WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Non-Fiction

Non-Fiction Journals, biographies, memoirs, etc.

So l値l Know Part ll

Old 06-13-2016, 07:45 PM
chat bot (Offline)
Heartbreaking Writer of Staggering Genius
Official Member

Thanks 230
Default So l値l Know Part ll

She had finally gotten out of the house again. My wife and l had this argument, many a time. A time too many.

Why can稚 she get out of the house more often?

摘at those corn dogs, Joseph, she said to me so often, as if she cooked.

lf there is a sin in this mortal life, it consists perhaps of not so much despairing of life in general as in specifics. For example, my belongings. My wife always takes them from me; and without question, too. lt was always on my mind痴 eye, my favorite satchel. lt was supposed to be for traveling, and she got something on it or something,謡hen really that痴 what she said; statements are not facts! lf in fact, l do not know the rest of 粗m, l will die and pass out of exhaustion from laughing. When, clearly, she knows the rest.. Ah, yes. Marital bliss! Love is the kind of illness that does not spare the diligent, nor the dull-hearted.

l said to her, 撤ass me those brussel sprouts. God knows, the weight was getting to me. Was getting to her. Too many times, too many to tell, supposing that l was even caring. Too many have dispensed with charitable favors (on my demand) and complimentary regards, (from other marital couples, severely in love, l might add you), that l, all in all, disapprove of her.

撤ass me the ketchup, please, she demanded back to me, like that was the cold, hard truth of the matter, that l was actually lonely for my wife of the old days. The girl who壇 never say stuff like: 典ry eating your imagination when you池e hungry sometimes.

That was the usual gist of it. That we got hungry and had McDonald痴 French Fries, and it was without any mustard, even stale. We get sick of the hamburgers. And when l got bored, l celebrated, with Pizza Oven.

Every once in a while, my wife and l talked about an actor, this or that.

Maybe the sin is in eluding oneself when talking about a sin too much. l have a secret joke on this actor; you know what? l made the whole thing up! But l also think despairing of particulars too much leads to hoping constantly for another life in particular, such as Jake痴. From Jake痴-TV. He痴 always so cool..

ln the end, everything is meaningless.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
💭
Old 06-14-2016, 06:35 AM
JP_Inkswell (Offline)
Scribbling Master
Official Member

Thanks 229

Kudos for tackling the gender switch. You pretty much pulled it off, except for the last sentence. It's not that guys don't think guy actors are cool, it's more the way you phrased it that sounds feminine, at least to my ear.
Old 06-14-2016, 07:49 AM
CandraH

Nice stream of consciounsness feel to this. It reads confusing because of that, but the final sentence makes it acceptable so it works because of that

WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Non-Fiction