View Single Post
Old 02-24-2014, 08:57 PM
ChibiEmmy (Offline)
Pencil pusher
Official Member

Thanks 0

Dear Loved Yet Hated Connor,

From the day we met, I knew you were a good guy. You'd help me through some confusing times. Yet the more girls that came through your life, the more I was like. "Hey! I know you better than these girls and yet you don't notice?" But weirdly, and awkwardly we came together in front of my brother who hated you more then anything in the whole world. It was embarrassing with all your friends, but they soon got over the fact. As time went on, I heard rumors you were with another girl. I defended you, but they won out. It was odd to ask, and might ruin what friendship we had left. And then my brother stepped in, I secretly cheered him on. He could do what I couldn't, push you away. I've always been to nice and quiet, but people never see the other side of me that's hidden away from public view. You finally left, I felt relieved. I was free to do what I pleased without worrying about you. Time past and our paths crossed again, but as friends. Your new girlfriend was jealous of me spending so much time with you. We made up sometime later, but I never did see her again, and I was once again to shy to ask what had happened. You finally faded from my life again, for good this time. But you left a mark, one that will never heal. And only you are to blame. I will forever regret not asking, "Did you cheat on me?"

I'll never be free.

Your Alice, Because I never told you my real name~

Last edited by ChibiEmmy; 02-24-2014 at 08:58 PM.. Reason: Because the Potatoes did it.