View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 06:35 AM
Prodigalson (Offline)
Homer's Odyssey Was Nothing

Thanks 414

Originally Posted by Myers View Post
...But if you really believe it's about mental illness, than yeah, I think you're being a total dick if you make fun of transgender people themselves.

Do you mock other people who have a mental illness? If not, then why is this OK?

Otherwise, I think there's something to be said for not being a dick or an asshole or whatever you want to call it when discussing these issues. But maybe that's just me...
Myers, you would certainly be qualified to call me on being a dick about this, having so much real-life experience yourself, but I think you're being a little too sensitive.

I mock no one with mental illness, and in some instances I would be able to understand transgenderism better if it were shown to be a mental disorder. In other instances I think a person would be crazy not to transition.
Mr. Ed said I should use his signature, since he's not anymore. In honor of his good friend Nok, here it is: "As far as smoking a cigar," she said, "I'd not know where to start or how to start." "It's simple," said I, "You light one end and chew on the other and hope to meet in the middle."
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.