View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 06:10 PM
akturtle47 (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

The strings echo in my left ear, one after the other.
*Pluck pluck*.
The vibes roll along, like a lone raindrop down a stingy cold window. A warm feeling erupts in the man's stomach, bubbling and erupting into his chest, buzzing and vibrating with energy along his shoulders, finally outstretching to the tips of his fingers and boiling into his neck and head, filling the areas with golden warmth.
Puffs of his breathe condense into silky gray view in the air front of his eyes, lingering in balls of cloudy dust, each dust particle bouncing against the other, in its own whizzing path of chaos, along with millions of others like it, bouncing and colliding against each other in a frenzy so haphazard and meaningless they could only take the form of such simplicity once together, because that's how the world works, in these opposites.
*RRRRRRRRrrrRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr NNNNNNNNNNNNNN RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRR *
That was the record player that the guy was listening to scratching.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Caught in a lanslide

My sh*t and sh*t:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.