WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Writer's Beat > The Notice Board

The Notice Board All site related announcements will be here.

Truth or dare!

Old 12-18-2010, 09:34 PM
Night Wanderer (Offline)
Midnight nomad

Thanks 252
Default Truth or dare!

Apparently the last issue's staff Inquisition was not sufficiently scarring--heck, it was only fatal to one person; where's the fun in that?--so they've naively agreed to brave the onslaught again. You can choose to either ask questions to specific people, or general ones answerable by anyone...and possibly everyone. Depending on how cruel I feel, I will give each staff member a choice between answering one of your questions... or something along the general vein of being eaten by a dinosaur. (Isn't that a good dare? I dare you to be eaten by a dinosaur!)

...Seeing as all of the dares I choose will almost definitely culminate with an untimely, gruesome death, we need some 'truth' questions that'll make the choice hard. No holds barred. Let's make this game good.

Old 12-19-2010, 04:27 PM
SyntaxError (Offline)
Heartbreaking Writer of Staggering Genius
Official Member

Thanks 106

What happened last time then? I must have missed that...

Here's a general question: What is the most excruciatingly embarassing thing that has ever happened to you, and I don't just mean leaving your flies undone or mistaking a stranger for a friend, I mean really shockingly embarassing. Dish the dirt. Now.
Old 12-19-2010, 05:22 PM
Tau (Offline)
Solemn Simulacrum

Thanks 682

Last time a bunch of question where selected and then answered, the feature was in WBQ 28, downloadable here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-19-2010, 07:43 PM
Night Wanderer (Offline)
Midnight nomad

Thanks 252

Well. Depending on something that may or may not happen tonight, I just might have a ready answer for that one...

Yes--the original plan was to all answer the same question, but it didn't happen. This time we decided it can just go either way.
Old 12-20-2010, 08:47 AM
RenardRoberts (Offline)
Eloquent Troll
Official Member

Thanks 16

The most embarassing situation I found myself in... probibly explaining to a doctor and a trainee nurse about an 'encounter' in great detail...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
PUNK RUDE BOYS DO IT BETTER!
Old 12-20-2010, 10:13 AM
HoiLei (Offline)
Draw, o coward!

Thanks 481

Originally Posted by RenardRoberts View Post
The most embarassing situation I found myself in... probibly explaining to a doctor and a trainee nurse about an 'encounter' in great detail...
We won't be able to judge the humiliation factor unless you give us more details... *tries not to look too prurient*

Night Wanderer, doesn't the game specify that the victim--I mean player--has to pick "truth" or "dare" before they know what the question is? Or is that just how I played it growing up?

How about:
"We know you must have lied somewhere on your staff resume. What was the lie? Tell us the truth!"
Old 12-20-2010, 10:33 AM
Night Wanderer (Offline)
Midnight nomad

Thanks 252

Rules? Never was much of a fan of those.
Old 12-20-2010, 01:14 PM
RenardRoberts (Offline)
Eloquent Troll
Official Member

Thanks 16

We won't be able to judge the humiliation factor unless you give us more details... *tries not to look too prurient*
fficeffice" />>>
I may post it in the 'decadence' writing competition... I can kill two birds with one stone this way >>
Also that way you get to hear the terrifying tale in all its perverted sordidness.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
PUNK RUDE BOYS DO IT BETTER!

WritersBeat.com > Writer's Beat > The Notice Board