View Single Post
Old 04-26-2016, 02:08 AM
PickleBottom (Offline)
Always Online
Official Member

Thanks 380

Originally Posted by fleamailman View Post
"...it's like everything else I do Prod..." went the goblin, then explaining "...simply I knew I'd be up against those trolls before long, so I did a foray through youtube for troll's songs before going into the fray on their forum, suspecting too that something that got under my thick skin would equally get under theirs as well...", in fact, the goblin suspected that the reader regardless of which creature he was he didn't want any one type of post always but instead wanted some divergence in content between the posts, thus writertypes probably enjoyed troll's posts at times just like trolls could enjoy livewiter's posts too, where normal people could just enjoy the oddity of both he imagined, adding "...naah I take wherever type of forum I'm on quite seriously like a venue as it were Prod, where it's like balancing things without going too far in any one direction..."

What's up, my brother from another mother? It's been some time, I see you're still going strong though, keep up the good work ellipse ellipse ellipse

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas
-George Bernard Shaw