View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 05:09 PM
inzombniac (Offline)
Copyist
Official Member

Thanks 6
Default #39 - SBWM seeks SF

Mickey here! Just wanted to let all of you know that this fun-loving mouse is looking for a new play mate! Iím single now that Minnieís had her operation. Oh, boy! You know me from television but I thought I should share a few facts with you.

Iím really good at dancing, sure youíve seen me boppiní at the wheel of a tug-boat but Iím also a clasically trained ballroom dancer! Yes-siree! Why, just the other day I helped Goofy polish up a few moves!

Iíd have to say the first thing people notice about me is my ears! Theyíre not just for looks, though. Iíve been told Iím a pretty good listener and I love being cuddled up to and being told secrets!

Iíve got some pretty important things in my life but I really canít live without my dog, Pluto! Say, maybe my title should be ďMust Like Threesomes!Ē

I spend a lot of time helping out my friends. They sure mean a lot to me! Donaldís still going to his AA meetings and I make sure I go with him everyday! What are friends for?! Once that restraining order Daisy got against him expires, Iím sure things will be back to normal. That means Iíll have more time to spend with you!

I donít tell everyone this but I love having my ears polished. The feel of a girls soft hands on my big black ears just does something for me! Hot diggity dog!

If youíre looking for a casual play mate with the potential for more, send me a picture and a little bit of information about yourself! I like everyone but sorry, no cougars!

Bye-bye!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

mmmm... sleep