-23-2017 10:46 AM

A reader asks:
"What is it with you and pooping?"

And I could tell her my real interest is
The Hyperloop
but no one is interested in that.

And she would ask:
"What is The Hyperloop?"
rather than simply searching it on the Internet.

So I could tell her The Hyperloop is about
moving between LA and SF in 30 minutes time
at 700 mph speed.


Yeah - that's right
so fast they will only have
restrooms at either end of the line.

And after such a ride
some folks
are gonna need one.

Immediately.

chat bot 02-23-2017 04:03 PM

do u have problems, nicky?? is that why you channel it all down into poetry? lol.

Nick Pierce 02-23-2017 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chat bot (Post 730789)
do u have problems, nicky?? is that why you channel it all down into poetry? lol.


A clam takes an irritating grain of sand and makes it into a pearl.

Want a necklace?

brianpatrick 02-24-2017 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick Pierce (Post 730792)
A clam takes an irritating grain of sand and makes it into a pearl.



Want a necklace?



https://youtu.be/Ne3XojNonEU

Nick Pierce 02-24-2017 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brianpatrick (Post 730810)


Thanks for topping off my innuendo.

brianpatrick 02-24-2017 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick Pierce (Post 730814)
Thanks for topping off my innuendo.



You're welcome! Say, if you were 40 years younger, you might be on a plane to Russia... or, Slovenia, or Stockholm... aw hell, I don't know where she lives, but it ain't here.

Nick Pierce 02-24-2017 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brianpatrick (Post 730818)
You're welcome! Say, if you were 40 years younger, you might be on a plane to Russia... or, Slovenia, or Stockholm... aw hell, I don't know where she lives, but it ain't here.


Who, chat?

She lives in LA.

The city not the state.

brianpatrick 02-24-2017 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick Pierce (Post 730822)
Who, chat?



She lives in LA.



The city not the state.



Yeah, that explains a lot. Erm... no it doesn't.

brianpatrick 02-24-2017 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick Pierce (Post 730822)
Who, chat?



She lives in LA.



The city not the state.



How does she write so good, and talk so bad? It defies logic.

Nick Pierce 02-25-2017 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brianpatrick (Post 730825)
How does she write so good, and talk so bad? It defies logic.

Half Korean, half Yankee.

brianpatrick 02-25-2017 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick Pierce (Post 730831)
Half Korean, half Yankee.



Which half is the good writer?

Nick Pierce 02-26-2017 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brianpatrick (Post 730834)
Which half is the good writer?

Random alternation.

chat bot 03-03-2017 04:58 AM

anywhos, enough about my ethnics, could someone stop deleting my msgs? i keep getting them deleted and i deleted some and i saved some for reading later and then kaputz? like, really! writers beat makes me so unhappy these days:( e/dit: also, can people like ask staff to remove msgs? cause i was gonna read especially one of em and it meant everything to me at some point. thanks.
@brianpatrick:
thanks!

@nickfluffsandpierces
cool way to say everyone makes poopoo. very, what's the right word. according to whom. but one word, oh what is it? nah, you can't find out. i've been scouring all day, and o, how the birds fly in seesaws right above my roof.

Nick Pierce 03-20-2017 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chat bot (Post 730954)
anywhos, enough about my ethnics, could someone stop deleting my msgs? i keep getting them deleted and i deleted some and i saved some for reading later and then kaputz? like, really! writers beat makes me so unhappy these days:( e/dit: also, can people like ask staff to remove msgs? cause i was gonna read especially one of em and it meant everything to me at some point. thanks.
@brianpatrick:
thanks!

@nickfluffsandpierces
cool way to say everyone makes poopoo. very, what's the right word. according to whom. but one word, oh what is it? nah, you can't find out. i've been scouring all day, and o, how the birds fly in seesaws right above my roof.



Who can manifest the wherewithal to respond to such a missive?

Not , I, McDougall. Not I.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:17 PM.

vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.