View Single Post
Old 01-23-2017, 11:33 PM
wrc (Offline)
Scribbling Master
Official Member

Thanks 230

Originally Posted by brianpatrick View Post
Hey Bill,

In all fairness you didn't see the forum when the original IT table was rolling. I just caught the tail end of it, and was never inside. The traffic that rolled out of there and posted in other threads was significant. It kept the place going, sort of like a room for the adults to drink and smoke and talk about adult things, and then stroll out and play with the kids some. Okay, it's a bad metaphor, but you get what I mean.
Hi banpatrick. You're one of my favorite posters. Always 'steady as she goes...' It always calms me down.

I came here after IT was going through the aftermath of killing it. So I never even got to read any of it. And I agree, that this 2nd IT was a place where I could try out ideas and feel more welcome, in addition to to the many short stories I got excellent feedback on. i came here after being attacked at another writer's forum. While here I tried another forum and got silly feedback. So I decided that WB was as good as it was ever gonna get.

It seems many commenting on this thread don't know who owns WB. The owner has a website, Crowdgather.com The people here should check it out. WB isn't listed and you have to search there to find it. The ones they showcase are forums dealing with 'maryjoewana', also known as 'ganja' if you're a Rostifarian. I used to belong to that huge community of smokers but left to become a serious writer. But a toke now and then is okay. I believe WB is not high on their list.

If there's a future for WB I'm willing to participate but not to lead.

Have a nice writing day. wrc

You're not dead 'til you're dead and when you are you won't know it. So, keep on writing and having fun.