WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Writing Craft > Writing Help & Issues > Character Clinics

Character Clinics Come and discover new things about your characters

Aoi Murasaki

Old 05-25-2014, 11:20 AM
Kurashiki (Offline)
Copyist
Official Member

Thanks 12
Default Aoi Kuragari

Hey there. Figured I'd come and say hi, since that's what others do here. Am seventeen and currently attending high school. It's rather boring, since it's so easy. Might be because I research more complex and interesting things in my free time. I try to keep a social life going on, so I got a few friends and a girlfriend, but they all tire me out very often. Only thing I really trust is my computer, to be honest. I take it everywhere and just code random things whenever something is boring me. I also trust my sister Akari a lot, too. A few days ago, she told me about a dream she had. Says she dreamed of the world being in complete chaos. Bodies everywhere, stuff on fire. You name it. She also said I was alive in that dream, apologizing for everything to her.
It got me thinking, would I really be capable of doing all that? Assuming I was apologizing for creating all that chaos. I think I'm going to try to see if I can do something similar. Must be better than boring old routine. Don't know. Feel free to ask me anything, and thanks for reading my introduction.

Last edited by Kurashiki; 05-25-2014 at 12:58 PM.. Reason: Changed his surname
Old 05-26-2014, 12:15 PM
AnyaKimlun (Offline)
Samuel Johnson, obviously!
Official Member

Thanks 1,456

1) Tell me more about your girlfriend?
2) What do you do with you friends?
3) What kind of computer do you have?
4) Why do you assume your sister's dream is prophetic?
The Following User Says Thank You to AnyaKimlun For This Useful Post:
Kurashiki (05-26-2014)
Old 05-26-2014, 02:01 PM
Kurashiki (Offline)
Copyist
Official Member

Thanks 12

Originally Posted by AnyaKimlun View Post
1) Tell me more about your girlfriend?
2) What do you do with you friends?
3) What kind of computer do you have?
4) Why do you assume your sister's dream is prophetic?
Oh, hello there, Anya.
1) About my girlfriend, huh. I'd call 'er a weirdo, to be honest. Popular at school, has the best grades, and still dates the number one slacker in the country. Told me she's into how devoted I am to my coding, and how I pass all exams without studying. Guess she just likes intelligent people, or something. Don't know. She's good looking and has a sense of humor, but sometimes undermines her own worth too much if you ask me. She's too submissive, and that sometimes brings out my asshole manipulative faceless side which I don't wanna see. Other than that, I'm really glad I met her.
2) Whenever I hang out with em, am the silent cousin of the group. I take my laptop computer everywhere I go so most of the time I'm working on a code or checking the forums while paying half attention to what they do. They never complained about it so that works. They ask me to explain maths stuff or physics or whatever, at times, too; but I can never tell them how my codes work. Guess that kinda double standards can't be helped.
3) I use a regular Sony VAIO, 32 GB RAM, i9 processor. I just recently messed around with their delivery service to have them ship me 10 additional pretty powerful CPU's that I'll use to process bigger shit later. Will need the extra power for a... let's just say I should keep secret, kind of job.
4) I think I'm a pretty down-to-earth guy, but sometimes believing makes life more interesting, don't you think? Even though evidence suggests to me that there is nothing more than what we see and calculate, isn't it more fun to think there's gods and crap that we just didn't find yet? What if my sister could see into the future? Wouldn't that be crazy? Don't really know myself, but if I had to choose between either her being crazy and her being a prophet, I'd cling to the latter, you know.
Is there anything else you would like to know?
Old 05-27-2014, 05:46 AM
AnyaKimlun (Offline)
Samuel Johnson, obviously!
Official Member

Thanks 1,456

Has Sony changed much in 2030 or is it similar to what I am writing this one ? Has their customer service improved?

Why do you want to check the forums? Do you ever go bowling or to the movies?

Do you and your girlfriend have a love life?

What makes you so distrustful of everything?
The Following User Says Thank You to AnyaKimlun For This Useful Post:
Kurashiki (05-27-2014)
Old 05-27-2014, 08:56 AM
Kurashiki (Offline)
Copyist
Official Member

Thanks 12

Originally Posted by AnyaKimlun View Post
Has Sony changed much in 2030 or is it similar to what I am writing this one ? Has their customer service improved?

Why do you want to check the forums? Do you ever go bowling or to the movies?

Do you and your girlfriend have a love life?

What makes you so distrustful of everything?
Sony dominates the market nowadays, they bought most big companies and either stopped the making of certain products, or just changed their labels. Their customer service is not half what it used to be because they don't need to worry about keeping people happy anymore. It's not like there's any alternative to what they make anymore. Not fun.

I check the forums very often because there's always a thread that discusses something interesting. There's always either a new post in one of my threads, or someone starting a debate on another crazy thing. It keeps the mind fresh. I go to the movies sometimes, but only to keep friendships and whatnot. About bowling, not really. I do tend to take Rin, my girlfriend, to theme parks. Her faces on the roller coaster are worth gold.

About this. Well, I figure it's not much harm to tell the truth here. I love her. I told her this already, and I told her I wouldn't tell anyone else. I don't want people thinking it's a serious thing, because that just leads to problems. She's okay with this. She said she loves me too. We have fun, we are both busy with our own things when we don't spend time together, so I think it's a pretty stable relationship. That's why, public displays of affection are not necessary in my opinion. If both parties understand what is going on, there is no need for outsiders to know too.

About being distrustful... since I already replied the previous question, I suppose I can let you in on a bit of my past. I've dealt with lots of people. My mother usually sends both my twin sister and me to the same schools and everywhere together. Its' easier to treat us both as one person. What everyone says, though, is that my sister is a harpy and I'm a friendly guy. It's true, although when you have secrets and you tell them, people can't wait to tell everyone else. I'm not like that, so I don't accept that kind of bull. That's why even though I still talk to people and am approachable, I won't tell anyone else again anything about me, unless it was through here, where nobody knows me in person. Let's just say that learning how to program and hack also happened to assist me prevent a few things from coming out. In the end, thanks to those assholes, I found what I love doing. Man, I like ironies so much.

WritersBeat.com > Writing Craft > Writing Help & Issues > Character Clinics