WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Writing Craft > Writing Help & Issues

Writing Help & Issues You name it, we solve it! Ask your questions here.

Book Ideas

Old 11-02-2016, 04:44 AM
CassandraHarley (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

Thanks 0
Default Book Ideas

Can you please help me by telling me which book you would most want to read. Thank you so much, Cassandra.

Some Are Born Great

Lissy's life is a mess, her father killed himself, her mother's been declared insane. On her sixteenth birthday, she will be revealed to the nation of Roysland as Princess Felicia, but first she must contend with a mysterious love letter and a guy who has it in for her. Life as she knows it is about to disappear.

Safari

When April Jarvis goes to her great aunt's lodge in Kenya, she isn't sure what to expect. There, she meets a whole host of people from all over the world. There's Faith, her eccentric great aunt who is stuck in the past, Thomas, the gorgeous waiter and the ever-changing whirl of guests with their colourful stories. Based on real life, a novel full of vibrant characters and incredible scenery set over three weeks of a scorching African summer.

Don't Be Afraid of the Dark

Caro Hammond killed a man and his brother wants revenge. She is now locked in his basement, waiting to die but she will do anything she can to save herself. This story tells how she got there, the people she left behind. There is a soundtrack for this, where music suggestions will be incorporated into the story for an immersive experience.

Aryan

1936 Munich, Germany. When 18-year-old Anneliese Gehl meets charming SS recruit Georg Burgenheimer and falls pregnant, her life will never be the same. Liese enters a Lebensborn home, a place where unmarried Aryan mothers can go to give birth and give their child up for adoption. She discovers the dark truth behind these organisations and it changes her views on the Third Reich. Written in letters to her unborn child, this is a story of love in all its forms and the secrets of the Lebensborn programme.

Broken

Louisa, Ruth and Abby are three very different women who have one thing in common: they all have a condition that makes it impossible to have sex. This is the story of how their pasts have affected their presents and their futures and how they and their relationships will cope with this condition.

Old 11-03-2016, 06:59 AM
jimmymc (Offline)
Word Wizard

Thanks 170

I read some of what you have posted on Booksie (Some are Born Great).
You had good reviews there. What is it you are looking for?
Old 11-05-2016, 03:59 PM
K.S. Crooks (Offline)
Intellectually Fertile
Official Member

Thanks 26

My first choice would be "Some are born great", second choice " Don't be afraid of the dark".

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-06-2016, 05:09 AM
Carly Berg (Offline)
Typist
Official Member

Thanks 8

I like Safari best, followed by Broken. Which one do you like best?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Writing Flash Fiction: How To Write Very Short Stories and Get Them Published

Coffee House Lies: 100 Cups of Flash Fiction

WritersBeat.com > Writing Craft > Writing Help & Issues