WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Free Writing

Free Writing Plot bunnies, random musings, etc. No one-liners.

Thoughts about Hilary

Old 10-28-2016, 05:49 PM
Mohican (Offline)
Tall Poppy
Administration

Thanks 584

@ myers - The GOP base- especially on a nation wide election that is POTUS is more and more at a demographic disadvantage.

Trump cures that to an extent, with some obvious takeaways in other areas.

You're answer on why a woman president is understandable to me. I look at them as do they align with my values (I know, then why would I vote for tRUMP, other than lesser of two weasels) and would they be competent?

Again, If you ignore both parties rhetoric and look at demographics then a Rubio that had not become a McCain acolyte would have done well against Hillary. However, his track record on reaching the Senate, along with being rated in the TOP TEN LAZIEST congressmen doomed him.

And of course this is conjecture.

If John of Patmos would browse the internet today for half an hour, I don't know if the Book of Revelations would be entirely different or entirely the same.

WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Free Writing