View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 02:02 AM
Signature (Offline)
Dedicated Writer
Official Member

Thanks 32

I have not really gotten into reading yet. My angle for writing is a stupid one and certainly not a book.

I have tried many different creative things ... and I lack talent in all of them.
Game programming (guess I have some talent there), level design, drawing/painting, songwriting and playing instruments, modeling and animating in Blender and things like that.

So my interests are all over the place. Here are some of the things that inspired me:
For some reason I thought that writing novels would be a good first step towards establishing a playground with shared intellectual property for creative people.

I am dreaming of getting back into directing, painting (digitally) and maybe programming software that helps with content creation, as soon as the software out there gets more powerful and more easy to use.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Synopsis:
The Following User Says Thank You to Signature For This Useful Post:
PickleBottom (02-25-2013)