WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Non-Fiction

Non-Fiction Journals, biographies, memoirs, etc.

Journey to Him (book title)

Old 08-30-2016, 09:15 PM
elijahmacey (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

Default Journey to Him (book title)

Chapter 1: Today

We were given a definite time in this world. You only have today to do the things you want, to make your loved ones happy, to make this world a better place and to let everyone know how good is our Lord above.

A reticent man lived in his home contently with his family. He seldom goes outside his room and prefers to be alone all the time. It doesn't mean he wants to be alone, he just want peace and solitude and he find it relaxing. He goes out sometimes when his family wants to travel and mingle together, and sometimes he goes alone to buy things he needed for his hobbies. He has a special person in his life. A very special person that he does not concern himself not having friends at all. He already has a friend in that person, more than a best friend, more than a lover and more than a family. He is beyond happy every time he is with this person. He enjoys every moment with her and feels more contented with life. He is happy with his family, with what he is doing everyday and he is happy with her.

A determined woman is doing everything she can for her family and her life. She works a lot and seldom has time for herself. She can do so much for her loved ones and always look at the future with possibilities and optimism. She stays home during time off from work and work all day and all night as long as she can. She has some friends but she seldom mingle with them because she prefers to be with her favorite person in the world. Her favorite person is more than a best friend, more than a lover and more than a family to her. He is her life. She is in so much bliss every time that she is with him and hopes that time will stop and let them stay happy beyond forever, She looks in the future holding his hand and she is full of determination that they can do everything together for their family and loved ones.

"You have to be present in each moment and enjoy everything you have." he says. He always tell her whenever she feels down with what is happening with her life. When all that she does seem so hard to handle and even though she wanted to start something and never look back to her failures, it is really difficult when she knows that she has done more than enough but she still wants to give up. He gives her inspiration and pushes her to go beyond boundaries because he believes in her will. He wants her to always smile and laugh and he is happy seeing her like that. To make his loved ones happy and content is his dream.

"Thank you for always reminding me. I know that our Lord give us now for us to enjoy and to feel contented," she responds. She knows deep within her that what he tells her is the only way to stay happy and she definitely is. She is happy as long as she sees him happy, as long as her loved ones are smiling and laughing, and it doesn't matter anymore if life is full of struggle as long as they are all happy together. She will do everything just to keep him happy, just to maintain the happiness that they already have. She dreams of a future where all her loved ones are happy and content.

And this love story begins..

Matthew 6:31-34
Therefore do not be anxious, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For the Gentiles seek after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them all. But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. “Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

Last edited by elijahmacey; 09-06-2016 at 05:02 PM.. Reason: forgot to put chapter
Old 09-01-2016, 01:16 AM
elijahmacey (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

Chapter 2: Unpredictable

We can never tell what is install for us in this world. Only God knows.

It started mid-year of 2008, on the month of August. It was unexpected, it feels like the whole universe conspire to make two people far away from each other meet halfway in a so called fate. Neither of them knew that they will be spending their lives together in the future. They laughed and talked everyday, trying to comprehend each others personality. No one gives in so easily yet they enjoy each others conversation. Even though they haven't personally seen each other yet, they were already so close.

At first, the relationship was just purely friendship, as days goes by, they developed attraction toward each other but not like the common notion of opposite attracts. It is more of they have this unknown source of connection that binds them together. Both of them are really similar in terms of personality. Every moment they talk, they gauge each others temperament, likes, dislikes and slowly eradicating doubts.

"I thank God for having you. You are someone given to me unexpectedly. You are really unpredictable," she told him. She has a lot of studying to do because of her national examination and good thing she has this person who is from nowhere and just came in her life and gives her inspiration.

"You make me happy all the time and it feels like the time comes to a stop and forever seems always," he uttered. He is making most of his time talking to her when he is not busy at school. He appears to be in a jolly spirit and can't even contain it. His family members always see him smiling like there's no tomorrow.

Months passed by, and they both felt that the mere attraction for each other leads to a deeper feeling of love and affection. Without even spending time, holding hands or even looking at each others eyes, they knew it is love. Their lives intertwined and looks like fate is bringing them together and only Him above, knew that this lovely encounter is meant to happen.

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Last edited by elijahmacey; 09-06-2016 at 04:56 PM.. Reason: grammar
Old 09-01-2016, 01:44 PM
Jim Colyer (Offline)
Heartbreaking Writer of Staggering Genius
Official Member

Thanks 178

I have a hard time accepting the existence of God.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-05-2016, 01:03 AM
elijahmacey (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

why is that?
Old 09-05-2016, 02:25 AM
elijahmacey (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

Chapter 3: Blossoms

God loves us unconditionally. We as human beings should know and learn how to love like our Father in heaven.

The following year, on 11th of January, they became official. They don't use any of those common term of endearment because from the day they met, they already call each other with their unique name. Knowing that they belong to each other now is a first for both of them. They don't know what to do, what to say when two people decided to be officially partners, yet they knew it is love.

It was an overwhelming feeling of love, the beginning of something spectacular that you can almost see a beautiful future and yet the present lingers like there is no ending. The gravity of the earth is not making any sense, they just feel like flying. Everything is so light and lovely.

"I love you." He uttered. She smiled like its her first time hearing it.

"I love you always." She told him. He smiled like a child feeling delighted of what he heard.

Each day slowly moves forward and differences surfaced and it made them unsure of what they have started. They tried to change path for a short period of time but they couldn't contain the emotions that made them connected. It was uncertain, but its more than friendship that keep them bonded for quite some time. And as months pass by, the attachment became too strong which build a greater foundation for their relationship. It was like letting go of the society's norm. It was just the two of them enjoying everything that is happening in the present.

"Your complexion is fairer than mine. That's unfair." She told him the first time they made personal contact. He looked to her like his eyes are x-ray machine.

"Yours is yellowish. And you are so thin. Are you sick?" He said. She smiled and she liked him more for being so honest.

Their first hanging out together was so weird. They went to a hospital because she wanted to ask for a vacancy and he tagged along because his school time is over. He is still studying on his last year at college, while she just graduated the year before and is looking for a job. They ate some Japanese food after, and that was their first memorable date.

"You looked like a child eating a lot like you will never eat on the next meal time." He shared his thoughts.

"You looked so shy while eating. If you can't eat everything on your plate, you can give it to me." She laughed.

They were both so keen toward each other. They seemed to know what will the other do or say. It looked like God just made them perfect for each other. They were just going with the flow of the universe and enjoying each others company. Little by little, they begin to open up the deepest part of themselves to each other. Trust, respect developed profoundly, and love, it blossomed each day they spend the togetherness they have established.

Love is indeed, limitless.

1 John 4:19
We love because he first loved us.

WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Non-Fiction