WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Writing Craft > Writing Help & Issues > Character Clinics

Character Clinics Come and discover new things about your characters

Evan Blackthorn

Old 03-26-2013, 07:28 AM
Wind (Offline)
The Next Bard
Official Member

Thanks 15
Default Evan Blackthorn

Hello there, it is very pleasant to meet all of you. My name is Evan Blackthorn, and I came here to ideally chat with you all the way from 22. Century. And now to answer your next question. No you may not time travel in 22. Century for the reason of time traveling being strictly forbidden.....for certain reasons.

Now on to reason for why we are actually here. Us getting to know each other a bit better. So I’m seventeen, I’m quite tall and skinny and I have black hair and blue eyes. Weirdly enough eye color is the one thing that greatly varies in my family, for my mother had an irregular gen that allowed her to change her eye color so none of my brothers or sisters has the same eye color as I do. Well except from my twin brother Miles of course. But look at me I’m getting off the topic again am I not, please do excuse me. I have two older brothers; Richard (30), and Isaac (24) and two younger sisters Victoria (14) and Dorothea (7). And now if you are wondering how my parents managed to do that please do remember that medicine made quite a progress from your century to mine.

So anyway on with the story, right. You see my parents died six years ago... My brothers are way to busy running the business, so our grandmother took care of us ever since then. If you can call it taking care of us. Grandmother Priscilla is a brilliant show of how would wiked-witch-of-the-west, look in real life. And you kind of can't blame me for saying that since she deserves it and this is pretty much only place I’m sure she can't spy on. Well i guess she wouldn't be that terribly bad ( she would still be bad.. just not terribly bad) if she would stop insulting my mother every walking step of the day. She was always against our mother. You see my father was an aristocrat, I mean we still are...but he you know...was. Anywise he married our mother out of love, but our grandmother of course thought he could do so much more with his life, and she was furious because she wanted to connect our family and Rose family in marriage. So that's where i come in. Since she didn't succeed in getting my father ,she of course jump’s on me. Why you ask. Because to her Miles and I are officially disgrace to our family, I mean that damn witch more than once suggested that we are a fruit of our mothers treasonable adventure or something like that. So that's how I found myself engaged to the next heiress of the Rose family and lets just say that words sick and crazy don't even begin to cover her personality.

So here we have the facts, it's time for you to do your magic.

Last edited by Wind; 03-26-2013 at 07:46 AM..
Old 03-29-2013, 04:51 PM
Swamp Thing (Offline)
Typist
Official Member

Thanks 4

What kind of relationship do you have with your grandmother? I understand from a basic level of the situation. However, when your grandmother walks into the room how does your family react? How do you react exactly? How does she make you feel?

On another note, do you feel your father could do better than your original mother? How do you feel about your own mother?

Do you have any friends that could help and assist you with your family problems?
Old 03-30-2013, 12:38 AM
Wind (Offline)
The Next Bard
Official Member

Thanks 15

As I said, my relationship with my grandmother is not the best. Even though I do try to meet her expectations, she never seems satisfied. When my grandmother walks in the room, we pretty much just stay silent. Our grandmother does not like a lot of noise or “pointless chitter-chatter”, and it’s better to stay silent then to draw her attention to us, because then she will stop criticizing what ever she was criticizing and just go and attack you. She makes me feel unwelcome in my own house. Like I’m some kind of pest, that she just wants’ to get rid of.

How could I think that my father could do better!? My mother maybe wasn’t rich, but she loved our father and he loved her. I do understand why my grandmother wanted other women for my father, but my father chose my mother and that is that. No need to wake the dead.

I don’t really have many friends I can actually count on. When you are from the family like mine, most people just want to get close to you so they can use you and your families founds.

WritersBeat.com > Writing Craft > Writing Help & Issues > Character Clinics