WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Non-Fiction

Non-Fiction Journals, biographies, memoirs, etc.

My story, a METH cook turned FBI informant.

Old 07-27-2016, 05:01 PM
0verdosed (Offline)
Pencil pusher
Official Member

Thanks 0
Default My story, a METH cook turned FBI informant.

Let me start of by saying I can write, my English is pathetic. I have a true story. I want everyone to know I served Federal Prison time and even worked as an undercover narc for reduced time. Here goes.

I was 18 I had a beautiful punk/rock girlfriend. I was selling weed by the pounds I had it all for a kid my age. Well my girls friend/neighbor said he could get Crystal Meth. I had done it once and loved it. A Few days went by and he finally said I could ride with him and meet his uncle the dealer. We took an hour and half trip to the deep rural mountains of East Tennessee. These people had no phones and no running water. They had electricity thats it. On the way there painted on the rock faces where no blacks and hanging pictures. im not racist im just describing the place I was in. When I showed up I got alot of looks, I was out of place and didnt belong. Through my friend I purchases a pound of crystal meth. I made this trip twice a month for 6 months. One days the dealer my friends uncle called my phone. He said his nephew owed him alot of money and was no where to be found. I told the guy I couldnt find him either but needed some crystal meth. The guy said come without him. I started dealing with him alone without my friend. Within a year we where great friends I was only 19 and he was a married man with a family and a full time job. One day he asked me if I wanted to join him in cooking the meth. He said I could make more money I said yes. We headed to the deep forest. For 3 months I was his helper and watcher I had earned the dope mans trust. I watched and learned and after 1 1/2 he asked me to move in with him and his family and split the business 50/50. He taught me how to cook meth. I have a full recipe whether is proper to post it here I will wait. I lived there till 21 I learned alot. Me and his wife didnt get along so I moved out and never talked to him again. I took with me alot of knowledge.

You see pseudoephed in the state of TN is allowed to be bought three times monthly no more then 3 grams per purchase and no more the 9 grams a month. One box of pseudoephed at three grams cost $8 and yields up to 2.5 grams of crystal meth valued at $350. If I pay $50 to 10 people for 10 boxes I spent $500 for $3500. I had 100 people so you can imagine the profits. I became addicted I became fearless the money drugs and girls was never ending. I was 22 and on top of the world.

This is a start to my short story I will eventually end up being wanted by the FBI and serving prison. More to come.

Last edited by 0verdosed; 07-27-2016 at 05:03 PM..
Old 07-28-2016, 04:13 AM
daes13 (Offline)
Heartbreaking Writer of Staggering Genius
Official Member

Thanks 342

There's an entire novel's worth of story you just summed up in those two paragraphs. It's your story, but if you were to write out the events as an actual story I would definitely read it. If you're trying to consolidate it into one book-- and have a lot to tell-- I could understand somewhat. But I think you're missing a wonderful opportunity to tell the full story.
Old 07-28-2016, 07:55 AM
0verdosed (Offline)
Pencil pusher
Official Member

Thanks 0
Default Thanks I do want to write a book.

My grammar is bad I want to write a book and there is details I left out like side stories that would make you laugh and some that are hardcore I didn't wanna post here. Not to mention which ill describe next the craziest part was being locked up.

After 21 I cooked a little but on your own its hard to do it on a big scale. I was hooked on meth and pain medication such as opana and morphine. While hanging out a dope house I met a guy. We started hanging out and cooking together. He was not the best cook but he knew alot of people so it worked for me. Knowing a lot of people had its downsides because the police stayed on to him alot and thats the first time they knew about me. I can remmember nights hiding in the projects while cooking low grade meth and them spot lighting us while we just barely made it into the forest near by. One day they told us they where going to get us but until then if we wanted they would drive us out of state to get rid of us. This guy I was with was reckless but his friend I met was doing big things by himself. One night my friend was arrested with our lab. I had half the lab to do it but needed the other half. So I called the other guy the one doing bigger things. I told him I split mine if he lets me use his lab. He making 100% profit so we met. This is the point in my life I met a great friend but would be my undoing.

That night we first cooked he fell out from no sleep and hit his head on the toilet. I carried him to the couch. We where actually in a house the girl didn't even know we where there, she was out of town. The next day he came to we got high and from there on out we cooked together I was 22. The next year we cooked alot. He was busted twice and was out of jail in no more then a month. The police where on to him always but he always got out of jail. I always was smart I stayed in the background. The way I looked at it was I let them have bigger portions of the meth if they keep the lab with them. I have alot of side stories about this year and half. At this point I was also shooting up. I overdosed multiple times and was in hospital. We carried girls to ice baths that where blue in the face I dont know how many time. We had lots of explosions from being so messed up we couldnt do anything right. We actually lost 2 houses.

Me and him continued to cook up until I was 24. While we where still cooking and I was 23 I met a third guy that was really moving alot. I started cooking with him on the side some. We starting cook more often then me and my friend but I was cooking with both of them. This guy would literally go to big city and round up homeless people to buy chemicals. I went once and said never again.

In January of 2013 I was outside drinking a beer with my girlfriend. A red suv pulled up. Two guys got out in plain clothes. Halfway to my yard he lifted his shirt and showed me his FBI badge. He told me that day even though I never had been arrested he knew what I did and that they where watching me. He told me he knew I was no where near as big as some of them but he knew I delt with more then most. He told me I was going to prison and pulled up a list of my chemical buys on the computer from stores. It blew my mind how much info they had. He said I had 24 hours to agree to work with him. The next day I called him and he said meet him at the railroad tracks. I got there and I signed papers stating that if anything happens to my they where not liable that I was doing this for myself. I signed alot of papers some benefiting some not. I would wear a wire in on 4 labs in a single month. They busted 4 people and brought down 4 labs. I gave them years worth of information. I would always meet them in unmarked cars.

On May 1st 2013 my current girlfriend got her monthly check. She had a friend who wanted to buy me a lab and anything I needed to. We drove around buy everything I needed. I had not cook since December because well I was working for the FBI. But I couldnt pass this deal up and I done alot of things to make sure I was not being watched. Plus I was high on heroin and meth when she asked. After buying everything this girl had a hotel. I told her take me there ill start the process and then im going to woods. While in the hotel putting it together my girl was helping me buy putting more drugs in syringes so I slam them. Her friend went outside. i hear a knock at door and told my girl to get the door it was her friend. She never made it to door they came in with shields and guns drawn. I was caught red handed and doing it. They hosed us down, naked under a tent, scrubbed us raw and three days later I woke up in county jail facing 10 to life along 20 other people in a conspiracy to make and sell meth.

When I finish this short story that next part will be how I spent the next three years in 5 different jails and prisons. It was crazy. I do want to write a book I dont know where to even begin I mean i have dates and can remember almost every details about these dates. Ill finish this in a few.
Old 07-28-2016, 05:09 PM
0verdosed (Offline)
Pencil pusher
Official Member

Thanks 0

Ok let me start out by saying im going to include some side stories in this part that are numerous in my whole story and which I will include in the book I plan on writing.

On may 1st I was busted with a meth lab in an hotel. My current girlfriend ask me on the way to the county jail what was going to happen. I told her it was over we where over. I woke up three days later. For the next week I had multiple seizures from the use of drugs specifically xanax and vodka. There remedy was strapping me in a chair. I was sitting at the pod table in county jail with my friend who I mentioned before and I woke up four hours later strapped in a chair. I had flopped like a fish for 10 minutes while they asked me two questions. How many fingers am I holding. My answer was rabbit??? They asked me where I was. My answer was walmart??? The inmates help me more then the jail. On July 24 I had a surprise lawyer visit during dinner. I met him and it was not my current lawyer it was a Fed lawyer. He told me I was being charged with Manufacturing Meth with intent to sell. My charged carried 2 life sentences with a minimum of 20 years. I went back trying to hold my head up in a pod of 40 criminals you cant cry. I wanted so bad to cry. My best friend teased me he said I better start doing push ups I was going to need them lol. The next morning the US Marshals called me name. I started to hand all my belongings to my best friend. Then they called his name hell I said you better start doing pushups lol He was coming with me and everyone else I mentioned was going.

I arrived in the big County jail the Federal Hold in my district. I was in what they called the Thunder Dome. Fights over just toilet paper. I learned quick that I was smarter then most. I ran a store. 2 for 1 when people were out of convesary. I got alot of money from my family I turned it into a business I would have stuff when others didnt I made a 100% profit. i was the go to guy but I had to hire bigger guys to protect me. I was no punk. (Side Story)

I was playing spades I was a good card player, I ran poker tables and made more money in jail then most made at Mcdonalds. Well I was playing spades and this Arian Nation dude was huge he was a bully. I had him down over $400 dollars. He called me a cheat and called me out. I snapped and hit him. Before I knew my mistake we where swapping punches. He beat the hell out of me before they broke it up. I was washing blood and teeth out and thinking I cant stand round 2 ill tell this guy he can keep his money. Here he comes and before I can speak he sais he im the only one who stood up to him and he will pay me the next day. I said your damn right you will lol He waited ten more min he got of scot free lol I worked my way to the top of the jail I was the go to guy for many months. Then they called me name I was going to Ocilla Georgia the main holding facility for Federal Inmates in the South East.

I was scared but excited they drove us shackled from the feet up 11 hours in a no window bus there. It was huge I was scared. The first pod I was in my friend told them I was snitched I moved to another pod and there I started working on my store/business on the inside. Eventuay I would be on a airplane to Oklahama and ill finish this short story with my exploits in Kentucky Prison soon. By the way the airplace con air did have duck tape on the wings thats a fact lol

Last edited by 0verdosed; 07-28-2016 at 05:12 PM..
Old 07-28-2016, 07:19 PM
0verdosed (Offline)
Pencil pusher
Official Member

Thanks 0

I was in Ocialla Georgia when they called my name. I rode on a bus to Atlanta for a plane ride to Grady County Oklahoma. I arrived to realize that 95% of the people there where from mexico. The plane ride for me was exhausting. Some where forced to ride some didnt want to ride but no matter what when they said your getting on you are getting on thats a promise.

I got of the airplane and was transfers to a bus. The tarmac was surrounded by US Marshles with berettas, spread shot gun. When i arrived i scared to death. After two weeks I made a friend. His name and this is his true name was Chito Artueze. He was good at cards we made alot of money he was quiet small. We shared food and he made sure the pod was clean and everyone done there share. He also made sure the TV time was distributed between English and Spanish. After a month this really big latino approached him when it was time switch to the English TV. He did not want to. My friend Chito which I though was just a stand up guy said obey the rules. This guy pinned him on the floor real quick he was twice the size. I knew Chito was in trouble but within the blink of an eye Chito flipped him over and beat the hell out of him! It was crazy. Two hours later the big guy was getting out of the pod. I asked why is he so scared. The guy said your friend/bunky is the BOSS. I didnt know it but I had been friends with the Mexcian BOSS for a month. He didnt tell me it was all secret. But the big guy was in fear of his life and he had reason to be. I treated him like a friend the BOSS that is I never acted like a knew because he never acted like the BOSS that everyone claimed he was. He was normal and acted fair. I spent three months in Oklahoma.I had received 33 months to serve at this point I had 22 months I thought I would do my time there but on the first week of the third month my name was called for prison i didnt know where I was going but in my next post not only will you laugh out my stupidity ill tell you how its not as bad as it seems. Ill post it soon.

Last edited by 0verdosed; 07-28-2016 at 07:23 PM..
Old 07-28-2016, 07:32 PM
0verdosed (Offline)
Pencil pusher
Official Member

Thanks 0

Here is some proof im not going to disclose my name, im sure you could figure it out i really dont care. But here is one of many news reports.
Old 07-28-2016, 07:32 PM
0verdosed (Offline)
Pencil pusher
Official Member

Thanks 0

https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field...ethamphetamine
Old 07-29-2016, 01:34 PM
0verdosed (Offline)
Pencil pusher
Official Member

Thanks 0

I was prison for a drug offence. In federal prison the type of prison you go to is based on how violent you crime is. Naturally mine was non violent so I knew I was going to a low security. There is Camps (No walls) Minimum Security, Medium and Maximum USP is a max prison. I was never told where I would spend my time in prison. I had served 22 months in three county jails before I finally got me 33 months sentence. i was so relieved after thinking I was getting 10 years minimum. My work with the FBI got me the lowest amount of time then anyone. In fact till this day the next person to get out is my girlfriend she will be out in November. While in Ocilla the Federal Holding Jail I was told they where three places you didnt want to go to. Mceary USP, Big Sandy, and North East. Well I knew I would not go to them places. They where called killing fields and gladiator camp. Now I knew I would be serving in Kentucky close to my home the Feds are good about getting you close if your a model inmate. Kentucky had three prisons. Manchester which was Medium. Lexington which was medical and of coarse one the three killing fields Mceary USP. I figured I would go to Manchester. While in Oklahoma one night my name was called to get back on plain and fly to the prison where I would serve the remainder of my sentence. The plane literally had duck tape on the wings it was con air and if you where afraid to fly you still where going to fly. I seen people kicking and screaming but it done them no good. I got on the plane not knowing where I was going.

4 Hours later we landed. I asked the first guy getting of where we were, he said Kentucky. My name was called and when I got of the place they where 2 buses. One to Manchester the low/medium and the other was Mceary USP super max. I knew I was not going to the super max I felt sorry for the ones who got on that bus. While I was being searched and prodded I start to maneuver my way to the Manchester bus a guard said wrong one and ordered me on the Max bus. I told him this was a mistake I didnt belong there he said GET ON NOW. I knew something was wrong something had got messed up I was on the bus with killers rapist and terrorist. I road to the prison scared to death. I knew the paperwork had got messed up because this was terribly wrong. We arrived and they took us into this fortress surrounded my razor, three walls, and electric four the wall. When we got in they ask me and another guy out of 36 to wait separated in another cell. Come to find out they where a Satellite camp on the outside with no walls and that was my destination. I was shocked and so relieved I figured a low security with walls but I got in to a camp with no walls its like Martha Stewart place. They booked me in and 2 guards let me and the other guy out the front door??? Now remember I have been locked up for almost 2 years where just being behind a guard can get you tazed. We where standing in the parking lot and they took my handcuffs of and said the camp is just down the road to get there quick and jumped in there cars and left us standing there. I was shocked they put so much trust in us! Well if things couldnt get more crazy an electric car pulled up and two guards asked us to get in. On the way to the camp they asked us what bunks we where assigned, I told them 52 upper and they replied that I was close to there bunks! These where not guards they where fellow inmates driving! I ended up at the camp and right of jump was asked to smoke a cig. I was in total shock this was not prison or jail but a work camp for low risk inmates. How I got in till this day I dunno. It had a library, basketball courts, softball field, handball court, soccer field, computer and music/arts room, 3 TV rooms, and pool table room. It was a barracks of 130 people who came and went except for two counts a day. I got a job and worked 7 hours a day and got paid $150 a month for in all honesty doing nothing. My job was recycle. I melted down styrphone from the trays in the prison to the local military base left overs. We had salad bars and an actual store which we ate like kings. We had walking trails and even grilled burgers and chicken with spice over an open flame on the weekends. I ended up selling pounds of tobacco while there I was once again the go to go. We had walking trails and the location was beautiful. I got family visits in person with almost no restrictions.

After 28 months I was released. To this day im still on parole. I take care of my daughter and drink but no longer live the fast life. Im working on a full story on my life and at the rate its going may take a few years. Would I do it again? YES I would. I hope to find help in writing my book and the reason I wrote this short story was to get feedback whether my story would be a good book, I left out alot of funny and heart breaking details and even some I cant even put in the book due to legal reasons. i hope you all enjoyed this and I hope you all will read my book when finished. Thank you!

Last edited by 0verdosed; 07-29-2016 at 01:44 PM..
Old 07-29-2016, 07:30 PM
0verdosed (Offline)
Pencil pusher
Official Member

Thanks 0

I would love to have constructive opinions and any feedback good or bad is what I need. Im writing the book with all accounts and names I have changed for legal issues, I have two friends mentioned in my short story who are server 8 years and one who got 240 months plus 15 states years consecutive so he being 27 will never get out, I can make you laugh I can make you see how our government hides the facts of real life facts. I seen a 42 year old complain of chest problems for 2 days and die of a heart attack in front of my own eyes. I loaned my 2nd cover out to a stranger who slept on a concrete floor for 2 weeks without a mat. I seen guards withhold toilet paper to bet on a fight when someone didnt have any to wipe there ass. For the most part we had it made in Federal Prison its a resort. But county jails can be hell on earth. They are true macho sadist in charge. A few guards I can name and will in my book deserved to be on the other side, they where worse then any criminal I met or knew. After what I seen and how people where treated I will never believe in the USA or land of the free. We as criminals have our own morals. The people in charge had none they where sick and not human.

Gunner or gunter if I can find his real name was a true psychopath or enjoyed making inmates suffer in Blount County jail. He was known for the way he defied yet manipulated the system. He was ruthless and I truly believed he jacked off to inmate suffering. He was a sick person left in charge and if I can find his real name I will put it out how sick this man is. He is evil and many had suffered because of this twisted mans mind.

Please respond and tell me if my time in writing this detailed description and novel is worth my time and interest you. Thank you for your time.

Last edited by 0verdosed; 07-29-2016 at 07:42 PM..
Old 07-30-2016, 09:29 AM
jimmymc (Offline)
Word Wizard

Thanks 170

I think you probably have enough material for several books... maybe even a library. The problem is, would anyone want to read it.

I know it makes my skin crawl to read your story... so sad!
Old 07-30-2016, 07:57 PM
0verdosed (Offline)
Pencil pusher
Official Member

Thanks 0
Default Missery.

I think if I present it the way I tell it in person, I make people laugh and if you knew it all you would read sir. They are good and bad people in my story the bad ones may give you chills but the good ones are real and honest people who taught me alot in prison.

I will say this im on medication, I only spent three years but I spent 10 years trapped. I refrain from drug use. I drink 12+ beers a day plus liquor. Im young I see three doctors a month. Its not natural but I did the damage to myself whether it drugs or the places and things I put myself through. I am trying now but I drink myself into a coma daily. The doctors treat me with meds that soon im gonna tell them to shove them up there ass. Ill drink my vodka and beer and hopefully I finish my story before the hep c and excessive drinking dont kill me first. They listen but dont hear me. Im smart my english and spelling sucks I know but I know about life. And I spent mine in ten years I know this they dont even try im just another patient. I gonna finish this book and if you wanna read you can if you dont then keep living in bliss. I plan on drinking myself to death I love life but like my family sais I never been right since I graduated. I dont expect or want sympathy I just want everyone to know I made mistakes but the ones who tried to treat/correct me are worse then I am. This is my final post. I live in the real world and I promise if you ignore it it still happens whether you know it or not.
Old 07-30-2016, 08:10 PM
0verdosed (Offline)
Pencil pusher
Official Member

Thanks 0

Gunner he was sadistic. He use to punish us in Blount County TN for one person missing his county uniform. He looked for an excuse to punish everyone he has had many complaints but still works there. He withheld our phones for using the communication button to request toilet paper when we only got two small rolls for 30+ people for two days. I could not contact my family for 5 days they would make us fight over rolls of toilet paper.

Rabbit who also had a son that worked in Blount County TN. We had to wake up at 4:30 for breakfast. They would keep the bright lights on till 1 sometimes 1:30 and if we tried to block them with a slim piece of paper he would wake us up during our three hour no light only real sleep session to remove them and smile and say thank you boys.

In Ocilla the assistant warden told us if we kept bactalking the guards we mite get beat by local inmates and it will never get hear because they where not there to prevent us from escaping but there to protect us from the local population not wanting feds.

Im on parole I hope to a higher power me parole office dont see what im post but they are always watching they gave me 500 page facebook history. They watch everything they are everywhere Im not crazy just be careful all of you, you really dont know they monitor cell phones if they see this I fear ill be in trouble to what extent I dunno but they done all they can to me im ready to go back any day/

WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Non-Fiction