WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Prompts & Challenges > Past Prompts and Challenges

Cliche #18 - I Remember Now . . . (Original Cliche)

Old 08-22-2011, 08:14 PM
Firefly (Offline)
I'm The Crazy One

Thanks 721
Default Cliche #18 - I Remember Now . . . (Original Cliche)

I have a word for it--I like to call it "Tarantinoed." But that doesn't mean that he's the only person who has ever used a flashback in a story! Our new cliche is:

Write a story, adding at least one flashback in it.

Perhaps a girl wakes up in a locked, dark room and looks back on how her actions from the day may have gotten her there. Or a guy, who is late for work, can't find his keys, and needs to retrace his steps from his previous drunken night. Whatever it is, let's get the Tarantino out!

Submissions should be made as new threads with Cliche #18 in the title. Example: Cliche #18 - I Remember Now . . . (Feel free to use your own title!)

Comments should be made in the respective threads. You don't need to participate in the cliche in order to comment on work presented.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-24-2011, 07:39 AM
gloryia (Offline)
I Am My Own Master
Official Member

Thanks 12

Thanks Firefly - but can't find it - where do I look?

Gloryia

WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Prompts & Challenges > Past Prompts and Challenges