WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Free Writing

Free Writing Plot bunnies, random musings, etc. No one-liners.

Almost Perfect – HOME

Old 06-15-2012, 01:01 AM
writania3 (Offline)
Pencil pusher
Official Member

Thanks 0
Icon9 Almost Perfect – HOME

Traditionally a family is composed of a father, a mother and their children. These individuals complete and make up what they call HOME. Not merely a stone house which gives them shelter- but a HOME living within it is a blissful family.

I assume and believe that everyone wants to have a HOME, a perfect HOME. In there is a strong father- the protector and the provider of the family. He is responsible for looking for job and earning enough money to support the daily expenses of the household. He protects every family member from harm and assures them that they are at a safe and sound place. There is also a loving mother, not only to her children but also to her husband. She is responsible for cooking meals attending to every need of her children such as school activities and to keep the household clean and tidy. She serves everyone in the family. There are also children, who complete the life of the couple. They are the joy and the product of a fruitful married life of both the husband and wife. They are the ones who would build the next generation of the family. I had it once, but it’s now broken a home which is almost perfect.

When I was young I used to know that every home is the same, the same story, the same life- but I was wrong. I would consider the past eighteen years a pertinent one. After which our family struggle. In those times I had adapted the saying ‘EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED’. I never thought that it would happen even in the slightest possible thing, I didn’t imagine it would. But what else could I do, that chapter was written and published- it had happened. The usual thing followed, the crying moments, the confrontation of my mom and dad and the involvement of the other family members. I also cried, but I stood strong most of the time not only for my own but especially for my suffering mom.

Now remembering the entire affair not a single tear had come out, it was a smile and the thought that I had survived it given the fact that I was in my college years. I had graduated in time and still full of dreams and aspirations in life. I had also my realization- that everything happens for a purpose and it is HIS, GOD’S WILL and plan for me. I don’t know how did I overcome all that, and I don’t know how come at this point in life I still yearn that one day, in the future, I would still have my own family and I would make it as perfect and blest- a HOME it could be.

for more info.
Old 06-15-2012, 05:26 AM
Torsh (Offline)
Eloquent Troll
Official Member

Thanks 41

Good writings.

Not everyone has that stereotypical family though.

WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Free Writing