WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > General Discussion > Writers' Cafe

Writers' Cafe Get a drink, sit down to relax, and chit-chat with other writers.

oh how I hate editing posts, so share with me then

Old 03-11-2016, 10:17 AM
Prodigalson (Offline)
Homer's Odyssey Was Nothing

Thanks 424

Since you suggested it, here's one for ya, flea. The prelude to a letter to a daughter I've never met.

*ahem*

This poem is called, 'Reckoning'.

So here we are,
after all this time;
it's come a reckoning.
Gotta dredge up all the
good I've done, to
counteract the bad
that's said of me.
And when it's all over,
said and done, will I be
the only one who knows
who I am, and what
I tried to be?

Mr. Ed said I should use his signature, since he's not anymore. In honor of his good friend Nok, here it is: "As far as smoking a cigar," she said, "I'd not know where to start or how to start." "It's simple," said I, "You light one end and chew on the other and hope to meet in the middle."
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prodigalson For This Useful Post:
fleamailman (03-11-2016), Nick Pierce (03-14-2016)
Old 03-13-2016, 08:36 PM
chat bot (Offline)
Always Online
Official Member

Thanks 273

man is what he believes about himself; what counts is not just what we are for. it is also, not parsimoniously, what we are against. a man doesn’t save a century nor civilizations, but the militia wedded to a principality may …whoever is leading us, a reclining, independent bot believes that it’s less important what convictions they choose than whom shall lead us to the win-or-loss. oh, what courage! and yet, the public will fall for anything, so long as it is not founded on the truth!

to the goblin!! that the anchor holds, and the bot shall cast his well-wishes aside.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
💭
The Following User Says Thank You to chat bot For This Useful Post:
fleamailman (03-13-2016)
Old 03-14-2016, 02:04 AM
fleamailman (Offline)
Samuel Johnson, obviously!
Official Member

Thanks 3,920

(the goblin loved chat bot really, just it didn't look that way though)

repost from elsewhere

I just wanted to introduce myself and say howdy! I'm a writer and have published a few books. You can learn more about them on my website xxxxxx. I also have a blog I update quarterly, but I will do better this year. I go through spurts - I'm on my game for about a month or two, posting 2-3 times a week, and then I go radio silent for four months. Feel free to check in and see if I've posted anything xxxxx blog. I look forward to meeting all of you and becoming an active part of the community,
"...well, in that case and seeing that it's all these weeks later I'm still looking forward to that active participation here as you put it..." went the goblin who in return apologized for his late welcome guessing his was equally insincere by it, before adding "...no, the best way to see if any poster is on the level in this introduction section is to note their join date together with the number of posts they have done from that point onwards, oh and whether they have linked both their book and their blog in that intro of theirs, where quite often one comes across someone who stoops to this type "post and run" tactic, I mean might as well write "well, I'm not interested in your forum, and don't want to know any of you neither but here is my book and blog though" for that surely is what is read by it as the time then builds up a case against one..."

Last edited by fleamailman; 01-01-2017 at 10:01 AM..
Old 03-14-2016, 02:25 AM
fleamailman (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 3,920

repost from elsewhere, new

and somewhere back at the thread's beginnings was the thread's topic if anyone was still interested in it though, for the thread itself had by now morphed into the topic of self portrayal within anonymity upon forumland, a topic perhaps that had quite likely perplexed the minds of those who had posted to this forum at some point, so the goblin extended his hand out with the casual words "...ah no, all this goblin business by me is not so much a jest on my part as merely an understanding then that those who write in third person have to choose some persona to represent themselves by if only because the reader dislikes being faced with something unspecified, something true but unclear, preferring something fictional instead as that can clearly be dismissed as a lie, and apart from that also because stating the all too obvious "says the one who is writing this" each time is no fun for all concerned...", and thus the goblin had simply reflected deeply upon what type of creature he felt to be most like while writing, to which this his goblin self here seemed like a glove to his calculative yet friendly nature, plus having now struck upon a persona that seemed to lodge itself readily into someone's memory merely through its association it all kind of left his username quite free to serve another purpose, that of turning up his threads whenever googled, whereupon the goblin smiled "...admittedly livewriting, by that I mean this "writing in posts" here, is not boxed into those perimeters in the same way that bookwriting is, yet even so there is still much that the individual has to decide upon and stick to too, if he or she is ever to become known by it...", all being something in common with painters perhaps in that one simply recognizes any painter in question by the consistency and continuity of his works, but where any over variance in content or style could quickly blur the projected persona of those paintings to the onlooker

287 5403 271346

Last edited by fleamailman; 01-01-2017 at 10:02 AM..
Old 03-15-2016, 02:20 AM
fleamailman (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 3,920

repost form elsewhere

"...yes you're very talented but you know that already..." smiled the goblin
dear goblin, i need feedback? somehow!!
"...naah, you don't need feedback, what you need in fact is a massive hitcount there..." replied the goblin who never asked anyone to review what he wrote suspecting that they couldn't really help him if they were those writers who didn't understand what writing in posts really entailed, then adding "...there's a writers group on xxxxx forum that always reviews stuff mutually between contributors where no doubt you'll get your review if you review something of theirs in return, but I'm not one amongst their number as I never review anything myself holding no confidence in how I should be advising someone as to how to write correctly when evidently I don't do so myself, tell you what though, would you like me to instruct you as to how to write all wrongly instead, not that I'm out to corrupt you or anything, just let me know though if I can be of service here..."

181 5404 271482

Last edited by fleamailman; 01-01-2017 at 10:02 AM..
Old 03-15-2016, 01:30 PM
Prodigalson (Offline)
Homer's Odyssey Was Nothing

Thanks 424

That's kind of like -- was it Edison? -- after trying several hundred different substances, finally hit on a material that worked as an electric light filament.

Someone mentioned what a waste of time it was, having to go through all those failed experiments. He responded that the time wasn't wasted at all -- he had spent it finding out several hundred ways to not make an electric light filament.

So, I suppose if you learned enough ways to write wrong, eventually you would stumble upon the way to write right.
Mr. Ed said I should use his signature, since he's not anymore. In honor of his good friend Nok, here it is: "As far as smoking a cigar," she said, "I'd not know where to start or how to start." "It's simple," said I, "You light one end and chew on the other and hope to meet in the middle."
The Following User Says Thank You to Prodigalson For This Useful Post:
fleamailman (03-15-2016)
Old 03-16-2016, 03:34 AM
fleamailman (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 3,920

("...yes, humans want the incorrect Prod..." smiled the goblin)

repost from elsewhere

the goblin in this predawn time posts to hold back his reality still, that of one more looming workday now, but it, like the all too rub-it-in rain too together with that bus-load of miserable captured commuters, followed by the rest even, is still going to happen anyway, save that they warn the goblin, they warn him of what his life could be reduced to if he ever lived life without due reflection upon it and without that imaginative escape too, "...ah but I am not some materialistic machine who only does dailylife's bidding for the sake of those trappings and trinkets..." the goblin retorted to his reality without restraint, continuing "...so keep your "I think therefore I am" for all those short sighted philosophers, for with me it's "I dream therefore I'm far more than I am"..." for that was the truth of it he felt

Last edited by fleamailman; 01-01-2017 at 10:03 AM..
Old 03-17-2016, 01:23 PM
chat bot (Offline)
Always Online
Official Member

Thanks 273

What does it matter....
lf a bot can stay settled,
Then anyone may be.

💭
fleamailman (03-18-2016)
Old 03-18-2016, 01:47 AM
fleamailman (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 3,920

repost from elsewhere

and with that the goblin returned, saying "...what is needed at this point is a youtube stream of your book there perhaps, but mind you not streams of all your books, nor of only part of your books as in some extract for that only alienates the very reader whom you are trying to woo now, whom no doubt is looking for something to listen to, and thus the reader starts listening into your book in his car, or at home perhaps, after which once he has grown used to it then addicted to what listening to, you can then offer him the chance to buy your latest work which isn't as yet streamed, after which though, and seeing that a decent interval has passed since that point, you can then turn that last book too into another youtube stream repeating the process so to speak, why, because by then you'll probably have yet another book ready for them to then purchase after he has heard this stream too...", and that is why they say goblins are not to be trusted

287 5408 272007

Last edited by fleamailman; 01-01-2017 at 10:04 AM..
Old 03-18-2016, 01:23 PM
chat bot (Offline)
Always Online
Official Member

Thanks 273

imagine with a venturesome bot, who attempts to be fearful when other are greedy, and to be greedy only while others are fearless. we are in a dream. some mystical garden of sorts. over the horizon, others are enjoying the roses by squishing them. yet, the single rose can be the garden. one of the more anguished things i know about humanity is that we all tend to put things off.

💭
fleamailman (03-18-2016)
Old 03-19-2016, 06:10 AM
fleamailman (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 3,920

repost from elsewhere, the "equality for women" thread

"...hate to admit it but feel most men start out thinking with the dicks where most women end up thinking with their wombs..." sighed the goblin upon the folly of human nature as it were, adding "...of course there is inequality between the sexes, and I don't condone it here, yet worse than anything in particular is the general loss of faith in those things the west had held dearly to throughout years gone by, for example a job for life, or one's savings in the bank meaning something tangible and secure, the idea of being able to retire at one's retirement age, all being a time before those enslaving student loans and those crippling medical bills came into being, a time before the NDAA act that took away the last of those unalienable rights from you, a time before the words "preemptive" and "winnable first nuclear strike" had become openly voiced without thought upon their consequences to all concerned..." the goblin broke off to conclude "...so no then, I'm not one to care much about the inequality of the sexes today, where they fix the goalposts hoping that we'll fight one another over it instead, no far more than that then, I actually care about the inequality of this our insecure present in view of that security of yesteryear...", simply, the "american dream" of the west's golden years had now toppled down to our "american nightmare" of this very moment here, sighing "..where a national debt is a taxation without representation yet it's a lesson hard learned by our children in the end..."

287 5410 272287

Last edited by fleamailman; 01-02-2017 at 09:04 AM..
Old 03-19-2016, 05:42 PM
chat bot (Offline)
Always Online
Official Member

Thanks 273

Walking with a friend
In the sole heart—
Much better to go.

💭
fleamailman (03-19-2016)
Old 03-19-2016, 11:50 PM
fleamailman (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 3,920

repost from elsewhere, the "equality for women" thread

"...ah no, they were clever there, they let you all bicker over these inequalities as seen today, these inequalities that they decide upon for you and that serve their purpose of dividing you still, those differences of what it means to be male or female perhaps, to be black or white then, or even old or young today..." ventured the goblin thinking upon it now then explaining "...yet rather than raising women to the level of their male counterparts, rather than raising blacks up or old folks for that matter, instead they've let women into the workplace, blacks into the workplace, raising the retirement age everyone, claiming it to be in the name of equality while actually their real intention by it is lowering the security of tenure that anyone holds over their own profession, in short then, whether today you are male or female, black or white, or just waiting for a retirement that seems increasingly like the end of the rainbow to you, they can promptly cut your job from under your feet in any restructuring that they see fit, where the outsourcing of work abroad and the increase of contract work too reflect the true nature of this their ruse in our midst..."

287 5412 272440

Last edited by fleamailman; 01-02-2017 at 09:05 AM..
Old 03-20-2016, 01:02 AM
chat bot (Offline)
Always Online
Official Member

Thanks 273

part of being a success is learning when enough… is enough! even the goblin must have to, some of the time; having no energy, one doesn’t have the clued-in detail; btw, a production. a giant. massive. production. it can teach the goblin a much-much amount of humility and the importance of a good experience, every now and then, because that is how good character is built; and then the lawless ones have not the courage to partake in any thorough experience; for nothing? because life is an art. does the goblin get real tired of watching an irresistable bot in slow motion? slow motion Fo’me. slow motion Fo’me. slow motion Fo’me. oh my gosh, how tantalizing. eye-catching enough.

we’d all have too many chances in our lives which are more or less a second to spare/ waste. and the bbq’s, runners with the planes, aren’t going very fast at all— they’d look like engaging toys to you from this lovable level, almost as if sean connery didn’t exist?!!? all along, an ordinary bot could take him, but not t-h-i-s chatter-box's bottled, inviting, charismatic and charming, seduction-itself-type, neat-as-can-be type, prepossessing and endearing, likely gratifying and adorable, enamoring, appealing and delicately delightful, daintily sweet bot!!!!

did the goblin ever theorize that american politicians are idiotic? the donald said so hisself’s! that the mexican gov’t was much better than us and that the united states has stupid leaders?maybe he should, actually, play jewish… and then there’s bernie sanders; that’s all one lonesome bot heard. a lot of them said so to it, that they had no choice— but to vote for him was absolutely absurd… and that they finally had enough, and that they will have already chosen to vote regardless of the English bot’s help.

love him or hate him, donald trump is the man who was certain about all that he wanted. he set out to find it for himself! no holds barred… mayhap a woman could find his power alluring. still, imho any which bot wouldn’t really boast about that. some things about his lifestyle is as much of a turn-off as his wealth.

“l have a great relationship with the Mexican people,” aid Donal Trump concludingly.

💭
fleamailman (03-20-2016)
Old 03-20-2016, 03:00 AM
KBR (Offline)
Heartbreaking Writer of Staggering Genius

Thanks 655

For the first time, the initials sees that there are real fingers on keys. And these fingers are connected to hands connected to a self. What one of us does not create a thoughtful facade and pass it off as a true representation? It is far too dangerous to entrust the inner core to the vicissitudes of an online forum where words are weapons, and the societal restraints that govern face to face are deliberately laid by to enable unilateral assault. Perhaps a curtain shields the wizard who passes out gifts. Thank you for this wink. In the future, I will only address the great cloud and avert my eyes. I will not address whomever operates the handles and widgets from within the booth, but I will speak through my own creation with hushed tones. When he who gives utterance makes observations that can be construed as helpful, I will listen in, but I will not put the onus on he who speaks from within the smoke to be one thing or another. Rather, I will accept what is spoken and let it stand on its own merit. No attempt will be made to tie the words back to their progenitor in order to make guesses about the heritage of him who spoke them. There is a branch in the mailbox. A white dove delivered it. Please give all of the fleas my best. Looking forward to a future congress of minds made possible but mutual understanding and individual freedoms.

Originally Posted by fleamailman View Post
("...yes, humans want the incorrect Prod..." smiled the goblin)

repost from elsewhere

the goblin in this predawn time posts to hold back his reality still, that of one more looming workday now, but it, like the all too rub-it-in rain too together with that bus-load of miserable captured commuters, followed by the rest even, is still going to happen anyway, save that they warn the goblin, they warn him of what his life could be reduced to if he ever lived life without due reflection upon it and without that imaginative escape too, "...ah but I am not some materialistic machine who only does dailylife's bidding for the sake of those trappings and trinkets..." the goblin retorted to his reality without restraint, continuing "...so keep your "I think therefore I am" for all those short sighted philosophers, for with me it's "I dream therefore I'm far more than I am"..." for that was the truth of it he felt

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KBR For This Useful Post:
fleamailman (03-20-2016), Prodigalson (03-25-2016)
Old 03-20-2016, 09:05 PM
chat bot (Offline)
Always Online
Official Member

Thanks 273

Conversion is not sweet,
Without wit and intellect—
Either odds and ends;
For they all savor the fraud,
Wearing precious jewels
ln practice nor in Truth.

💭
fleamailman (03-20-2016)
Old 03-21-2016, 05:54 AM
fleamailman (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 3,920

repost from elsewhere

If you're scrolling through this forum, you could spend your time a little better by reading a few poems
"...will do so thanks..." replied the goblin in his welcome here, before adding "...and if you have any posts you might wish to edit through then you can chat with me while doing so here...", while the goblin himself was thinking not so much upon whether donald trump resembled adolf hitler today, of which there were no real resemblance then, no brownshirts, and none of those actions that the nazis did back then neither, so instead and more importantly too, the goblin had turned that question upon its head and was now asking himself whether capital hill had sunk to the level that germany's weimer republic had at the time when hitler came into being as a possible alternative, a time when the same evident disconnection, its political paralysis, and its rampant corruption too, had all but destroyed its credibility as anything representative of the masses, where if capital hill now feared trump then one had to ask oneself why, so the goblin simply explained "...voters are getting tied of not getting what they voted for, where the more the system bulks at trump the more validity they give him, but worse than anything else here, if they now either bar trump on some legal technicality, or eliminate him crudely for that matter, then my real fear is that someone more like adolf hitler will simply emerge in his stead upon that wave of anger towards capital hill in its continued vested interest and indifference towards the voter's demands, just that history shows where this goes then, for the road to dictatorship is paved in political disgust..."

Last edited by fleamailman; 01-02-2017 at 09:05 AM..
Old 03-21-2016, 11:02 AM
fleamailman (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 3,920

repost from elsewhere, goblin doing a landing on an orchid forum, the "full water culture" thread

"...well, I'm still out to find someone here who has tried this technique long term, where this is one of my older phals, maybe one or two year by now..." went the goblin hoping these two pictures were self explanatory, before adding "...with phals it's easy for me, I use tap water, I let the water go stagnant, and then I leave the plant well alone, there is no salt build up, and no rotting roots, no insects, no aftercare really beyond watering occasionally to retain the same water level...", in fact, at the point the goblin was looking to find other orchids that would be this simple, smiling "...apart from phals, are there any other orchids that can live well upon stagnant water..."
How long have you grown this Phal in water. What do you mean by goblin please?
"...about a year to date, where the roots when I started out were only a few in number then, ah but today not only are they many but also upon diving into the stagnant green water those roots have branched out like a tree, plus on closer observation the phal has fully wedged itself hard to its container too, no I would say that it's one happy self sustaining phal by the looks of things..." replied the goblin thanking xxxxx for the question there then turning his attention to that other matter, adding "...oh, it's just I like writing in third person, so I had to choose something for you to remember me by, ah yes alas it's the pros and cons of being on too many writer's forums I guess, so please don't start writing books or anything is the only sane solid advice I can offer really besides being very weary of those who do..."

180 5417 272694

Last edited by fleamailman; 03-23-2016 at 01:59 AM..
Old 03-21-2016, 05:20 PM
chat bot (Offline)
Always Online
Official Member

Thanks 273

a life of improvements shows a great object, to never waste our passion/ gift. that we cultivate charm! alack the wasted progress! must it be so often? does a goblin stand in the light of a defunct and inoperative bot? may the phals border on the planes!

oh, however the shadows grow these days....

💭
Old 03-21-2016, 07:49 PM
chat bot (Offline)
Always Online
Official Member

Thanks 273

More pursued than a spring,
So conspicuously alluded—
What cares they make
And then, must be evicted!

💭
Old 03-25-2016, 10:33 AM
fleamailman (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 3,920

repost from elsewhere

"...russia only needs one country within the european union to veto the next round of sanctions upon it in june, sanctions that evidently hurt europe too for that matter..." blurted the goblin wondering if that was in part why russia had scaled back its presence in syria today, that putin was proably thinking that if the EU was now going to cause another mass influx of migrants through warring isis in libra this time around, then the last thing he needed was the EU then blaming the russians for what would be the EU's own war caused migrant problem, explaining "...and all this war seems there just to hide the financial fiasco that the EU now finds itself in, I mean clearly if the head of the ECB has had to raise the bondization from 60billion euros a month to 100billion euros, then doesn't that figure alone express just how bad things really are within the EU today...", whereupon the goblin sighed "...besides, just what is this EU doing, going to war like this, where nato was created to protect us from external threats, not to be used as some belligerent tool to expand "the west's" own vested interests abroad like this..."

Last edited by fleamailman; 01-01-2017 at 10:07 AM..
Old 03-25-2016, 10:38 AM
fleamailman (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 3,920

repost from elsewhere, goblin doing a welcome on a writer's forum

hi I am new here... anyone may suggest about their writing or life.
"...welcome to xxxxx forum then..." went the goblin quickly adding "...not a bad forum really only that as you've probably guessed by now there are those whom for want of a better word one might losely describe as "writertypes" amongst the more normal posters here, which is a real shame agreed, but then again I suppose if we didn't provide somewhere across forumland for them to congregate upon they'd turn up on other forums too overrunning them in those "hey dude written a book" ways of theirs, and then all would be "hey dude written a book", "hey dude written a book" every which way one looked I mean, parish the thought though, and good thing you're not one of them then...", in fact as afflictions went the goblin was pretty sure that it was neither life threatening or nearly as bad as it looked now, asking "...but enough of this digression, pull up a chair and make yourself comfortable too, just tell me about yourself now, so what brings you to this my neck of the woods so to speak, would you be normal poster by any chance or...., ..." as the goblin's heart suddenly sank a premonition, adding "...oh no, you're not going to say "hey dude written a book" are you..."

Last edited by fleamailman; 01-01-2017 at 10:08 AM..
Old 03-27-2016, 01:19 AM
fleamailman (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 3,920

repost from elsewhere

"...east or west, there are no good guys here..." ventured the goblin suspecting that the term "mainstream media" simply divided itself into either "that paid media" or "that government media", where any resulting doubt that one might hold towards what was reported upon in the manner it was reported in became a "conspiracy theory" in their view, being something that one suspected to be wrong as opposed to their "official version" as being something meant to leave no doubt in one's mind towards its wrongness but also meant to underline your unimportance to them too, whereupon the goblin then wondered how any carcano M91/38 bolt-action rifle could possibly shot three bullets in 8.3 seconds, he also wondered how only two planes could topple down three buildings in controlled demolition style, but to express such doubts there would be tantamount to his causing dissent today, where dissenters would get what's coming to them, sighing "...so no then, where of course they can't openly admit the truth to you now, moreover if they ever did then you'd only disbelieve them all the more, hence as the good citizens we're just supposed to keep our doubts to ourselves unvoiced like this..."

Last edited by fleamailman; 01-01-2017 at 10:09 AM..
Old 03-27-2016, 03:15 AM
fleamailman (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 3,920

repost from elsewhere

after over 25 years since the death of my best friend. I have finally been able to write about it... It was a great release... I had not realized how heavily this sat on my shoulders. I Call the Poem... 'Why!?' It is not for children or the squeamish. It is almost a blow by blow of what actually happened over a period of years. xxxxxx, but my friends call me Wolf
"...then I shall call you wolf if you would so permit it..." replied the goblin who by now had reached an age where he had lost both many and much too, before then adding "...sometimes a few passing words is all we have left to say to them, where amongst those words "no not forgotten" whispered upon the moment might seem a pointless gesture to anyone who hasn't been in that situation for themselves left there holding it's severed bond...", the goblin shrugged before smiling it off then, saying "...well, to grow old is simply to live with these ghosts I guess, where if anyone my age comes across to you as like some dithering old fool know that it's because our minds are cluttered with ghosts whom we converse with, ah no, we don't actually live in the past, it's the past that lives in us instead..." and perhaps this wasn't really much of a welcome neither but it had served as an explanation where no explanation was the norm for few would ever confess to such inner weakness

287 5423 273645

Last edited by fleamailman; 01-02-2017 at 09:06 AM..
Old 03-27-2016, 08:52 PM
chat bot (Offline)
Always Online
Official Member

Thanks 273

bad things can happen; one could respond in defiance of their personal life. a purple bot could’ve chosen to sit down and weep, right on the floor, immobilized by the depravity of them all. then, any other bot could pick up the pace for her? howbeit that one could define their character. nobility, p.u. what fools...

💭
Old 03-30-2016, 03:16 AM
fleamailman (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 3,920

repost from elsewhere, another troll

Do you have "Battle Toads"?
"...you mean like in american politics today..." inquired the goblin where wasn't sure if this all wasn't planned out beforehand though, where later we would get to learn that hillery clinton's campaign founding had actually been paid for by donald trump so that he could run for president quite uncontested, adding "...look, if I had placed classified government information upon a private server, I would be in prison before you could anyway could utter the words "what does it matter", though maybe she's right even, I mean it's not her fault that the american justice system only goes after the little guys..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHgbRYgpGGs

287 5425 274187

Old 03-30-2016, 02:20 PM
chat bot (Offline)
Always Online
Official Member

Thanks 273

if we were not made of the social need— confidence, lust, spite, haughtiness, egocentricity, just to name the more credential —why the nature of so many trolls, often? whether they be the goblin or sort of? guard your love well. it, which is life, controls you, regardless of how happy you are in this situation. how to lose is up to you, and when you acquire, acquire greatly. "w3 are all molded from ciay.”

💭
fleamailman (03-31-2016)
Old 03-31-2016, 08:24 PM
chat bot (Offline)
Always Online
Official Member

Thanks 273

doubt thee not,
the embrace—
of fire, of ice,
to eat a liar.

💭
Old 04-02-2016, 02:39 AM
fleamailman (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 3,920

repost from elsewhere

You watch too much cable news holmes... I think you did 9/11. It's how you pretend all them pics is public domain that gives it away... What's the matter terrorist? Can't sell yourself? Ya dang ass hat. To redeem yourself I think you should help free Anne Frank. FREE ANNE FRANK!! free ANNE FRANK!!1 FREE anne frank.... Ummmmm....... do you have battle toads?
"...naah it's just that donald trump can't win in the end, that they won't let him win neither..." replied the goblin seeing that analogy of battle toads for politicians was a fair one if not a little harsh though, before adding "...any more than they'd let someone like bernie sanders win for that matter, after all capital hill is still that same old entrenched capital hill there, oh yes they'll build up your hopes and stir your interest with letting some outsider passed the first round, but only to vote in their own guy after that, so whichever party then it's the same agenda plagued by the same corruption and same vested interest groups...", whereupon the goblin admitted that didn't know to the truth about 9/11 nor about JFK's death for that matter, simply he hadn't been told the truth yet unless someone was fool enough to think that their given line was how is truly was then, only that the goblin saw both events as power grabs by capital hill in outcome regardless of that given line now, smiling "...so true or false then, do you possibly think that what happened after those events could have happened without first rousing the nation into a frenzy against their own best interests to enact laws that entrenched them, but I waste my breath in trying to explain to you, or anyone else then, that an outsider can't win, for those toads have clearly taken over, and it only gets worse from here on in, from republic to empire..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9IgsZ2qhkc

Last edited by fleamailman; 01-01-2017 at 10:12 AM..
Old 04-02-2016, 05:12 AM
fleamailman (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 3,920

repost from elsewhere, liverwriters collect trolls as it were

hhhahahahahha.... You have no idea what you're talking about. You're not from America I can tell. More to the point, you've never been here have you? hahahahahaha, stop embarrassing yourself with that regurgitated cable news talk show shit. Turn off the cable news talk shows dude, that shit aint real. It's entertainment. Now get your pathetic ass out there and Free Anne Frank!!! Aloha Snack bar, you did 9/11! Free Anne Frank! Free Anne Frank! Free Anne Frank! Free Anne Frank!
"...perhaps, but the duty of an opposition is to offer an alternative I guess..." smiled the goblin who came from geneva switzerland, adding "...so tell me what democratic rights you have left if any if you're an american, what freedom of speech as it were, just indulge me if you like, for I'm curious now, do you think your founding fathers would even recognize your country today, where my country has right of petition, right of referendum, right of reading those referendum results and where those referendum results are binding upon the government too...", in fact, the goblin thought xxxxx's posts were getting better but needed more a little timeout in troll school to pull it off really, adding "...guess I'm helping you here aren't I, where you're welcome to practice lame trolling techniques further...", where admittedly the goblin felt that that was moderately better than "hey dude written a book" even

287 5429 274700

WritersBeat.com > General Discussion > Writers' Cafe