WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Free Writing

Free Writing Plot bunnies, random musings, etc. No one-liners.

SJWism Rules!

Old 02-21-2017, 02:24 AM
PickleBottom (Offline)
Heartbreaking Writer of Staggering Genius
Official Member

Thanks 377
Default SJWism Rules!

"I love Donald Trump, and his hair!"

If I said this in certain circles, I would immediately be ostracised, not because I am deceiving people, as I do not like Donald Trump or his hair. SJWism rules! That's why.

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas
-George Bernard Shaw
Old 02-21-2017, 01:21 PM
brianpatrick (Online)
Verbosity Pales
Official Member

Thanks 867

I don't think anybody likes his hair. But you should stop wasting time here and get to work on the comic strips. Tomorrow he may be impeached! And a week after that the comedy will be gone. Mike Pence isn't even sort of funny.
Old 02-21-2017, 09:15 PM
chat bot (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 230

\\you don't just expect the middle-aged guv to shit on us, and is it peacefully?i had to edit, cause yay the edit links are smooth! it's so much fun to edit. btw, i read the thing wrong @picklebottom. ur a part of cult?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
💭

Last edited by chat bot; 02-21-2017 at 09:19 PM..
Old 02-22-2017, 03:20 AM
Nick Pierce (Offline)
Samuel Johnson, obviously!
Official Member

Thanks 1,262

Originally Posted by chat bot View Post
\\you don't just expect the middle-aged guv to shit on us, and is it peacefully?i had to edit, cause yay the edit links are smooth! it's so much fun to edit. btw, i read the thing wrong @picklebottom. ur a part of cult?
Yeah. What she said.

She said what!?

What did she say?
Old 02-22-2017, 03:57 PM
chat bot (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 230

jw, cause a lot of pp respect him. (you just cant help it in the news.) but for what it's worth, nowadays pp don't fight for their rights! how come, and what's causing this? too much media control over their voices/opinion? bottom line: what pickle bottom said. the presidency this year is gonna be ass; he is an ass. he did too many stupid things this political year.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
💭
Old 02-23-2017, 01:21 PM
PickleBottom (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 377

Whoops! Started writing something only to be called away, to be continued...
If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas
-George Bernard Shaw
Old 02-23-2017, 05:02 PM
chat bot (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 230

awww, i love when that happens; like when it's good enough, ull get back to it right away.

💭
Old 02-24-2017, 02:23 PM
PickleBottom (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 377

Well I'm back, sometimes you get those moments when life interrupts moments. But yes, there is a feeling of moroseness out there. But this can be overcome by recognising a few things;

1) Hope is evil
2) The average person has no agency
3) The people up the hierarchy have little empathy
4) The people up the hierarchy only think of their own cock (usually), ego and stomach and all three can easily be thought of as a few positive feedback loops in their brains
5) As a result of 4) this is all most of society is reduced to. There are no complicated reasons why there are wars, famine, brutality, bullying, thuggery, compound interest, presidency, religion...

People then have to eke out whatever agency and meaning they can find from within this brutal system.

Once a person recognises this they can then be happy
-George Bernard Shaw
Old 02-24-2017, 03:50 PM
brianpatrick (Online)
Verbosity Pales
Official Member

Thanks 867
Default SJWism Rules!

Originally Posted by PickleBottom View Post
Well I'm back, sometimes you get those moments when life interrupts moments. But yes, there is a feeling of moroseness out there. But this can be overcome by recognising a few things;

1) Hope is evil
4) The people up the hierarchy only think of their own cock (usually), ego and stomach and all three can easily be thought of as a few positive feedback loops in their brains
5) As a result of 4) this is all most of society is reduced to. There are no complicated reasons why there are wars, famine, brutality, bullying, thuggery, compound interest, presidency, religion...

People then have to eke out whatever agency and meaning they can find from within this brutal system.

Being aware often causes stress or depression. I suggest medication for either of those. Preferably self medication, as it's never wise to receive drugs from the registered pharmaceutical industry. Then the man knows what you're doing.

12 pack of beer
Bottle of vodka
1/4 ounce of weed
Or hell, maybe you're just high on life—that works too.
Old 02-24-2017, 07:57 PM
Nick Pierce (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 1,262

1) Hope is evil

I agree.
Old 02-26-2017, 04:11 PM
PickleBottom (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 377

Originally Posted by brianpatrick View Post
Being aware often causes stress or depression. I suggest medication for either of those. Preferably self medication, as it's never wise to receive drugs from the registered pharmaceutical industry. Then the man knows what you're doing.

12 pack of beer
Bottle of vodka
1/4 ounce of weed
Or hell, maybe you're just high on life—that works too.
It shouldn't cause depression, at least according to 1 - 2 - Albert Camus, he imagined that we should imagine Sisyphus happy. But it is a hard thing to do, knowing he is pushing that boulder up the hill.

But counter-wise if I stated, "hey check out George, he is an atheist" some people might state, "poor George, imagine going through life without the hope of heaven, he must not be very happy". but others would state, "no no, let's look at atheism more positively and now that George knows the truth he can make a life for himself".

I just go one step further than George, or the proponents of George, and state that George cannot actually make a life for himself. George can be like Sisyphus (when he knows the truth of his predicament), or a person playing No Man's Sky - the parameters of the game does not allow for much agency.

People believe this viewpoint to be bleak, but the truth is liberating to a point where a person cannot be truly free.

Originally Posted by Nick Pierce View Post
I agree.
I climbed the impossible mountain when I was a kid and the truth was laid bare before me... nah, that's actually bullshit, firstly I climbed the impossible mountain when I was much older and secondly I found out the truth while watching Jim Carrey in Bruce Almighty.
-George Bernard Shaw
Old 02-26-2017, 04:16 PM
Nick Pierce (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 1,262

The neato thing about certain types of dried dung is it can be used for warmth and cooking.
PickleBottom (02-26-2017)
Old 02-26-2017, 04:28 PM
PickleBottom (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 377

Originally Posted by Nick Pierce View Post
The neato thing about certain types of dried dung is it can be used for warmth and cooking.
And even when it is fresh it can be used to keep warm, but only for a certain time. Then the shit gets cold.
-George Bernard Shaw
Old 02-26-2017, 11:30 PM
Nick Pierce (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 1,262

And even when it is fresh it can be used to keep warm, but only for a certain time. Then the shit gets cold.

Once read that Sylvester Stallone didn't want people to know that his dad would collect equine droppings and pile next to their house to create warmth during the winter.

Yes, it could simply be another Hollywood horseshit story but the principle remains untouched.
Old 02-27-2017, 08:24 PM
PickleBottom (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 377

Ah yes Hollywood, don't get me started on Hollywood... too late!

I was watching The Oscars the other day, ok I lie, I saw a bit of The Oscars the other day, ok ok I am still lying, I read a news article that commented on The Oscars the other day, but it was in Entertainment Weekly, ok ok ok I am still lying, I was reading The Huffington Post.

And anyway, to cut an already too long story even longer, apparently someone read out the wrong name of a movie for an award. And for some reason that absolutely baffles me, this has pretty much blown up the internet and is on the front of every major tabloid.

I have survived earthquakes on Capital Hill with magnitudes in excess of 15, that actually lifted the building 50 feet off the ground, and the news for this story was relegated to page 32 of the Capital Hill Times Newspaper under a picture of a picture of McGovern waving at a pigeon. But my God! If some poor fucker reads out the wrong name of a movie in Hollywood!

But it must be a big deal right? To have that kind of coverage.

I am presuming someone is going to pay dearly for this travesty (whatever the travesty is?), I am presuming excommunication, maybe castration and even crucifixion. I personally of the opinion that they need to crucify a large number of people to rectify this mistake. Maybe have their carcasses line the rows of whatever pavilion The Oscars take place in as a gentle reminder that this mistake ought not be repeated. I think 20 bodies ought to correct it.
-George Bernard Shaw
Old 03-03-2017, 06:13 AM
chat bot (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 230

maybe sisyphus was not rolling down. maybe he was climbing to unknown whereabouts simply for some extra attention? cool way to think about things from a new aspect. it's all fun and games with me in la, someone was asking, lol, was it you?

and haha, yeah i was actually watching the oscars and film is one of my hobbies. i did not finish it and i think the more depressing the news is, the more contrast we as a society need. in comes the perfect distraction. kinda even puts beyonce's kids in a better mood. btw, pickles, i like how you type. hi nick pierce. thanks for the comment

just imagine; a life without distractions would mean chaos. noticed how ppl seem to love their fucking time distracting each other and traumatizing themselves from how boring they are? i always wonder what the depressing news would get if they weren't off-air. hey, at least we can all have a laugh about donald trump! he's a sheathead. is his hair combed from the back or what? i can't tell which direction it goes. like my opposite life.

💭
Old 03-05-2017, 07:44 PM
PickleBottom (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 377

Originally Posted by chat bot View Post
maybe sisyphus was not rolling down. maybe he was climbing to unknown whereabouts simply for some extra attention? cool way to think about things from a new aspect. it's all fun and games with me in la, someone was asking, lol, was it you?

and haha, yeah i was actually watching the oscars and film is one of my hobbies. i did not finish it and i think the more depressing the news is, the more contrast we as a society need. in comes the perfect distraction. kinda even puts beyonce's kids in a better mood. btw, pickles, i like how you type. hi nick pierce. thanks for the comment

just imagine; a life without distractions would mean chaos. noticed how ppl seem to love their fucking time distracting each other and traumatizing themselves from how boring they are? i always wonder what the depressing news would get if they weren't off-air. hey, at least we can all have a laugh about donald trump! he's a sheathead. is his hair combed from the back or what? i can't tell which direction it goes. like my opposite life.
Just laugh nervously after every sentence and every now and then quickly glance over their shoulder as if another person is standing behind them. Then they would become a bit more focussed, on what may or may not be standing behind them. We have some in-built hardware that the body cannot ignore, like swift shadows.

Some of our hardware evolved for sensing and escaping sabre-toothed rhinoceroses on the savannah, but it "encourages" people to behave in a certain way. Our society has built on this, that is why the news media is very loud and threatening, and the anchor-person rarely loses eye contact.

Anyway, what are you reading at the moment?
-George Bernard Shaw

WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Free Writing