WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Free Writing

Free Writing Plot bunnies, random musings, etc. No one-liners.

Species 0 Plot and Character...This is a LGBT novel...

Old 02-28-2012, 05:16 AM
Estesaaron (Offline)
Pencil pusher
Official Member

Default Species 0 Plot and Character...This is a LGBT novel...

Please Tell me what you think of my book... It's called Species 0?
The book is called Species 0 and it is a LGBT Fantasy Novel. Here are the characters and some story plots...

Adam/Poppy- Adam can read and control minds. He use to be a firefighter, and he met his boyfriend Poppy at a award service after he saved four people in a fire. Adam couldn't save his best-friend, and the friend ends up in a coma, who has the power to use his mind to talk to people, and blames Adam for his death, and the two have a mental affair, which causes trouble with him and Poppy. Poppy is a "merman" but he doesn't know, he discovers he can control water.

Pepper- Has the power to control ice. Pepper was kidnapped by Species 0, and they trick him into doing his dirty work. Poppy and Pepper are cautionary tales of one another, if Poppy went down the same road as Pepper he would be in the same position.

Andy/Dallas- Twin Bothers. Andy is the wild one he has the power to make anyone fall in love with him, while Dallas has the gift to nuke any other with powers.

Alex can speed and is dating Jordyn, his girlfriend, and has a secret boyfriend Andrew. They are all in high-school.

Tamra. Was original born Tim, but when he found out he could shape shift, he turned himself into Tamra.

Dr. Evans- Human, and runs the facilitate Species 0.

Please let me know what you think also how to add females into the story.

Old 02-28-2012, 09:12 AM
AnyaKimlun (Offline)
Samuel Johnson, obviously!
Official Member

Thanks 1,456

You already posted this.

I'd asked what makes it LGBTQetc rather than a fantasy novel with LGBTQetc characters in it ? I'm writing a detective novel with two gay detectives - the story is about a terrorist related murder not about them being gay so it is a Cosy Mystery.

You already have Jordyn and by the sounds of it Tamra? As you write the story the opportunity for other characters may present itself - Give Pepper, Adam or Dallas a best girl-friend. Enough gay men have one in real life.

WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Free Writing