View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 03:07 AM
luckyme (Offline)
The laughing one
Official Member

Thanks 704

Rocker,
I know where you're coming from, and I do feel the same. So help me out, if you reply, do a crit, give feedback, drop a line about the Contest and urge people to vote, because we do not spam or force our horses to drink.

There's actually people out there who do not even seem to know we have a contest, let alone that any member is eligible to vote.

Spread the word, I like to think it isn't a lack of interest, but merely a lack of knowledge of the existence of out wonderful WBQ and its contests.

Edit:
You do know that you had only two votes for the entire poetry section, did you? As you do for the prose poll. Use them in one poll or divided among the two.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.