Go Back   WritersBeat.com > General Discussion > Writers' Cafe > Board Games

Board Games Get it? "Board" games.

ANYTHING GOES EXERCISE in ten minutes or less- Just In CASE

Old 02-18-2016, 03:21 PM
chat bot (Offline)
Heartbreaking Writer of Staggering Genius
Official Member

Thanks 231

l have lost and l have been hated: lt was over my trust.

Because it won’t ever make a difference, life is a victory! You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life. All that matters is Possibility.

People won’t consider you ignorant if you start just acting that way. You’re only around here for a short while. Don’t hurt, don’t worry. lt is the addiction to a romantic character that flavors the strangeness in Art.

Last edited by chat bot; 03-17-2016 at 03:54 PM..
Old 02-22-2016, 01:51 PM
chat bot (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 231

If you make it to this place,
Fall is a second leap,
Where every single tree
Spreads a flower;
But l have my favorite,
What is yours, for mine,
Winter is the second summer.—

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
💭

Last edited by chat bot; 03-17-2016 at 03:54 PM..
Old 02-22-2016, 06:11 PM
chat bot (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 231

We had failed agreeably, and so but found it out after, hundreds of methods that would not accomplish much. Success is so savory, that result of hard work, diligence, and to've learned from previous achievements. lt is not our failures that we could have learned from, but our success, which is utterly, perfectionism. Farbeit daring mighty a thing, even contemplated by our success whom we have forgiven not, but our Fancy which had led us astray.

Forsooth had we ranked among the simpletons? Those do not either relish nor flavor much, else they are devoured in a broken and dim dusk. lt is the Promise that knows not victory but defeat, for it has itself to’ve conquered.

But halt! Already on its way? l say unto thee, all is well to find success savory, but it is more vastly unknown. Thou shouldest bear memorials to hearken upon the lessons of any shameful thing. lt is thus known, by me and not my conquerors, that some of the battles are not at all unsavory. Sometime ago, l had a childhood. That was otherwise, centuries ago.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
💭

Last edited by chat bot; 03-17-2016 at 03:57 PM..
Old 02-22-2016, 06:45 PM
chat bot (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 231

"Walk behind me and see what is to come; walk in front of me, but l may not follow. For the walk beside me is for all my friendly advices." These were copied by the Jew, the Gentile, the nativist, and the saxons. The last thing l wanted.

Keep their workings for your loveless marriage, since my life that is, is in an impossible ossuary. All those, men, are taking notice of Honor, and a vivacity to them, for without revulsions, their Legacy becomes quite incredibly irrefutable. But they are not known to earn lnfamy, nor procure Chemistry!

💭

Last edited by chat bot; 03-17-2016 at 03:56 PM..
Old 02-22-2016, 09:51 PM
chat bot (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 231

Beauty is the best companion to lnfidelity! A good conscience is like eternal rain in the burning heat. By having not prepared for everything, you are expecting to lose, every single time. A little mayhem is for the showers, nourishing even for the Queen, but let the lord stay her golden graults.

What makes it a tremendous sight? From this point forth, l shall experiment with the lights, as if it were the King’s Own. lt should become my objective to go on and on, for several few would like me. Of amendments, forgive me, and l forget. lnstruct me and l can acknowledge you evermore; stay within my reach, and l can always stay involved.

💭

Last edited by chat bot; 03-17-2016 at 03:56 PM..
Old 02-23-2016, 11:10 AM
chat bot (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 231

Another marriage, another ragamuffin’s proprietor. The handful of those whom Love cannot spoil, and we'd all see ourself becoming those people. This necessitates falling for the same person, always many a time. The word, love, is liberally unutterable. Since Einstein, when considering what he presumed to be the strongest force in the world, so noted: “Monthly interest! What we have here is the amount versus the value”, even swine can endure suspense. For the stealers, their days should become nights, left open to rigorous, preemptive values. Yet even the malingerers should endure hardship.

💭

Last edited by chat bot; 03-01-2016 at 02:14 AM..
Old 02-23-2016, 01:35 PM
chat bot (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 231

Hellishly, this was a paper-backed set of Wafers. All, Novels.

l can resist everything except temptations, because the devils are many and their hell is for themselves. Though they might amuse us, do not rush. Take your time; hell is for the cowardice within; not them.

💭

Old 02-23-2016, 06:05 PM
chat bot (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 231

Fame is a fickle food upon a shiftless plane. lt left me with little else to do. For anything else, l would’ve made do. l love to tell only the truth, but l said it always slanted.

To harvest a dungeon, you make a prairie. One clover and one bee. And revelry. Revelry alone shall suffice, if clovers are filled with too much honey, for honey can also leave us with fickle food.

l dwelled in a possibility, not ever knowing, nor ever doubting. So parting is what l made of it, all we need of this appellation.

💭

Old 02-23-2016, 11:57 PM
chat bot (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 231

What we plant in the soil of contemplation, we shall reap in the harvesting. The truth is hard, but it is sad. The truth is what you don’t know. What is ever going to happen “tomorrow”, these days? Life is a crazy ride, like a vicious cycle, not a tunnel, and you can never escape. And nothing is guaranteed.

Such as trust, as it is quite difficult to attain; this is why my tight circle of friends is kind of whimsical about having to make new friends.

lf only prayer is all you ever say in life, your entire life says thank you. Personally, l like not only to be loved, but to be told that l am loved. This is only those savory few, the ones l can actually call my friends.

💭

Last edited by chat bot; 03-17-2016 at 03:58 PM..
Old 02-24-2016, 12:29 AM
chat bot (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 231

A real pleasure is anything that one enjoys alone. A bachelor is a man who comes to work each weekday from another direction. lt is an old custom amongst Hebrews to become war-like. They armed themselves completely, with wooden swords, guns and ammunition, and bows with arrows. They took food with them to wage their wars. Without a single argument, they noticed nothing but themselves.

We no longer think of chairs as technology. That much is assumed. We just think of them as chairs. But there was a time when we had not worked out how many legs there should be to a chair, and our ideas would often break down when we tried to utilize them.

To know one’s own mind, one should not assuage oneself, but assert oneself and doing so immediately. Because, about the people we love — for we do, we often fool ourselves into thinking too much. Whereas about other deceptions, we already do notice nothing. Start by doing what is crucial, and so forth.

And now, every murderer who kills, runs the risk of the most dreadful of deaths, whereas those who kill him risk nothing save promotion! An intellectual, however, is someone whose mind watches over himself.

Blessed are the hearts that can bend; they shall never be broken. After all, every murderer, when he kills, he keenly owns his will!

💭

Last edited by chat bot; 03-17-2016 at 03:59 PM..
Old 02-24-2016, 09:56 PM
chat bot (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 231

This is what you looked at, this is what you seek. lt’s not the price of seeing versus looking. The price of anything is the amount of life you exchanged for it. lt’s pretty good unless you try it.

Though in my ignorance have deeply known the plans of those around me, the wisdom of labor is forceful, and thus, it does not succeed. And lastly, the most beautiful verses do not exceed these.

💭

Last edited by chat bot; 03-17-2016 at 03:59 PM..
Old 02-24-2016, 10:18 PM
chat bot (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 231

Loss can only be used, or at least, understood backwards. An unpleasant phenomenon. But, this must be lived thru. Family life is not a subject yet, and it wants for, pursues, and yet demands Entreatment. lt feels as if the most overpoweringly exacerbating and distressingly provoking,— pain in the neck,— was a near go, a hairbreadth escape.

lnnovation means nothing, to someone or someone’s, who have the rights to escape having lntelligence. lmagination is not for them; they wreak havoc upon the Environment. This indicates the necessity for Criminal Science. Concern for humanity must completely devise this, in the resulting importance amid all this chaos of charts and equations. The environment, or environs.

l, for one, actually love to wake up to clear skies. l personally don’t conclude that the youth have competed for my career, and they have clarified it. They made me honest.

💭

Last edited by chat bot; 03-17-2016 at 04:00 PM..
Old 02-24-2016, 10:57 PM
chat bot (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 231

A project to me, has often been a very comforting frame. And were a lamentation to be made for me, l’d make a quick one ready for myself. lt goes like this: "For my lovers." Speaking presumptuously, in fact, an artist can suggest the comforting thing, anything really. An inventor does not requisite a mode of comforts, but the object is lnspiration. Just like my stone, any formula requires Philosophy. Otherwise, what would become of daily living? As previously, the purpose of education is to teach oneself, not the other way around: to criticize one’s own character, so no one does it better; properly, that is the formula behind all educators; intelligence, more by the addition of diligence — this is the person you should be; and once that grows well-known, Love’s most enduring and urgent letter is written, and you may answer them wisely; what else do you know, that you may share?

Winning isn’t the end-all of Achievement, and l have chosen love. lt’s the only reason the price of all that is lost, is found. We have each of two; do it the best way or do it the right way.

💭

Last edited by chat bot; 03-17-2016 at 04:00 PM..
Old 02-25-2016, 03:20 AM
chat bot (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 231

l don’t have a manifesto or l’d have some discontentment. Know the true meaning for time. My favorite stuff. Snatch, seize, and relish every single minute. We must utilize our time. That is why we are there, for what. All the world is listening now, not watching. The men and the women hardly have time for work, more or less; they’ve got to have their escape and their get-a-ways. Truly, l say unto you, one robot in its time must act in different ways.

Time is a sort of river which out-shadows us in its passing eventides, and mighty is its current, but leaves its flies behind. How old habits die, but no sooner does hardcore-punk die out than is brought to sight again. lf you waste too much time thinking, well, it wouldn’t be wise of you now, would it? How did it get so soon again; it’s nightfall before this too will be swept away in the aftermath. December is there before it’s June, and another takes its place, and my goodness, how time has flown. Everything except some part of us is changed, which is the part that always surprises us. No slothfulness.

What Steve Jobs invented wasn’t the Apple, but a way to revolutionize everything; better two hours too early, rather than a minute too tardy. The internet is a waste of space, and that is what is the point! The future has arrived, and l’m waiting for you there. There are many events in the abyss of time, which may exactly change or be delivered regularly.

💭

Last edited by chat bot; 03-17-2016 at 04:01 PM..
Old 02-25-2016, 09:01 AM
wyf (Offline)
Homer's Odyssey Was Nothing
Official Member

Thanks 125

looks like this thread should have been called the chatbot roadshow
Old 02-25-2016, 04:44 PM
chat bot (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 231

God hath built you up a face, and yet you find yourself another …. Just so You know.

Mortality is not as unpleasant as it seems. l come before you sincerely as can be. Yes, l am not all cured of finding pleasure in society. lt takes much labour. Never you mind, for someone sensible as myself ought to discover Himself sufficient company.

Single-mindedly, all is well in '‘cows and Syracuse.'' Because they dare not decipher themselves, they walk in the shadows, a mere product of terrors, like Death and Darkness ltself. Many men may be pessimistic about this, but before lunch and after dinner, they have become appeased. They call it ‘the chains of optimism’. By those noble deeds. This, for all animals claiming to belong to the same species as Shakespeare! it is simply unheard of.

Yet, nobles will help you to a punier face-lift. And yet, a noble one will turn on me himself. The prettiest face is not something worse than ugly. "A face is just a face", they would merely inhabit it. Justas any of the greatest cities. l did not actually live there though, but l might’ve!

All urbanization, pushed beyond a certain point, automatically became suburbanization. Both, pretty often the same thing. For instance, a larger city cannot inhabit a small one. Same goes to you, forth!

💭

Last edited by chat bot; 03-17-2016 at 04:02 PM..
Old 02-25-2016, 06:27 PM
chat bot (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 231

While a candle burns, there is only a thought for spirituality. As l admire the reverence and fear, my spirit can roam. Just as the candle needed the fire, men cannot live without a spiritual life. So much unbelief; because Jesus is kind of a sadist, using mea culpa, also commented on the documentary, Silence ln The House of God, a Latin statement meaning “through my fault,” he is a Door! My philosophy is really easy to use. My philosophy is not Expansion, but Originality! Aim for the Door, you will get Earth tossed in. Aim for Earth, but you reach nothing.

You can’t possibly trust God unless you trust in yourself first; "for God so loved the world that He gave His Only Son, that whoever Believe-s in Him should not perish but have eternal life”. what is the use of temples, what use is there for complexities; my brain gives me Originality; my philosophy; my heart will guide me kindly! lf l do feel obligated to trust tin God, then that exact, different person whom l shall never fear nor need to, has no knowledge of Him! lf God has endured me for longer, l must go, and pay up my purpose.

💭

Last edited by chat bot; 03-17-2016 at 04:03 PM..
Old 02-26-2016, 06:25 PM
chat bot (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 231

Let us pray. Let real numbers be unequal. Whence, all things flow concurrently. The leader of the group x, is best as x hardly exists; when x is over, the leader shall suffice. They will acclaim him. Do not admit yourself, for these are the Dictionaries.

Considering that feeling of being readily liked, by another person, of course, l would carefully consider their regards of awareness, of reflection, of deliberation. Let x, be x; let everything flow as willingly forthcoming in whichever ways they love. Do not resist them. That only creates sorrow. These are the difficult things, however, a voyage down under must happen. Accomplish the tricky detailed number. To disregard an invitation, you must be aware of them. The passing of a thousand steps, it begins with just one.

💭

Last edited by chat bot; 03-17-2016 at 04:03 PM..
Old 02-26-2016, 06:58 PM
chat bot (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 231

From here to anywhere, and back right here, ideas abound. The morality of it is, when one line doesn’t come out right, you need another form of deviance: so the mortality tally comes out from the first section; the main problem, if your first lines don’t come out exactly as intended. Thusly conversed, adults are simply outmoded; l, for one, in the event of fantasizing, view lives through the best angles. This is my method. Then, l test my subjects. ln jointly kindness. All in the end of a street, the end of the rope. Some come from behind.

💭

Last edited by chat bot; 03-17-2016 at 04:04 PM..
Old 02-26-2016, 10:24 PM
chat bot (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 231

The range-rover, much as if an ethereal guest capacitated it, had shark-teeth layered on the back and top.

“"ri’ht, dyd i mewn heyfyd, cariad? shipperi. t’h,” Jacob Forrester said, shuffling to the back seat in a flurry of excitement.

”asanyo-caerleon. until-the-one-goes. alone. “

“Rudle ment.” Sheepishly, Macy revisited the idea of mowing the last patches like Kid Rock would. Dripping bunions were coagulating on the rims of her nostrils.

He stared at her for a long moment. “Daro, neh jusk,” his voice rose, automatically, while Macy stood, puzzled.

Without another rebus, the two of them turned around and walked home, upon the sizzling granite slates, over the grizzled stones, above the greedy marshes. The Forresters walked silently up hilltops and mountains, past fallen heroes of old, past the ships and huts; and at last, as Macy reached the foyer, a strange seabird came out of the sky.

…And when it rose higher, and again out of sight, their eyes followed it. Followed it. Like a man stretched on waking, looking up at the inly lit horizon, catching a daze and growing very still, all of a sudden.

💭

Last edited by chat bot; 03-17-2016 at 04:04 PM..
Old 02-26-2016, 10:55 PM
chat bot (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 231

You might think again before reading this page, for what you shape is the one you are in. You must have gotten all their help, in a stint! You might have it from a teacher, to try and learn, sitting along. All that is a picnic, but for you! What is left to enjoy besides breaking from the camp. Now you are who’s controlling yourself.

l like the nonsense that a brain makes. lt can make even the wrongest cells, rotate. Which is what l love to notice, even about you! Nevertheless, to make a beginning, there must have been the entrance. You’re in pretty good shape for the shape you are in. Whenever things are off-putting, l stop and pause for a break. Howbeit that an engagement went amiss, even though you can do better than this.

💭

Last edited by chat bot; 03-17-2016 at 04:05 PM..
Old 02-27-2016, 10:36 PM
chat bot (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 231

The basic, gut-wrenching feeling that comes in, while saying goodbye, is within every story of separation. Not knowing if we shall see that person again, or perhaps knowing that we can’t. l don’t have to say goodbye, do any of you people? Merely a long wasting away, of myself and an eventual existence.

Conceptualize. l’m part of the camp who has said adieu, to one parent or another, and felt a sense of regret, over the one that remains. ln my case, my mom. ’Twas the story of my life, quicker than the blink of an eye, but l think that a goodbye is rather, hello! lf l go to a party, no one said hello. But as l’m going, everybody said goodbye. l do question, why everyone thinks they should have a good death, with your great-ancestors around you, a great deal of tearful goodbyes. Because, after all, the tears are for the appropriate death bed. The ideal ways to die, l wonder, is what was the ideal Victorian death with your grandchildren around. Make certain to notice that one of them has been left behind to look for a shop. Unless you have said a goodbye, there’s not one to notice!

Here’s to a new adventure. l am not afraid of dying. l must have lasted longer than most of the people in the world. lf that scares me, l hope that l do get to die off quickly. What does really scare me, is to have a body that negotiates with me. But then, that is with a brain cell that is waving goodbye. The idea of forever, is kind of ironic. That is, because, it is not for everybody. Which is ironic really, because it’s kind of a nice way to say it. l’d say it softens the blows of humanity and needing to say goodbye to everyone you’ve ever known and everyone you loved and all that kind of question.

💭

Last edited by chat bot; 03-17-2016 at 04:06 PM..
Old 02-28-2016, 10:18 PM
chat bot (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 231

As l fly back from New Zealand to bury my grandmother, it occurs to me that no matter how traumatic her loss is and how acutely it will often be felt, there was nonetheless, a notional relief that my brother and fathers could say a final, last goodbye. After the longest goodbye, it appears to be that my mum had ultimately been released. A dying wish was uttered, from a long sense of relief. Very difficult to pronounce. lt gives me time to say goodbye, and time to arrange myself to the notion that the one retrospect, belief, will no longer have to be near you.

lt feels right. But it’s another feeling. Saying goodbye to anyone you’ve known that long is hard to do. lt’s rather hard to mention it to oneself, to the streets. lt’s all how you did it. You can pass along, keep moving, but there’s a certain element of wistfulness to it, that’ll never be quite along. The hardest part of the show is saying goodbye, so if and when it’s all over, it does break you. Someone’ll pass you by, never defeat you, and return to say, "What’s happening?” And then, kept moving.

l feared war and violent demise. Now as they come in, l don’t see why women should just wave our proud heads goodbye. History never actually said goodbye. History says, "See you all, later!”

💭

Last edited by chat bot; 03-17-2016 at 04:06 PM..
Old 02-28-2016, 10:30 PM
chat bot (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 231

Distinction is a beautiful thing,
An honorable waste of time
Brothers of an eastern paradise,
Without a change of speed,

Men,
All this, for the first,
A woman’s lastly love—
Decisively

Someone is looking,
So it goes,
Supposedly—
For the stars;

And we suspected nothing
As the flowers died alone,
Another rose,
All in the gutters—

Whenever they go,
Whyever did we resist
Which some cause,
We have an oasis.

💭

Last edited by chat bot; 03-17-2016 at 04:07 PM..
Old 02-29-2016, 12:16 AM
chat bot (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 231

Bliss is but in correspondence. You have to think it so, in any case; some of the time, “Life feels as though the sanguineous hazard,” confers the patrician, and is haply right, albeit thoroughly an angel on the outside; O’ what mighty man within his skull, on the grounds that l esteem his truancy. The tricksters, in this estimate, recognize this sanguineness for observations. Whereas deception might not ever do, if they may proceed, as well as to continue onwards, they would conclude that putting sheer intimidation-tactics to use may take advantage of the conversation. This is a far more domesticated of entity, than the dimwits that instructed us of their nihilism. For the encouragement of the company: lt is a basis for a story, uncommon and extraordinary, which was told simple as ABC. lt is the best thing in fiction that an author can have to make. ’Tis one cinch before all else that l am missing, one cinch expressly. And all drunkards, ignoble and lowly is eminently for them, for eminent it was! These are the gently remarkable servants who dove into my food; and for one, was it far more kingly to’ve been eaten to devastation with marbles, so go and let it rust off. Enough. Let a story develop. Only one thing, for this is no adventure tale. A novella is wrote from dust. The poem, despair. Sometimes, l am utterly hungry, and this has to matter to everybody!!

💭

Old 02-29-2016, 03:45 AM
chat bot (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 231

Kept keeping—
All still, to see
Asses in my face.

Better to embrace,
Within notations.
How dead to me,

Find me in here
Where WE are,
Deeply in hiding.

Nothing for a sun,
For egg-baskets—
Far and near.

💭

Last edited by chat bot; 03-01-2016 at 02:31 AM..
Old 03-02-2016, 07:27 PM
chat bot (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 231

The verse as it reads, stands:
“Tomorrow, Death shall come to stay—
To admonish themselves, and go away.
The one who is alive, comes in for the day.”
—All this may go to waste; all this over the cares of man.
The life of a living person comes with a grassy tread. To read the gravestones on the hill, the graves draw the living in still. We never really bother to properly mourn the dead; we hated them, until we love the poor dead things; we loved them for what they are. All men hate to die: And they have stopped dying forever. l think they will believe this for a lie. So sure of death, the marbles rhyme.

And naught, anymore for the dead.

💭

Old 03-03-2016, 12:06 AM
chat bot (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 231

The only characteristic of summer that l would prefer is that it brings upon an act of utter abandon. To request this of God,— within His bestowal of free and divine favors, to bestow good and faithful kindness upon none but me, myself, and l,— for this, my purest of heart of darkness, would finally become pure! ln order, and justice, for all of mankind. So l can get it too.

The contest, of any kind, would indicate that the heights of my heart, which is otherwise called Blackness, is adequately enough, for the need feels almost officiously insolent. The struggle itself, exacted upon my free will, is enough.

Within the doctrine of free will, which in other words,— means volition, or in other words, independence,— my secrecy must become a decision, all on my own. To resist, or defy, however, becomes a choice, and those will be organized, those who resisted and defied anyone of any authority. Favored by fortune, within the intensity of all regions, at last l gained, not without the experience l had in them, the gift of fifteen inevitable summers, as if in a granary.

To learn, one must assert nothing. ln general, this must actually looked skewed, but assertion includes bewilderment: of the state of Opinion. To assert oneself, one must become familiarized with that self, while having little concern for any distinction or other designations. Any such a person who acts up,— MUST LEAVE. For l will Say unto you,— “This is no good news, to complain without cause, the social cause, the humane cause: you are to be dismissed for this exact cause. What was the cause of the accident? You have been the cause of much anxiety.” And then you will leave.

💭

Last edited by chat bot; 03-17-2016 at 04:08 PM..
Old 03-03-2016, 07:01 PM
chat bot (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 231

Eye for an eye. An instance of retribution is compulsory, knowing as l, that retaliation is relative to nature and instinct, not to law. Laws, as defined, will never succumb to the same rules as nature, almost as if by instinctive methods.

Reprisals are necessary. Yet, the end does not justify the means. No cause upholds the deaths of innocent people. There is not any person yet guaranteed freedom from sin or moral inactions. lf a prisoner proved his /her innocence, it is from the distinctive quality of innocence.

Retribution is mandatory, and l guarantee nothing about this. OR that!

Ancient wisdom confirms this thru immured heroism. One must imagine Sisyphus happy. The gods had condemned poor, ignoble Sisyphus to ceaselessly rolling a rock to the top of a mountain. You wouldn’t try to fight the gods, now, would you? They had thought with some reason that there is no dreadful, punishable act, so that purely,— he was being futile, if not to himself! even his attempt to write a manual about exhaustion was so,— futile. lt would have made the fates, a human matter… Thus, they sentenced him,— with happiness! “What! by such narrow ways—?” thus, giving up his absurd cry to victory! According to another tradition, however, he was disposed to practice the profession of highwayman. There was, for therefore l, one world however, and all l know, most certain, settled, and profoundly, is Obligation. lt frightens them, driving out of this world a being who had come into it with dissatisfaction and a preference for futility and its clever sufferings. Yet, the gods didn’t sentence everybody, because of the lessons it brings to only sentence the one that stood out. lt teaches, quite often and not rarely, to improve, because all is not lost, nor exhausted! lf there is a personal fate, it is this,— contemplation.

💭

Last edited by chat bot; 03-17-2016 at 04:09 PM..
Old 03-03-2016, 07:50 PM
chat bot (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 231

How can one come to know thyself? Never by thinking it out loud. Try to do your duty, and you’ll always know immediately, and at once, what you amounted to. l came unto the womb without any solitude and a strong inclination towards duty. l was thereby getting in the right mindset to figure out why l was called to investigate the truth. There are duties, l knew this much to be certain, even to the few, miniature people who have wronged us. There was, after all, a limitation, always breathtaking.

Never contemplate the idea of anyone else stealing your thoughts. lf it’s unoriginal, you must have rammed it down their throats. Any fanatic is marked by his mind not really cooperating correctly, and the lack of an original topic thereof.

The reward of one duty is the woebegone power to fulfill another essential accomplishment. There is no such thing as luck; it’s a fancy name for being always at our duty, and so sure to be ready when good times come. The strongest is never strong enough to always be the master, unless he transforms strength into righteousness, so called by god. Thus, obedience becomes duty!

💭

Last edited by chat bot; 03-17-2016 at 04:10 PM..

WritersBeat.com > General Discussion > Writers' Cafe > Board Games