WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > The Billboard > Classifieds

Classifieds Advertisements go here. Content of this forum does not represent the service provided at this web site.

Free Pencil Art Book - Faces

Old 10-15-2012, 02:18 AM
kennyc (Offline)
Scribbling Master
Official Member

Thanks 93
Default Free Pencil Art Book - Faces

Hey Guys, I've put together a FREE ebook of many of my Pencil/Graphite Drawings called Faces with brief descriptions and stories behind each of the portraits. I'm in the process of publishing on Amazon but cannot publish for FREE there, so have set the price at 99 cents. Also since I'm going to make it freely downloadable from my website I can't enroll it in the free lending library or for KDP Promotions.

The idea behind it is to both share my artwork and do some promotion for it. I'm making the book free to share under the Creative Commons Licensing as long as it is unmodified.

From the Introduction:
I love faces! Young faces, old faces, faces of pain, faces of ecstasy. I am always looking for interesting faces to draw. Drawing them brings me closer to understanding what they might be feeling, experiencing or knowing. Iím particularly enthralled by old faces whose wrinkles are the roadmap of their lives and in which you can see every twist and turn they have experienced. By studying them it is as if you can learn some small portion of their wisdom that may apply to your own life. The faces in this small book have seen much of what there is to see and experience in this world and they are here to tell you their stories, not so much in the words, but in their images which by viewing you can explore much like roadmaps of their souls. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.
Both mobi and epub versions are available for download on my website such as from my Poems Page:

http://www.kacweb.com/poems/poetryindex.html

Hope you enjoy it and share it with your friends.

(and please let me know what you think and certainly if you find any typos, errors, etc.)

Enjoy!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
-

"Strive on with Awareness" - Siddhartha Gautama
Old 10-15-2012, 02:21 AM
Redlorry

Big congrats Kenny. My daughter is the budding artist in our house. I'll be downloading a copy for her.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
kennyc (10-15-2012)
Old 10-15-2012, 03:56 AM
luckyme (Offline)
The laughing one
Official Member

Thanks 704

Congratulations Kenny! I said something on my FB page about it. Hope it draws some attention.

Last edited by luckyme; 10-15-2012 at 04:10 AM..
Old 10-15-2012, 04:20 AM
kennyc (Offline)
Scribbling Master
Official Member

Thanks 93

Originally Posted by Redlorry View Post
Big congrats Kenny. My daughter is the budding artist in our house. I'll be downloading a copy for her.

Wonderful and thank you! Hope she enjoys it!

-
-
-

Old 10-15-2012, 04:21 AM
kennyc (Offline)
Scribbling Master
Official Member

Thanks 93

Originally Posted by luckyme View Post
Congratulations Kenny! I said something on my FB page about it. Hope it draws some attention.
Thanks, no real congrats necessary and much appreciate the mention! I hope people find it interesting perhaps useful!

Sort of brings my artistic and writing sides together a bit.

-
-
-

Old 10-15-2012, 08:39 PM
Lin

Wow, that is really quite nice work.
Wasn't even aware you were an artist.
Good job on the ebook production, too.
Old 10-16-2012, 01:51 AM
kennyc (Offline)
Scribbling Master
Official Member

Thanks 93

Thanks Lin, much appreciated!

-
-
-

WritersBeat.com > The Billboard > Classifieds