WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Writer's Beat > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself; we're all writers here, nothing to hide!

Hello

Old 10-11-2017, 05:24 AM
Robin12 (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

Default Hello

Hi everyone. I'm Robin. I've been writing since I was around twelve years old. I'm a book reviewer for Black Magic Reviews, and the founding editor for the Rosette Maleficarum, an online literary journal dedicated to horror, dark fantasy, paranormal romance, and anything fairytale related.(Both are still accepting submissions…) I like long walks on the beach, reading good literary works, and torturing my significant other.

I love you all.

The Following User Says Thank You to Robin12 For This Useful Post:
fleamailman (10-11-2017)
Old 10-11-2017, 07:15 AM
fleamailman (Online)
Samuel Johnson, obviously!
Official Member

Thanks 3,746

("...well now, we don't really get too many of those types upon this forum..." confided the goblin in all honesty, suspecting too that here instead was more a mixed bunch of trolls writertypes and readers with perhaps some inbreeding between them then, before adding "...but tell you what though, if ever one of them show up here, be sure I'll send them over to your place, seeing you're offering hospitality so to speak...", where the goblin for his part wrote so atrociously that few bar the bravest of humans would even read his posts this far he imagined, whereupon the goblin looked down at his hands, shrugged and then asked "...if an actor doesn't believe in his part while playing it, do you think the onlooker will believe in him any more than he does in himself, I don't know but isn't that how author should live his work while writing it too...", to which the goblin just hailed for the forum doors to be flung open to allow one more into its midst suspecting Robin12 was quite used to this sort of thing)
Old 10-11-2017, 08:20 AM
brianpatrick (Offline)
Verbosity Pales
Official Member

Thanks 841

We love you too. Welcome.
Old 10-11-2017, 01:26 PM
kev (Offline)
The Next Bard
Official Member

Thanks 62

whereupon the goblin looked down at his hands, shrugged and then asked "...if an actor doesn't believe in his part while playing it, do you think the onlooker will believe in him any more than he does in himself,

Nice one flea

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to kev For This Useful Post:
fleamailman (10-11-2017)
Old 10-11-2017, 02:58 PM
fleamailman (Online)
Samuel Johnson, obviously!
Official Member

Thanks 3,746

("...it's nice to see folks still reading the welcomes here..." smiled the goblin thanking kev now, then adding "...it kind of warms me up to my posting day, so I rarely miss a chance to welcome someone...", yet his posting day had fast become his posting night, and now seated between the a dark moonless sky outside, an awaiting bed behind him, and a humming computer in front of him too, the goblin sifted through whatever vestiges remained of what had been his beautiful day off, smiling "...sometimes I forget that each day is a gift, where the rest is just an assumption of certainty as it were, but no I won this day against the distraction of dailylife for I stopped by to post something, yes funny how this simple act can mean all the difference, the difference between me living life for my own thoughts and reflections, and life living me for its obligations all over again...", his post done the goblin returned to the clutches of his reality nos and bed shortly)

Last edited by fleamailman; 10-16-2017 at 09:06 AM..
The Following User Says Thank You to fleamailman For This Useful Post:
kev (10-14-2017)

WritersBeat.com > Writer's Beat > Introductions