WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > General Discussion > Writers' Cafe

Writers' Cafe Get a drink, sit down to relax, and chit-chat with other writers.

oh how I hate editing posts, so share with me then

Old 08-16-2012, 05:02 AM
brinny (Offline)
Abnormally Articulate
Official Member

Thanks 33

...writing, after all, is an adventure, is it not? Even the stumblings of it and the bumblings, the imperfections...actually they can be quite endearing, for they are ours, and ours alone.

The one they should delight, is us.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to brinny For This Useful Post:
fleamailman (08-16-2012), Grace Gabriel (08-16-2012), Jats (08-18-2012)
Old 08-16-2012, 06:14 AM
Jats (Offline)

Thanks 1,142

"...he needs no encouragement..." chuckles Jats dashing in for a quick brew and feasting on that line from Brinny "...welcome then..." Jats bows his tatty cap "...repost me something then, that was worth saving from somewhere, or someone else will here for sure, to steal your moment..." smiles the chameleon saving the picture at least, now that he has found it then

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jats For This Useful Post:
brinny (08-16-2012), fleamailman (08-16-2012), Grace Gabriel (08-16-2012)
Old 08-16-2012, 06:23 AM
brinny (Offline)
Abnormally Articulate
Official Member

Thanks 33

Originally Posted by Jats View Post
"...he needs no encouragement..." chuckles Jats dashing in for a quick brew and feasting on that line from Brinny "...welcome then..." Jats bows his tatty cap "...repost me something then, that was worth saving from somewhere, or someone else will here for sure, to steal your moment..." smiles the chameleon saving the picture at least, now that he has found it then

well i surely must comment.....intriguing, about the "chameleon"

Halloween used to be me fav'rite time of year....it was the masks..

appealing picture, by the way...there's a grace, and at-ease-ness about it...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brinny For This Useful Post:
Grace Gabriel (08-16-2012), Jats (08-18-2012)
Old 08-16-2012, 08:14 AM
Jats (Offline)

Thanks 1,142

...there's a grace here too, she's rather good, it's always carnival time here, take what you will...a repost to the bloggers then, might well have been the very same ones Flea, many years ago though now...

"...I HATE ryan air, well I don't but plenty do it seems where there was even a website saying just that www.ihateryanair.co.uk, a place for everyone to complain about the poor service they had received, hardly a well kept secret huh, anyway, Ryan Air won a court case to close it down on the grounds that it was profit making having made a measly £322 from donations, but then guess what, a new site appeared 24 hours later, www.ihateryanair.org. Don't you just love the internet..." Jats chuckles "...so, it seems you can say what you like still for free, but not if someone pays you to, which makes me think all these 'writers' have got it the wrong way round striving to be published when really that's the last thing they should want then..."

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jats For This Useful Post:
fleamailman (08-16-2012), Grace Gabriel (08-16-2012)
Old 08-16-2012, 09:38 AM
Loz (Offline)
Captain Unicorn Biscuits

Thanks 999

Loz flops down on the sofa, dust motes exploding around her as she plucks another peice of wallpaper from her cleavage. Shovelling down mac cheese while reading the latest posts, she struggles with her newest dilemma -- pretty versus practical; and as thoughts of a chesterfield, a fireplace, a globe, and a bookshelf full of her favourite novels dance at the edge of her mind, Loz realises three things at once: 1. her obsessive compulsive personality refuses to let her repost even though she wants to join in, 2. She should not eat her dinner so fast and 3. she really is that thickle. With a cheeky grin as she grabs her paper & paint samples and heads for the door. Oh well, we can't all be perfect.

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Loz For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2012, 09:43 AM
Nadja

Nadja has had a crap - sorry, less than fulfilling day and is looking forward only to locking herself away in her room and turning up the volume on The Stooges' (that's the rock band not the comedians)debut album to vent all her frustration. Although it's questionable how much good that does in the end when it just engenders another kind of frustration - that she's not a musician, doing something she loves.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Grace Gabriel (08-16-2012), Jats (08-18-2012), Loz (08-16-2012)
Old 08-16-2012, 09:52 AM
brinny (Offline)
Abnormally Articulate
Official Member

Thanks 33

hmmmmm....contemplates "repost" and what that means....
fleamailman (08-16-2012), Grace Gabriel (08-16-2012)
Old 08-16-2012, 10:09 AM
Jats (Offline)

Thanks 1,142

...Flea will tell you, but, you mean to tell me you have never written anything you have saved and posted elsewhere, surely not, time to start then though if it's any good I make no promises to not steal any of it of course...

And I also really do sorta treat this place like a theater where I get to interject plot devices and stuff. I'm the original livewriter you know.
Jats chuckles knowing he really should get some sleep now "...it's the chicken and the egg all over again, and I still insist it was me first even though someone else has the copyright for it no doubt, but I'll see him in court too then..." as Jats rubs his eyes now trying to remember who was disputing his claim that copyright is a farce on the internet "...yes it does make me laugh as they come looking for their lost 'billions' now, where they didn't give a fuck did they, in the beginning, the arrogant tossers, like that bloke who said bands with guitars were finished, and it was only as their empires were crumbling that they came sniffing and then pissing all over the place..." as the chameleon downloads a pic, snips it, removing those pathetic 'property of' words from the bottom where it's all for one and one for all now "...and they will take it all back too, if you let them where only your own greed will help them in the process of it as you chase the profit too, yet those giving it away for free are simply ignored then, for if I am walking with two men, each will serve as my teacher and I will pick out the good points of the one and imitate them, and the bad points of the other I will correct in myself then..." paraphrases the chameleon thinking that beardy fat fucker can sue me n all then

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jats For This Useful Post:
brinny (08-16-2012), fleamailman (08-16-2012), Grace Gabriel (08-16-2012), Loz (08-16-2012)
Old 08-16-2012, 10:18 AM
brinny (Offline)
Abnormally Articulate
Official Member

Thanks 33

Well yes, i have done that (re-posting) but only if i'm tryin' to make a point and it clinches what i'm tryin' to express.....

but i haven't given it much thought or taken it too seriously...

did yu just rant? LOL!

*brinny chuckles*

*wonders if this is a thread or a blog?*

Last edited by Loz; 08-16-2012 at 11:27 AM..
Old 08-16-2012, 10:47 AM
fleamailman (Offline)
Samuel Johnson, obviously!
Official Member

Thanks 4,013

("...a communal blog between all of us then..." replied the goblin, happy at the question posed, adding "...if you like, see if you can find a matching picture for your posts brinny, why, well lots of reasons really, but for one, it stops you from posting too fast, but then again, imagine if you were to add a picture like this years on end without letup just what kind of illustrator's eye you would gain by it, and lastly, um..., well I like looking at pictures I suppose...", "...ah yes, that goblin is always selfish..." went the chorus in the background now)

repost from elsewhere

"... a bit of a catch 22 I suppose..." replied the goblin, welcoming xxxxx then, explaining "...I mean if one writes that which readers don't want, well obviously they won't read it, whereas if one writes what those readers want to read, well they won't remember it nor you by it...", simply, the goblin never took the reader too seriously here, thinking of that maxim what the horse doesn't know the horse won't eat...", hence the goblin's posts were usually bitesize and easy to digest, except when faced with odious writertypes now, for then, and only then that is, he guessed that one could clearly surpass the threshold of sanity bigtime and still be accepted as one of them now worst luck, as long as it worked as writing per say, saying "...ah yes, only the utterly mad can actually write, the rest are just normal people who would never dream of tilting their pens towards the windmill of their own imagination..."

147 2982 59040

Last edited by fleamailman; 08-18-2012 at 09:52 AM..
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fleamailman For This Useful Post:
brinny (08-16-2012), Grace Gabriel (08-16-2012), Jats (08-18-2012), Loz (08-16-2012)
Old 08-16-2012, 11:14 AM
brinny (Offline)
Abnormally Articulate
Official Member

Thanks 33

has the goblin been invited to The Actor's Studio yet?

the goblin is a director of sorts, is he not, orchestrating the scenario, and the responses of the audience in a game, so to speak, of chess-like grand mastery?
fleamailman (08-17-2012), Grace Gabriel (08-16-2012), Jats (08-18-2012)
Old 08-16-2012, 11:47 AM
brinny (Offline)
Abnormally Articulate
Official Member

Thanks 33

....did it again *slaps forehead*

caught self takin' self toooo seriously....

it's deadly, y'know
fleamailman (08-17-2012), Grace Gabriel (08-16-2012)
Old 08-16-2012, 01:46 PM
Jats (Offline)

Thanks 1,142

...I see...a repost then...

Jats watches his youngest play with the dog next door through the kitchen window, a familiar game now as they fight over a prized stick, both baring their teeth growling at each other pulling and tugging where I'm sure the dog is laughing too digging his heels in until the stick is simply released. For a second the dog thinks it has won and holds the stick between it's paws licking it lovingly, until he sees a bigger better stick waved above his head as Jats chuckles proudly at his clever little son holding both sticks in the air now, while the dog has none

fleamailman (08-17-2012), Loz (08-16-2012)
Old 08-17-2012, 04:22 AM
Dela Eden (Offline)
Still Clicking!
Official Member

Thanks 168
Send a message via Yahoo to Dela Eden

'It is a matter of some urgency' the girl knew 'that climate change is addressed before we lose too much of what we recognise and want to be the world we live in.' She knew all too well that if it is left like many want it to be, nothing will be around for our children's children to be inspired by, to find sublime and to love like we do today.
The primary purpose of writing fiction, and then publishing what you have written, is not merely to show off … but to entertain the first and second reader, the first reader being you and the second reader being every other person who ever comes alone to what you have written — George V. Higgins
You know you want to -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dela Eden For This Useful Post:
fleamailman (08-17-2012), Jats (08-18-2012), Loz (08-18-2012)
Old 08-17-2012, 06:23 AM
Jats (Offline)

Thanks 1,142

...I came to post this, coincidently a good reply too then...

"...it's human nature..." Jats explains "...you get a crowd of them, six, ten, twenty, a thousand, and wait, and they'll fight...more than likely..." pausing to catch his breath Jats leans on a rock reaches out a hand and helps mini-me up to the ledge where they both look down below to the camp site nestled along the river and the mouth of the lake lying in the shadow of the mountains, one of which they were two thirds of the way up now with Jats torn between reaching the top too, tantalisingly close, and watching the sun going down in the distance still wondering how he had been persuaded to start this climb in the first place, never mind this philosophical discussion he had been drawn into now, and aching already while they leaped around him like nimble mountain goats "...it'll happen for a million of reasons, a chain of events, a moment of madness, but you can't fight nature..." Jats chuckles ruffling his sons hair and offering him some water which they shared laughing for a moment looking out at the ending of an action packed day "...c'mon, we are losing the light, just enough time left though...THIS WAY..." Jats shouts rounding them up with mini me joining in crying "...FOLLOW MEEeee.e..e..." while dashing to the front flicking his head torch on in the process "...no it'll not be them humans that will be the death of me then..." chuckles Jats under his breath trying to keep up with their enthusiasm as always

fleamailman (08-17-2012), Loz (08-17-2012)
Old 08-17-2012, 02:19 PM
Jats (Offline)

Thanks 1,142

all the chores done in preparation Jats turns to the slot then on this quite sultry Friday evening where it appears Jats is the only one on the planet not busy doing something far more interesting though he knows they are there secretly listening while Jats opens a bottle to celebrate the holidays beginning for real now at the little cottage by the canal "...that's the trouble with having all these wild flower meadows, they all have to be cut before I can go and have a week off in the sun while they dry out, so we might hold off until September at this rate although I'm starting to think having two weeks off in the winter somewhere hot would be better, perhaps when I get four, or five more meadows making us carbon positive, perhaps then..." dreams Jats, sitting waiting

Last edited by Jats; 08-17-2012 at 02:26 PM..
fleamailman (08-18-2012), Grace Gabriel (08-18-2012), Loz (08-18-2012)
Old 08-17-2012, 09:12 PM
fleamailman (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 4,013

("...great posts..." went the goblin once more, where elsewhere the fight with trolls continues)

repost from elsewhere, new, a troll who posts giant poop pics

stfu shit poster
Seriously, can you see the depths of irony here? You followed flea from that forum to this forum to post pictures of shit. And then you call him a shit poster?
errh, xxxxx, yes he can see the irony. that's why he's doing it. the more you respond the longer it will go on...
"...it doesn't matter, but he won't stop as it's his only claim to fame now, moreover he knows that this is the sole forum that he can get away with it too, but the thing to note is that even if he stops, the next troll will just turn up, and do it to anyone's thread here, I mean what has a troll got to lose where by nature trolls cling to the shirt-tails of others, it's how I know I'm a livewriter, and in it's way it's oddly flattering too that he chosen me as his target..." mentioned the goblin offering him ever more shirt then

xxxx 2987 59284

Last edited by fleamailman; 08-18-2012 at 09:46 AM..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fleamailman For This Useful Post:
Grace Gabriel (08-18-2012), Jats (08-20-2012), Loz (08-18-2012)
Old 08-18-2012, 09:44 AM
fleamailman (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 4,013

repost from elsewhere

and then the goblin showed, had a look over the posts and just said "...funny how so often it feels like to post is to win here, so keep on posting and then store those posts, for the trick is to build up a readership as a known persona now, where, between that sense of audience and your need to reply back at times, you'll know that you are writing because your hitcount will show you your resulting readership here, where a good thread soon goes into tens of thousands of hits, not that that actually matters in itself, no, only that when you know that each post is going to get many hits to it, it kind of spurs you on to write more...", in fact, the goblin anticipated setbacks, well knowing the fickle nature of forumland now, but that never stopped him, especially when he tried to imagine the total number of readers forumland actually held, saying "...probably my imagination doesn't even come close to that number here, how many millions of readers worldwide that is, and more joining daily, where my best thread has only about 40,000 hits to it, so now brinny, now that I have explained it as best I can, I look forward to seeing your posts..."

146 2988 59374

Last edited by fleamailman; 08-18-2012 at 09:48 AM..
Grace Gabriel (08-18-2012), Jats (08-20-2012), Loz (08-18-2012)
Old 08-18-2012, 03:16 PM
Grace Gabriel (Offline)
Always Online
Official Member

Thanks 1,133

And Grace showed. Bleary from a potent antihistamine nightcap. Latent hayfever seemed to be striking the most seasoned and hardy outdoorsy folk en masse this summer. That and the sudden strike of the Mahoojies - the Mahoojies being those flying nocturnal irritants - smaller than a gnat, but with a bite on par with a mosquito. You can see them at night carouselling in the moat of light around the bedside lamp. Animated dust particles that pierce your bare skin with the sting of a dentist's needle. "Little bastards had a banquet on my neck last night", Grace grumped, slapping more cream on a perfect line of pinhead scabs that could pass as machine-stitching. Somewhere between the scratching, sneezing and tired-toddler eye rubbing she had blasted through a Ben Elton, and polished off a Beryl Bainbridge for dessert. Tonight's 'May Cause Drowsiness' cocktail had kicked in with the warm, swoony feel of two glasses of red wine. The screen had taken on secondary glazing, and her thoughts were as slurred as the fat, brassy tart that stole her cab the other night. She had locked up - windows unusually fastened against the night breeze, airborn tree spores and suecidal moths. In the absence of any deadlier chemical, she had liberally sprayed the bedroom with Elnett hairspray to deal with the Mahoojies. "No, it won't hurt them", Grace reassured, reading the side of the can, "apparently it will just keep them in a firm natural hold that will brush out easily in the morning."

fleamailman (08-18-2012), Jats (08-20-2012), Loz (08-19-2012)
Old 08-18-2012, 08:57 PM
fleamailman (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 4,013

("...in a class of her own..." went the goblin always loving what Grace wrote for the thoughts it inspired, adding "...a journal of sorts it becomes...")

repost from elsewhere, the goblin talking about his storeroom

"...thanks xxxxx..." replied the goblin wishing him the same, adding "...I have been thinly spread recently but I am catching up now..."
i know the feeling brother. i am working 2 jobs and don't have much time myself lol. i will swing by every chance i get you all have a great day
"...well, you're always welcome here, but this is not really a forum, more perhaps a live-library of those who have talent here, their threads are like their journals then, their posts are those one doesn't find collected together elsewhere on forumland..." mentioned the goblin, adding "...anyway, I need this place kept secret, but out there, I feel that livewriting is beginning to make headroads into the writer's forums even if it is an ongoing struggle, just their hostility has given way to acceptance, where the goal is to turn their acceptance into their eagerness to read more and converse back, why, because then we'll get something to read while their posts will be bring readers towards them..."

145 2990 59,482

Last edited by fleamailman; 08-18-2012 at 09:05 PM..
Grace Gabriel (08-21-2012), Jats (08-20-2012), Loz (08-19-2012)
Old 08-19-2012, 09:20 PM
fleamailman (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 4,013

repost from elsewhere

the goblin liked that picture very much, saying "...yes, this thread looks so much better for the pictures...", meanwhile his mind just went back to his usual habit of buying old laptops for peanuts and then installing linux to them, while almost always giving them on to someone in need, saying "...the live-cd is a joy to work with, simply one boots up the computer on the live-cd, and then checks to see if all the drivers are recognized, and then and only then, one installs, meaning that, unlike windoze, one doesn't end up with a laptop that is missing x or y driver upon install, simply, no extra downloading and guessing then...", also, the goblin remembered that the ip address changed with the session, the mac address behind the ip address was a clone too, in a word "anonymous", so that, if one generously contributed a laptop to all those local bistros one frequents for anyone to use, the bistro owner would think that you were a kind hearted soul, while of course one could then use that computer anonymously like now then, concluding "...but why should they know it's me anyway, where is the freedom of speech where one is held accountable for what one says..."

145 2991 59578
Old 08-19-2012, 09:24 PM
fleamailman (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 4,013

["...just remove if you feel this shouldn't be here..." mentioned the goblin

repost from elsewhere

where is the freedom of speech where one is held accountable for what one says
FleaMM, do you think some people often mistake freedom from censorship with freedom from accountability ? I think so.
"...and suddenly there's a post that stops me in my tracks for the depth of thought it produces within me..." mentioned the goblin knowing that xxxxx had him thinking that, given no choice, he would have to brake the law to talk out, or else the law was tyrant's law and one was silenced by it, saying "...if one is accountable, then one is not anonymous, moreover my understanding of this forumland is that it is the devil's playground and that one swims with the sharks here, in that, the price of having a voice was that of having no face to go with it, saying "...today we think nothing of what we say, but, just like many times before, the situation can change overnight where all that one has written is held against one, and these times are turning for the worse in my view, that's all..."

146 2992 59,578
Old 08-20-2012, 01:51 AM
fleamailman (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 4,013

repost from elsewhere, new, a landing going well

He'll be banned before he can type 'goblin' a second time.
eight days in, 48posts later and the goblin is still enjoying the hospitality of their forum, why, precisely because the goblin was not a troll, in that he landed alone, he didn't disrupt threads, he replied to anything in earnest addressed towards him, and tried to help those who wanted to put more into their post to do so, saying "...I generally accept the conditions of each forum/venue in turn, where their stage seems to have a grand attentive audience waiting, so let the show begin there too, wish me luck now, just that I want each forum that I am on to grow in its own way..."

xxxx 2993 59614

Last edited by fleamailman; 08-20-2012 at 01:57 AM..
Grace Gabriel (08-21-2012), Jats (08-20-2012), Loz (08-21-2012)
Old 08-20-2012, 04:16 PM
Jats (Offline)

Thanks 1,142

...like that one Flea, which no doubt will be posted again and again and seemed to trip effortlessly off the pen with a caffeine hit or two I bet, my new one then...

after a boiling hot afternoon and the most beautiful evening of the year so far Jats returns from a little walk to the post box at the end of the lane, one of those small red boxes tucked away in the bushes that saves the legs from a longer walk in to town, even though, technically, Jats is a negligent father now for leaving the boys whispering their selves to sleep in their room, but still, at last, that bloody forms finally gone thinks Jats settling down to the slot for a nightcap "...seeing as every one wanted to be the referee today, I let them, each one taking it in turn to make bad decision after bad decision with me giving them a lesson on how to get away with murder with some of the finer/darker arts of the game and not all that theatrical nonsense by some of the so called modern role models seeing as I was freed from the restraints of being the good example and so demonstrated the persuasive use of the open hand gesture, the innocent smile, the dive that's not a dive, getting the ref on your side, all within the rules of the game of course 'don't get mad, get even' I explained with a smile, each time the tempers were raised, or when the inevitable red card was shown their way..." chuckles Jats while swatting an annoying fly with a thwack with a good old fashioned rolled up newspaper "...though I imagine some of it was lost in translation, and they probably just thought I was playing the fool, but then again there's a fine line between madness and genius you know..." shrugs Jats in Gaelic fashion, just happy that the football season is back again

Last edited by Jats; 08-22-2012 at 03:30 PM..
fleamailman (08-20-2012), Grace Gabriel (08-21-2012), Loz (08-21-2012)
Old 08-20-2012, 09:10 PM
fleamailman (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 4,013

("...nice post Jats, the way you relate to you children is always a joy to read..." went the goblin noting that this thread would probably reach 60000hits this weekend, adding "...simply this thread is a commitment offering a strong sense of audience and a feeling of deadline...")

repost from elsewhere

for some reason the notifications hadn't come through here, but the goblin enjoyed the posts all the same, saying "...my children are moving on now, they're welcome to stay but to date each generation of goblins has immigrated, I in my turn was no exception then, so today too, I see my daughter's move to london as a leaving of the nest as something just as final to me now, as mine must have been to parents back then, where many thoughts upon it will not reach my mouth, but at least I feel, or probably know by this what they were thinking at this juncture, the emotions are mixed then, yes my children's action is quite correct in itself, ah but I am so left behind by it..."

146 2995 59697

Last edited by fleamailman; 08-21-2012 at 12:05 PM..
Grace Gabriel (08-21-2012), Loz (08-21-2012)
Old 08-21-2012, 12:09 PM
fleamailman (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 4,013

repost from elsewhere

Curious as to why you’re making the assumption that she’s worried about dumbing things down, when the gist of the OP is that she’s afraid her work isn’t good enough. Seems to me that's a different issue entirely.
"...often the way to show someones delusion is to portray its opposite here..." replied the goblin, knowing that she is worried about rejection from a declining moronic publishing world, or perhaps from those fickle readers too who just love you one moment and are so bored with you the next, saying "...whatever reason then, it's not going to change the fact this is all her journey to self here, where her book if written for those base external reasons is just a lie then, or a cashcow at best but nothing worthy of her pen because it's not really her at all, a setback even, for the roots of self doubt lie in what I wonder, those external aspirations again, simply she's got to say out loud to herself "sod the lot of them, I write this for myself as me now" enough times to actually mean it, I mean I think the line goes and besides, whose book is it anyway..."

146 2996 59743

Last edited by fleamailman; 08-21-2012 at 12:13 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to fleamailman For This Useful Post:
Loz (08-21-2012)
Old 08-22-2012, 11:40 AM
JohnConstantine (Offline)
Verbosity Pales
Official Member

Thanks 725
Default A World's Unfinished Chess Game

Queen's point to prove trumps Emperor's immortality

Ding

Red dress cons black suit

Ding

Bobby shoots proletariate

Ding

Bravery and Non-violence spreads the "great guilt"

Ding

Blue magic melts gangster

Ding

Hand out births lazy

Ding

Iron mask hides monsters

Ding

Secret recipe for truth serum locked in ancient tomb

Ding

Salacious meets with articulate for reciprocal debauchery

Ding

Green makes an appearence

Ding

Green is mutated by "sustainable development"

Ding

Hero turns coward

Ding

Hollywood fixes inconvenient history

Ding

Planned obsolescence fucks consumer in the ass

Ding

Consumer likes it and pays for more

Ding

Aids handed to ex-slaves for good measure

Ding

The numbers put their shoulders to the wheel

Ding

Awkward sex and sports direct walk hand in hand

Ding

Introvert sighs while extrovert tries

Ding

Excessive grandiosity gets confused with charisma

Ding

Materialism appeals less than fantasy

Ding

Materialism shoots fantasy in Paris

Ding

Art forgets its ethics on the way back from the Gulag

Ding

The ideal plays with blocks with its finger up its nose

Ding

Ideal crumbles and flees at the sight of complication

Ding

Reason is deemed heretical and exiled

Ding

Words and actions are estranged for the rest of the game

Ding

Esteemed General "More-Info" commands an army of "More-Confusion"

Ding

Fast cash dances with death

Ding

Paranoid bitch cheats on presupposed dog

Ding

Consciousness is displayed equally as always

Ding

Sacred and condemned stupidly depend on unreliable dogma

Ding

independent words scream to be heard over state hymn sheet

Ding

"British invasion" for once looks peaceful

Ding

Politics and LSD get naked

Ding

Both are swept under the rug of "soft power"

Ding

Soft power paints Socialism, drugs and hippies with same brush and throws all three into "Fort Anti-America"

Ding

Hard power claims victory and gives mission accomplished speech

Ding

Soft Power urges opponent to go shopping

Ding

Game is left to go shopping

Ding

Soft power destroys game... unfinished.

Jats (08-22-2012)
Old 08-22-2012, 12:13 PM
maidahl

^Johnny: Can you explain your quote about psychodrugs?
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
fleamailman (08-22-2012)
Old 08-22-2012, 03:33 PM
Jats (Offline)

Thanks 1,142

...thanks Flea, it's been edited slightly already after a repost in a "schizophrenia" thread elsewhere, and is much better now...still not sure what that was JC, but it was fucking brilliant...
Old 08-22-2012, 04:04 PM
maidahl

@fleamailman: <3

WritersBeat.com > General Discussion > Writers' Cafe