Old 07-29-2006, 11:14 PM
Mr. Murder (Offline)
A Grim Existence
Official Member

Thanks 0
Send a message via MSN to Mr. Murder
*Ladder Talk*

************ Ladder Talk************
Building a ladder thats a million steps high, all u have to do is come on and write a the next line. You can have anywhere between one word and a million, as long as you only add one sentence.

Cool writing tool

*************************** - Starting off the ladder

It wasn't long before Jennifer was off on her next adventure.

Edit: Can someone move this into the Board Games?

Last edited by Mr. Murder; 07-29-2006 at 11:31 PM..
Old 07-29-2006, 11:34 PM
Oasis Writer (Offline)
A Crimson Evanescence
Loyal Member

Thanks 20

It wasn't long before Jennifer was off on her next adventure. She had packed all of her items for the trip with care before she had left her house.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-30-2006, 07:08 AM
Brittany (Offline)
Always Online
Official Member

Thanks 2

It wasn't long before Jennifer was off on her next adventure. She had packed all of her items for the trip with care before she had left her house. Later that day, something unimaginable happened.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

" Where did the last doughnut go!"
Old 07-30-2006, 08:09 AM
Mr. Murder (Offline)
A Grim Existence
Official Member

Thanks 0

It wasn't long before Jennifer was off on her next adventure. She had packed all of her items for the trip with care before she had left her house. Later that day, something unimaginable happened. She saw a ghost, Jennifer couldn't move a muscle and when she was about to black out. She realized that it was the famous pirate Black Beard.
Old 07-30-2006, 10:25 AM
Dr Hobo (Offline)
Eloquent Troll
Official Member

Thanks 0

It wasn't long before Jennifer was off on her next adventure. She had packed all of her items for the trip with care before she had left her house. Later that day, something unimaginable happened. She saw a ghost, Jennifer couldn't move a muscle and when she was about to black out. She realized that it was the famous pirate Black Beard.

And this famous Pirate Blackbeard, he didn't look too impressed.
Old 07-30-2006, 01:28 PM
Oasis Writer (Offline)
A Crimson Evanescence
Loyal Member

Thanks 20

And this famous Pirate Blackbeard, he didn't look too impressed. It didn't take long for his apathetic mood take over his emotions, causing him to pull his sword out and attack Jennifer.

Old 07-30-2006, 01:35 PM
Mr. Murder (Offline)
A Grim Existence
Official Member

Thanks 0

And this famous Pirate Blackbeard, he didn't look too impressed. It didn't take long for his apathetic mood take over his emotions, causing him to pull his sword out and attack Jennifer. Once he started to rush towards her, Jennifer slipped and fell down, when another ghost a rose behind Black Beard with a eager look on his face.
Old 07-30-2006, 06:24 PM
Dr Hobo (Offline)
Eloquent Troll
Official Member

Thanks 0

And this famous Pirate Blackbeard, he didn't look too impressed. It didn't take long for his apathetic mood take over his emotions, causing him to pull his sword out and attack Jennifer. Once he started to rush towards her, Jennifer slipped and fell down, when another ghost a rose behind Black Beard with a eager look on his face.

Just as Blackbeard pounced on Jennifer, the other ghost cred out with glee, "HEY BLACKBEARD! I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU EVERYWHERE!!"
Old 07-30-2006, 10:12 PM
Mr. Murder (Offline)
A Grim Existence
Official Member

Thanks 0

Just as Blackbeard pounced on Jennifer, the other ghost cred out with glee, "HEY BLACKBEARD! I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU EVERYWHERE!!" When Black Beard realized that the other pirate was behind him he instantly jumped up off of Jennifer, and then started towards the other pirate.
Old 08-12-2006, 12:25 PM
riverstone (Offline)
Verbosity Pales
Official Member

Thanks 0
Send a message via MSN to riverstone

Originally Posted by Mr. Murder

Just as Blackbeard pounced on Jennifer, the other ghost cred out with glee, "HEY BLACKBEARD! I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU EVERYWHERE!!" When Black Beard realized that the other pirate was behind him he instantly jumped up off of Jennifer, and then started towards the other pirate.
He ran up to the other ghost and hugged her tightly, their miasmas mixing so thouroughly, Jennifer couldn't tell who was which anymore, saying, "Oh, my darling Clementine, I have been waiting for you for all eternity."
If I did not tell you all the changes you might consider, I would be doing you a disservice, treating you with less than the full respect you deserve. This much I have learned from my years teaching and mentoring writers.

Riverstones let the water flow around them.

Old 08-18-2006, 12:27 PM
Dragon Master (Offline)
Jabatt, Lord of Firethorn
Loyal Member

Thanks 0
Send a message via AIM to Dragon Master

He ran up to the other ghost and hugged her tightly, their miasmas mixing so thouroughly, Jennifer couldn't tell who was which anymore, saying, "Oh, my darling Clementine, I have been waiting for you for all eternity."

Seeing this opportunity wouldn't last very long, Jennifer made her way towards the nearest exist.
No turning back.
Old 08-18-2006, 12:46 PM
Haragorn (Offline)
Abnormally Articulate
Official Member

Thanks 0

Seeing this opportunity wouldn't last very long, Jennifer made her way towards the nearest exit. Then she glanced above her head,a single thought going through her head as she noticed what it was above her.
Old 08-18-2006, 03:04 PM
Brittany (Offline)
Always Online
Official Member

Thanks 2

Seeing this opportunity wouldn't last very long, Jennifer made her way towards the nearest exit. Then she glanced above her head,a single thought going through her head as she noticed what it was above her. Above her was a bucket of bananas with monkeys dangling from it.

Old 08-18-2006, 03:38 PM
Haragorn (Offline)
Abnormally Articulate
Official Member

Thanks 0

Seeing this opportunity wouldn't last very long, Jennifer made her way towards the nearest exit. Then she glanced above her head,a single thought going through her head as she noticed what it was above her. Above her was a bucket of bananas with monkeys dangling from it. The monkeys were all picking their nose, and flinging their boogers at her.
Old 08-19-2006, 08:03 AM
Brittany (Offline)
Always Online
Official Member

Thanks 2

Seeing this opportunity wouldn't last very long, Jennifer made her way towards the nearest exit. Then she glanced above her head,a single thought going through her head as she noticed what it was above her. Above her was a bucket of bananas with monkeys dangling from it. The monkeys were all picking their nose, and flinging their boogers at her. Then she dodged, the took out her sword, and killed the abominations.

Old 08-19-2006, 08:27 PM
Dragon Master (Offline)
Loyal Member

Thanks 0

Seeing this opportunity wouldn't last very long, Jennifer made her way towards the nearest exit. Then she glanced above her head,a single thought going through her head as she noticed what it was above her. Above her was a bucket of bananas with monkeys dangling from it. The monkeys were all picking their nose, and flinging their boogers at her. Then she dodged, the took out her sword, and killed the abominations.

But Jennifer forgot a crucial part to all of this... they were GHOSTS!
No turning back.
Old 08-28-2006, 08:03 AM
Haragorn (Offline)
Abnormally Articulate
Official Member

Thanks 0

But Jennifer forgot a crucial part to all of this... they were GHOSTS! So, she swung too hard, the blade going through the ghost monkeys to lop her own head off and kill her.
Old 08-28-2006, 11:31 AM
Dragon Master (Offline)
Loyal Member

Thanks 0

umm... I think I shall attempt to continue this story, nonetheless:

But Jennifer forgot a crucial part to all of this... they were GHOSTS! So, she swung too hard, the blade going through the ghost monkeys to lop her own head off and kill her.

Jennifer opened her eyes, expecting to see her own blood and gore laying about her; but to her surprise she realized that she too had become a ghost!
No turning back.
Old 08-28-2006, 03:17 PM
Cold Twilight (Offline)
Heartbreaking Writer of Staggering Genius
Official Member

Thanks 0

Jennifer opened her eyes, expecting to see her own blood and gore laying about her; but to her surprise she realized that she too had become a ghost!
This...was unfortunate. Black Beard, though temporarily distracted, was no longer. And while Jennifer had a sword, so did Black Beard. And the monkeys and Clementine weren't happy with her either.

Time for some wall jumping?

Gain some time,
but lose the rhyme,
Useless?

WritersBeat.com > General Discussion > Writers' Cafe > Board Games