WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > The Billboard > Classifieds

Classifieds Advertisements go here. Content of this forum does not represent the service provided at this web site.

Do you need a proofreader/copyeditor?

Old 05-06-2016, 08:10 AM
NoBetterProof (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

Thanks 0
Default Do you need a proofreader/copyeditor?

What drives me? My love for creativity and words! With over 20 yearís hands-on experience as a paralegal proofreader, I am dedicated and pride myself on achieving the highest levels of accuracy, confidentiality, professionalism and promptness in my work.

My experience has involved extensive first-hand legal work with some of the Top 500 London law firms. This, importantly, was the inspiration behind the care and precision I now take with each and every assignment I undertake.

As a Freelance proofreader and copyeditor, I now work with a host of private clients as well as acquiring assignments through various Freelance websites. In this capacity, I enjoy a vast array of projects ranging from proofreading, copyediting of eBooks; web-content; novels; business books; religious books; and blog articles, to name just a few.

I am a passionate professional, keen on completing every project I take on with the utmost efficiency, going above and beyond to fulfil the requirements of my clients.

So, whether you need a sanity check, second pair of eyes, or some indepth proofreading and copyediting, I look forward to working with you!

WritersBeat.com > The Billboard > Classifieds