WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > The Billboard > Classifieds

Classifieds Advertisements go here. Content of this forum does not represent the service provided at this web site.

Writers Needed- Cover Letter or Linkedin Profile Writer

Old 06-02-2015, 06:35 AM
Tracymiller (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

Thanks 0
Default Writers Needed- Cover Letter or Linkedin Profile Writer

Two different jobs available. You can choose one or both of them.

Talented Cover Letter Writer needed to write cover letters for job seekers. The pay is $3 per letter. It takes about 15 minutes to write the cover letter so this may average to about $12 per hour.

Linkedin Profile Writer to write linkedin profiles. The pay is $7 per profile.

The cover letter writing process: You will be receiving the resume, I will tell you what type of jobs they are seeking, and you will use a cover letter template that I will provide you to write the cover letters. The cover letter template makes it easier to write the letters but you will have to customize the letter for the job seeker's talents, skills, accomplishments, and the jobs they are looking. There will be no customer contact because you will be sending the letters to me.

The linkedin writing process: You will be writing the headline and summary section only. You will not be rewriting nor editing the experience section of their resume but just selecting information from their resume to add to that section.You will not be logging into the profile to add any information. You will send all of the profile information in a Microsoft Office Document to me.

This is a freelance opportunity to earn $75 to $200 a month depending on the volume of business. Must be able to start immediately. I am willing to train the right candidate.

Requirements:
Excellent research skills, analytical, detail oriented, must be excellent in English, committed to quality work

Email resume and a previous cover letter you have written if you have one to writers.resume@yahoo.com

WritersBeat.com > The Billboard > Classifieds