WritersBeat.com

WritersBeat.com (http://forums.writersbeat.com/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://forums.writersbeat.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Hello! (http://forums.writersbeat.com/showthread.php?t=61513)

Med nouarat 07-06-2017 12:09 PM

Hello!
 
My name is Mohammed. I am from Morocco. I am 24 years old. I am a new member here. Any welcome?

Nick Pierce 07-06-2017 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Med nouarat (Post 734259)
My name is Mohammed. I am from Morocco. I am 24 years old. I am a new member here. Any welcome?


Yes, Mo, I welcome you.

Are you a writer?

Grace Gabriel 07-06-2017 02:55 PM

Hi Mohammed.

Warm welcome to Writers Beat.:flowers:

brianpatrick 07-06-2017 06:11 PM

If you can lay down a sentence I'll be your best buddy here. All the other shit is just gravy.

Mohican 07-07-2017 09:56 AM

Welcome

What do you like to write?

Nick Pierce 07-07-2017 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Med nouarat (Post 734259)
My name is Mohammed. I am from Morocco. I am 24 years old. I am a new member here. Any welcome?


Any response to welcome?

Nick Pierce 07-10-2017 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick Pierce (Post 734319)
Any response to welcome?


No, there ain't.

Now don't that just make a guy wanna go on out and find someone new to chat up?

Grace Gabriel 07-11-2017 06:47 AM

It's not you Nick. It's him.

He's not in the right head space for a relationship right now.

I mean, you're lovely - and believe me, if he was able to commit to casual, anonymous, sporadic commentary on a writing forum - you would be the only choice.

He knows you deserve better.

They'll be other noobs - and they'll give you the forum life that you deserve.

Truth is - he just loves you enough to let you go.

No tears Nicky. You know he hates to see you cry. If he didn't respect you so much, this wouldn't be happening...

D'you want a tissue, cuddle - or a large tub of Ben & Jerry's?

Nick Pierce 07-11-2017 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grace Gabriel (Post 734419)
It's not you Nick. It's him.

He's not in the right head space for a relationship right now.

I mean, you're lovely - and believe me, if he was able to commit to casual, anonymous, sporadic commentary on a writing forum - you would be the only choice.

He knows you deserve better.

They'll be other noobs - and they'll give you the forum life that you deserve.

Truth is - he just loves you enough to let you go.

No tears Nicky. You know he hates to see you cry. If he didn't respect you so much, this wouldn't be happening...

D'you want a tissue, cuddle - or a large tub of Ben & Jerry's?



Thanks.

I feel better now.

But the next few wankers that sign on can get their kippers elsewhere.
I'm out until further notice.

earlgrey 07-12-2017 07:29 AM

well i wanted to drop by and introduce myself, but this comments are emotional, made me think twice before i said "hello"

.... Hello, everyone.

Grace Gabriel 07-12-2017 09:01 AM

Warm welcome to you earlgrey.

Are you a British tea drinker?

Are you pale and mildly perfumed?

Tell us everything.

Mr Pierce has exhausted himself from offering welcomes to people who never return...

but you're NOT one of those are you earlgrey?

Nick Pierce 07-12-2017 02:52 PM

[QUOTE=earlgrey

well i wanted to drop by and introduce myself, but this comments are emotional, made me think twice before i said "hello"

[/QUOTE]

A man can design a hundred buildings but let him be found amongst a flock of sheep one night (Christ, the helicopter light was bright!) and is he called a Shepard?

Noooo.


Point?

Over six thousand posts and this is the one ...

Nick Pierce 07-12-2017 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grace Gabriel (Post 734444)
Warm welcome to you earlgrey.

Are you a British tea drinker?

Are you pale and mildly perfumed?

Tell us everything.

Mr Pierce has exhausted himself from offering welcomes to people who never return...

but you're NOT one of those are you earlgrey?

Ask him if he is here for the writing and community and not here to use the membership for customer culling.

Nick Pierce 07-12-2017 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick Pierce (Post 734465)
Ask him if he is here for the writing and community and not here to use the membership for customer culling.


Nick?

Yeah, P.?

Why would you posit such a query?

Well, old sod, the homepage and little blue thing at the bottom of his name both send you to a site that sells backpacks.


What is amiss about having a craft and offering your art to the public, Nick?

Pierce, go have a look and then see if you wanna tell me there ain't no Made in China markings on the gear.

Nick Pierce 07-13-2017 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick Pierce (Post 734466)
Nick?

Yeah, P.?

Why would you posit such a query?

Well, old sod, the homepage and little blue thing at the bottom of his name both send you to a site that sells backpacks.


What is amiss about having a craft and offering your art to the public, Nick?

Pierce, go have a look and then see if you wanna tell me there ain't no Made in China markings on the gear.


Okay, Nick.
I see what you are on about.

And yes, I agree that it is likely the gentleman is interested in advertising more than integrating.

But, in fairness perhaps to a fault, what say you we give him another two days to show some intent to be involved with the site's primary reasons for being?



Okay, Pierce.
Whatever it takes to satisfy the Bodhisattva in you.



Thanks, Nick.



Yeah, yeah.
Om, aum, sheesh.

lgavra 08-03-2017 09:36 AM

A warm welcome.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:24 AM.

vBulletin, Copyright 2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.