WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Free Writing

Free Writing Plot bunnies, random musings, etc. No one-liners.

The Current State of the NFL Season

Old 10-29-2010, 12:26 PM
Gaines (Offline)
Samuel Johnson, obviously!
Official Member

Thanks 871
Default The Current State of the NFL Season

At this juncture in the NFL season there have been as many surprises as disappointments. I shall touch on a few of salient ones for those that follow the game.

The lowly Kansas City Chiefs are now in first place in their divison. True, their division is a weak one but KC, until now, has traditionally been the weak link. It won't last so don't bet good money on them.

The Chargers can't line up right half the time. Their head coach, Norv, is basically an assistant coach elevated to his level of incompetence. It shows.

Coach Mangini of the Browns, Lewis of the Bengals and Lovie of the Bears are sure bets to be canned by seasons end. Yeah the Bears have a winning record at the moment but lately their piss poor offensive line and Cutler's dumb ass heroics are not getting it done. Lovie has lost control.

The Cowboys beyond a doubt are the biggest disappointment this season so far. Expected to make it to the playoffs and maybe the big dance they have managed to win only one game. One Game! Owner Jerry Jones is more meddlesome than a ferret in an cookie factory. He should be banned from the NFL. Their coach, a nice guy if you like milktoast couldn't manage a one horse race. Poor Wade..the dupe. The team is in disarray and the season for what it is worth is done for the "Boys." Idiots.

The Eagles have been winning more than expected and so have the Redskins. The Ravens have and awesome defense..secong to the Steelers and the Jets look strong. The Pats are struggling with new faces and the Atlanta Falcons are the class of their division. Look for Singletary to get the axe at seasons end in Frisco. He isn't ready to be a prime time NFL coach.

This is just a partial list. Before closing I will single out two teams heading in opposite directions. Let's begine with the Vikings.

A certain red robed Viking fan on this forum with the initials FF who shall remain nameless is suffering a terrible season...to this point. Saddled with and over the hill QB that apparently texted pictures of his nether region to a female reporter is not only in trouble with the league but his body over 21 NFL seasons is breaking down. Combine that with a head coach way in over his head and you have all the ingredients for a disaster. I truly feel for my Viking fan. She deserves better as long as she isn't in Pittsburgh!!!

Last but not least you have the Pittsburgh Steelers. The winningest superbowl franchise in the history of the NFL. My boys! They are kicking ass and taking no prisoners. Solid offense and the best defense in the league. What can I say! We are superbowl bound for number 7.

This has been my unbiased assesment of the NFL season up to this point.

Go Steelers!!!!

Old 10-29-2010, 01:17 PM
Redlorry

Redlorry sits down with .

She's gonna find you... and it won't be pretty.

I'm selling tickets
Old 10-29-2010, 02:48 PM
Gaines (Offline)
Samuel Johnson, obviously!
Official Member

Thanks 871

Originally Posted by Redlorry View Post
Redlorry sits down with .

She's gonna find you... and it won't be pretty.

I'm selling tickets
I know and I have prepared myself for the worst. He he. The sad thing is that she doesn't have a leg to stand on! Probably won't stop her and god help me if and when my Steelers have a bad season...like that will ever happen!!! Hah!

I'm toast...

WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Free Writing