View Single Post
Old 04-17-2016, 07:26 AM
Gaines (Offline)
Samuel Johnson, obviously!
Official Member

Thanks 870
Default It's Called; The Take Away

Okay folks, you've checked out this three year old immaculate red convertible Corvette and you've taken it for a spin. But let's get back to the real world. From the looks of your shoes and her handbag I doubt you can afford this baby. Why don't we take a look at a nice family four door sedan? It's a shame because I thought you two looked good in that Vette.

Editors note; I sold cars for quite sometime in the real world and made a ton doing it. This is one of many sales tactics that works. Usually the offended person or couple will get the sales manager and complain about the salesman being rude. Great! The manager knows the drill and ends up selling the car and usually within minutes. The salesman gets his commission. Managers get a cut of every unit sold off the lot. If the customer leaves offended odds are they really couldn't afford the car to begin with and there's no sense wasting anymore time with them. If you didn't buy this car then I know you are a broke dick! Drive carefully and buckle up!

Last edited by Gaines; 04-17-2016 at 07:35 AM..
The Following User Says Thank You to Gaines For This Useful Post:
jimmymc (06-08-2016)