WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Free Writing

Free Writing Plot bunnies, random musings, etc. No one-liners.

It rains today

Old 11-23-2016, 02:01 PM
Mik3 (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

Default It rains today

It rains today, the storm is harsh, the winds whirl through every corner, past the entrance, past the memories of sunnier days. Every drop falls like a dark mellow piece of an unsong tune. The liquid crystals that hit the ground scream terrorized from within as they fall flat unto the ground who awaits for them with arms wide open. It is cold, dark, sad. With every raindrop I remember how much I miss you, how much I miss your heart, your soul. I see like the trees give in and surrender their hard work and effort as they let loose their leaves to this unrelentless air that blows among the branches leaving them naked of all their fruit. As naked and humbled I feel now..., vulnerable, naked, ...cold. I wish you'd stay, wish you'd be true. I wish you hadn't gone, I wish you hadn't lied. I wish we could still be together. I wish we could be one. Now that you're gone, part of me has been taken apart from my heart, my branches have been stripped of happiness, of love, they've been stripped and now I stand ashamed, empty. I crawl amongst the shadows and the cold eyes of those who didn't believe in us. I miss you. Although the sun is out in the middle of summer, the trees are green and the flowers have bloomed, my heart is in a perpetual winter day, it is the window into my eyes that dripps with rain and fogs with the cold sweat from my soul. Wish you'd be here to break that glass and let spring come back again to my heart. Wish you'd be here with an authentic feeling that this that I feel for you you feel for me. Stop the feeling that this ain't true, stop that feeling that I'm going after an unexisting dream, stop trying to hug a pillow of clouds and hold you in my arms instead. I'm falling, about to crash the ground, it is me that is hollering from within in terror. I wish you'd be here to catch me, hold me in an endless hug and never let go. How I miss you.., wish you'd be here, wish you'd be the one to catch me when I fall and save me from the cold, dead ground. It is in your arms I want to stand until next winter comes and another rain comes.

Old 11-27-2016, 05:30 PM
Nick Pierce (Offline)
Samuel Johnson, obviously!
Official Member

Thanks 1,262

Like, uh, I know this is in Free Writing but, um, are you adverse to using a form other than Block of Text?
Old 11-27-2016, 05:55 PM
brianpatrick (Online)
Verbosity Pales
Official Member

Thanks 866

Originally Posted by Nick Pierce View Post
Like, uh, I know this is in Free Writing but, um, are you adverse to using a form other than Block of Text?

Everyone's a critic😀
Old 11-27-2016, 06:09 PM
Nick Pierce (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 1,262

Originally Posted by brianpatrick View Post
Everyone's a critic😀
Yes. And I am my most discriminating (thank you, Mr. Trump for letting me put that term back into my lexicon) one.
Old 11-27-2016, 07:05 PM
brianpatrick (Online)
Verbosity Pales
Official Member

Thanks 866

Originally Posted by Nick Pierce View Post
Yes. And I am my most discriminating (thank you, Mr. Trump for letting me put that term back into my lexicon) one.

Trump can suck it!

Literally, 'cause I'd video that shit and post it on YouTube and go viral... okay, maybe not.
Old 11-27-2016, 07:26 PM
Nick Pierce (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 1,262

Originally Posted by brianpatrick View Post
Trump can suck it!

Literally, 'cause I'd video that shit and post it on YouTube and go viral... okay, maybe not.

Well, when it comes to a president making a change in his nations' condition my money is on a guy named Duterte.

The stuff that goes on around here is more about keeping the proletariat engaged.

Of course what do I really know?
I'm just a guy strugglin' with lower back pain as I type and waiting for sleep so I can get up tomorrow and go to a job.

WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Free Writing