View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 10:44 PM
DavidGil (Offline)
Scribbling Master
Official Member

Thanks 190

You can improve your writing just as well by reading fiction or browsing online (and reading is the best way to learn). Honestly, the books won't tell you anything you can't learn for free.

If your mind is made up though, I did find King's On Writing to be a decent read years ago. That said, it was years ago, so my thoughts might be different now if I were to pick it up again.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by DavidGil; 04-18-2013 at 10:58 PM..