WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Writer's Beat > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself; we're all writers here, nothing to hide!

Hey

Old 12-16-2017, 02:03 AM
Kelle-95 (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

Thanks 0
Default Hey

I'm a very amateur writer and it's definitely more of a hobby than anything else but I thought it may be worth putting some stuff out there to help me improve etc!

Old 12-16-2017, 10:42 AM
fleamailman (Offline)
Samuel Johnson, obviously!
Official Member

Thanks 3,915

("...well, I'll read whatever's on offer I suppose, and hit the "thanks" button too just to let you know I have too..." proposed the goblin hardly one to judge anything though, then adding "...naah, I write all wrongly myself, not that that ever stopped me from welcoming someone here...", and as if to prove his point the goblin then tapped the red welcoming carpet with his toe turning it momentarily green, remarking "...much better, no I never could understand why you humans go in for red carpets anyway, far too animal sacrifice like, or worse even, whereas green is so inviting now isn't it just...", meanwhile the night had fallen hard so the goblin just looked at Kelle-95 and then hailed for the forum doors to be flung open to the words "...so you'll write with us won't you, but please don't mistake here for somewhere to learn about writing, for here they're already reading you, and slowly you'll learn that more readers read posts than most anything else today, and all one has to do is trick them into reading you first, then into remembering you second, then into following you from that point onwards, but it's just a treadmill of one's own creating I guess, no a threadmill if you like, thread carefully though for you thread on schemes ...")

Last edited by fleamailman; 12-21-2017 at 07:09 AM..
Old 12-21-2017, 06:32 AM
Connie (Offline)
I Am My Own Master
Official Member

Thanks 25

Go for it Kelle. I did and I got a lot of helpful suggestions from these guys. They are also full of interesting ideas that I find stimulating. Glad to have you with us.
The Following User Says Thank You to Connie For This Useful Post:
fleamailman (12-21-2017)
Old 12-29-2017, 08:39 AM
Gaines (Offline)
Samuel Johnson, obviously!
Official Member

Thanks 871

Welcome to the autopsy. Don't forget to breath. Luck.
Old 01-04-2018, 08:14 PM
Mohican (Offline)
Tall Poppy
Administration

Thanks 692

Welcome. A few weeks later.

If John of Patmos would browse the internet today for half an hour, I don't know if the Book of Revelations would be entirely different or entirely the same.

WritersBeat.com > Writer's Beat > Introductions