WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Non-Fiction

Non-Fiction Journals, biographies, memoirs, etc.

Both/And

Old 01-21-2017, 03:11 AM
Nick Pierce (Offline)
Samuel Johnson, obviously!
Official Member

Thanks 1,262
Default Both/And

Turns out I originally bought two clamps smaller than what I been fussin' with (this info via the bin location during the most recent visit to the hardware store).

So I got two larger - let's use math - the first size was 7/8 - too small, the next size was one inch, also too small, now I got two at 1 and 1/4 inch and also have the two from previous revisit (can't return without a receipt) and I'm lookin' real close at these bands of stainless steel and I'm seein' faint markings and WTF? - my original two are one inch and 7/8 inch - well anyone can make a mistake - it's what you do about it that counts so after 45 minutes of unrewarded effort with the one and a quarters I let the regulator hang free, step back and consider a different approach.

Hmm.

How about simply attatchin' it to the dropbar?

It sits out forward of all the hose, wire, downtube stuff catchin' the cooling breeze that way.

Mock up looks good, sun goin' down, roll the rig back into the shed and get into the shack with a feelin' of accomplishment.

Can't get that out of a bottle.

WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Non-Fiction