WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Writer's Beat Quarterly > Contest Central > Previous Contests

Autumn Contes - Hidden - Voting (Prose)

View Poll Results: Vote for you favourite prose entry.
Hallo-weird by GaryFagan 0 0%
Hidden Agenda by Mister URL 0 0%
Hidden Debths by Agatha Christie 0 0%
The Exhibition by Horse 0 0%
The Hiding Place by FX Lord 5 83.33%
Masquerade by Shikoba 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-17-2013, 11:15 AM
Tau (Offline)
Solemn Simulacrum

Thanks 682
Default Autumn Contes - Hidden - Voting (Prose)

The autumn contest has now closed, thank you all who entered. It is now time to vote for your favourite.

The entries can be read here.
http://www.writersbeat.com/showthread.php?t=47399

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-17-2013, 11:55 AM
FX Lord (Offline)
Intellectually Fertile
Official Member

Thanks 42

I take it it's not good form to vote for yourself so have thrown mine out to the last minute newcomer, purely for imaginative content. Sorry Agatha, you were where my vote was going before Shikoba dropped in at the last minute with Masquerade.

And if one can legally vote for oneself, then consider this as me in a pirate's outfit shouting, 'Elizabeth Swann.'

In respect of the effort put in by all entrants - mine withstanding since it is the shortest and I only spent one night on it - and observing the disappointing turnout for voting on previous contests; can I get the permission of the admins to SPAM the current threads with a call to this one? Unless an admin would rather do it?

Can I also implore all to make a concerted effort to read all the stories and poems before voting as that is only fair. Despite the obviousness of this, I suspect the voting might skew towards the earlier submissions simply by virtue of their position in the thread.

PS. There is a typo in the title of this thread at this writing.

Last edited by FX Lord; 09-17-2013 at 01:26 PM..

WritersBeat.com > Writer's Beat Quarterly > Contest Central > Previous Contests