WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > The Billboard > Writing Markets

Writing Markets Calls for submissions, paying and non-paying markets.

Health Bloggers

Old 02-08-2011, 11:33 PM
articlestudio (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

Thanks 0
Default Health Bloggers

Greetings!

ATTN: HEALTH BLOGGERS

Health and Fitness Villa Blog is looking for expert Heath Bloggers that can provide two health-related blog posts per day. (One Blogger - One Post per day)

Health and Fitness Villa is a budding group of Health Bloggers who offer a very interactive user experience and expert advice in the field of Health and Fitness. To help us continue to grow our content, we’re looking for two expert health bloggers that can help us better serve our users by creating interesting, helpful and substantial blog posts related to fitness, nutrition and overall healthy living.

Bloggers will be considered health experts, so we would prefer people that are health professionals and enjoy writing about the industry. They must be able to contribute two blog posts per day(One Blogger - One Post per day) till your regular awesome submissions result in a paid gig in the future. As writers will be considered experts, they must be able to come up with unique, interesting article topics, and provide posts that are knowledgeable about the subject, as well as include any images that may be related to the category for use with the article.

PS. It is a FREE submission blogging opportunity. If you have the passion for writing, you are most welcomed.

Thanks

Old 02-09-2011, 02:53 AM
fulltimewriter (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
Official Member

Thanks 0
Send a message via AIM to fulltimewriter Send a message via Yahoo to fulltimewriter

Frankly speaking being professional writers we all get paid from our clients. Our passion helps us to earn money

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 02-09-2011, 03:50 AM
Gaines (Offline)
Samuel Johnson, obviously!
Official Member

Thanks 871

Why is it that everyone that comes on here asking for writing submissions wants them for free? Paid in the future? Who's future we talking about? There's no future in giving away our blood sweat and tears for jack shit. I hate to piss on your campfire but this shit is old. You want writing for your blog..pay for it or do it yourself. Holy shit you people are some cheap assholes!!! Have nice day.
Old 02-09-2011, 04:01 AM
Gaines (Offline)
Samuel Johnson, obviously!
Official Member

Thanks 871

Wow..did I go off on a rant. Feel bad about that so I thought I would offer some "free" health advice you can copy and glue in your "awesome" blog.

Exercise, eat right, and wash your nasty ass.

There you go. What? Not enough you say? Hold on a minute this stuff is free! Oh, you want a complete work out schedule with a healthy eating chart. I see. Okay.

Day 1. One push-up eat one brussel sprout. Drink nine gallons of water
Day 2. One sit-up eat two brussel sprouts. Drink twelve gallons of water
Day 3. Spend the day in the bathroom peeing like a camel
Day 4. Jog to the bathroom and back eat a carrot. No water.
Day 5. Lift something heavy have a soy burger. Drink a glass of goats milk.
Day 6. Surf the net for a stairmaster eat a yogurt. Drink juice.
Day 7. Rest and let your muscles recuperate. Drink a beer. Watch a Chuck Norris movie.

Well, I did it. When do I get paid?

Last edited by Gaines; 02-09-2011 at 04:08 AM..

WritersBeat.com > The Billboard > Writing Markets