WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Poetry

Poetry Sit down or take a stand in this poetry section.

For all I am worth

Old 12-07-2016, 10:38 AM
MassThinker (Offline)
Typist
Official Member

Thanks 3
Default For all I am worth

It's my secondary language. so I could and would be very thankful if someone helped me revised and look for potential typos. Thanks.

Shifting through each every cornerstone in the story I have accumulated thus far, revisiting destinations within the timeless mind. I hit a new low this time - next level depression tested my faith.

Thrown into the abyss of endless expanse of darkness, places men fall never to return. I walked the land of shadows. Lived life from under the veil and faced torments few can fathom; far from the only one far from alone.

When such a war unravels within the depths of the psyche I pray its for a reason. In the midst and grips, escape is but a futile attempt that lasts only for a second in comparison to the inevitable process ahead.

The light that leads us comes disguised as misfortune with all our mental chains at once. In such a repetitive loop of madness, I can now emphasize why men break and with those whose souls become corrupt.

Arise from the ashes anew and carry on.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Poetry