WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > The Billboard > Classifieds

Classifieds Advertisements go here. Content of this forum does not represent the service provided at this web site.

The Perfection Planet

Old 07-22-2012, 03:08 AM
zardion5 (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

Thanks 0
Default The Perfection Planet

Just wanted to share my first Kindle eBook that I published if anyone is interested in reading it it is only priced at 99 cents available on amazon.com.

Book Description

Publication Date: July 14, 2012

Jason and his wife Sue, are citizens of earth, implanted with nano machines which allow humans to speak without the use of tongues through pre given mechanical voices. The nano machines swim inside the human body controlling, repairing, and monitoring every aspect of ones physical senses such as hearing, smelling, touch, sight, sound, healing abilities, and the development of disease and illnessís.

The Nano Machines are set by a level of magnitude and are controlled from the Perfection Planet. An entire planet created by an alien race known as the Juniplex, to house the leadership that enslaves the humans with the purpose to keep a firm grasp on every physical and mental thought that every human makes from the time they are born. There is no longer cash or money on Earth, peopleís abilities and gene pool determine their values, and are allocated for use without their say.

The story closely follows Jason's crusade in which he leads the beginning of an insurrection to free humans from their newly formed slavery.

To find this eBook visit http://www.amazon.com/The-Perfection.../dp/B008LM4QB8

WritersBeat.com > The Billboard > Classifieds