View Single Post
Old 09-27-2015, 10:54 PM
pswgear (Offline)
Word Wizard
Official Member

Thanks 121
Send a message via Skype™ to pswgear

Originally Posted by Binx B View Post
I'm going to be useless. I don't read fantasy and I've never read Y.A. But having at least looked into the process a tiny bit, it looks good to me. I guess I am wondering how a wolf that hates Charlotte could be her friend.
Cheers, anyway! I appreciate the read through.

I guess if you're not actually using it you might be wasting their time, but were you thinking about submitting this to Query Shark for the heck of it?
Well, I am legitimately looking to see if someone's super excited about the project. In my experience with this book, an editor will either respond in 2 weeks or won't respond at all. So I don't feel like I'm jerking them around...too much.

I doubt I'll submit this to Query Shark. For this book, I've done a lot of things backasswards, including the query thing. Next time up, I'll get the query done before the first edit (as long as I have a solid grasp on what the book should be). That way the query process (at least a month of time), can get going while I'm doing other things related to the project.

I haven't had to talk about my book, because know one knows I'm writing it. Well, except my spousal unit, and she doesn't seem to be all the interested.
Hah, my partner is about as tired of this book as I am. 3 years is a long damn time.