WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Prompts & Challenges > Past Prompts and Challenges

Challenge #47 - I Know It Sounds Impossible (Original Challenge)

Old 05-02-2011, 08:41 AM
Firefly (Offline)
I'm The Crazy One

Thanks 721
Default Challenge #47 - I Know It Sounds Impossible (Original Challenge)

I wanted to try a challenge that is, well, challenging. Before I tell what it is, I'm going to say it is crucial to NOT cheat!!!

Start a new thread in the Prompts and Challenges forum. Title it. Click on the text box, close your eyes, and type the entire story with them still closed. When you're finished, don't edit. Just hit "submit new thread," and see how well you did!

Will it be gibberish? Are paragraphs going to make it in? How many misspellings will you find afterwards? Either way, it doesn't matter!! Do it up and have some fun with it!

Challenges are primarily for fun. Members are certainly welcome to comment and, in fact, here's where the "I loved it!" comment would be appropriate, but in-depth critiques are not necessary.

Submissions should be made as new threads with Challenge #47 in the title. Example: Challenge #47 - I Know It Sounds Impossible (Please feel free to use your own title.)

Comments should be made in the respective threads. You don't need to participate in the challenge in order to comment on work presented.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-03-2011, 06:58 AM
Ilseum (Offline)
Fantastic Fox

Thanks 632

I am definitely going to try this one when I have some time on my hands
Old 06-12-2011, 04:57 PM
Lyndia (Offline)
Word Wizard
Official Member

Thanks 66
Send a message via Skype™ to Lyndia

This will be a lot easier for people who know how to type without looking at the keyboard :3

Me? Of course I know how to type without looking at the keyboard....

*Cough Cough*

WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Prompts & Challenges > Past Prompts and Challenges