WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Prompts & Challenges > Past Prompts and Challenges

Prompt # 14 - Fancy Meeting You Here (original prompt)

Old 11-03-2008, 01:22 AM
Devon (Offline)
Guard Dog and Playful Pup
Senior Moderator

Thanks 1,696
Default Prompt # 14 - Fancy Meeting You Here (original prompt)

Social butterfly, are you? Well, we would like you to use this prompt to help you write about a party experience involving a meeting, fictional or real.

It's who you met at a party.

Have fun with it!

No word limit, though shorter pieces tend to get more attention. Submissions should be made in new threads with #14 in the title of your thread (#14 - And I Couldn't Believe Who She Said She Was!).

As always, comments and helpful advice in work posted are encouraged. Please post comments in their respective threads. You do not have to participate in the prompt in order to comment on work presented.

Twisty mind candy:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Prompts & Challenges > Past Prompts and Challenges