Looking for a Reading Buddy

Old 09-04-2016, 07:22 AM
Oughie (Offline)
I Am My Own Master
Official Member

Thanks 21
Default Looking for a Reading Buddy

Ahoy hoy!

I'm looking for a writer in the same position as myself. I have several screenplays of varying length that I want a writer's opinion of that isn't myself. A fresh set of eyes if you will. I want the person who reads my screenplays to give me their honest, brutal, no blowing smoke up my bum opinion. If you think it's utter crap then tell me. If you think it has potential but needs massive re-writes then tell me that too. Equally if it sparks an idea you think can improve it... feel free to say. I won't be offended.

In return I will do the same for you.

Essentially, I'm after a reading buddy who has screenplays that they either want proof reading or have sent off to Amazon Studios or something and had rejected and want some kind of feedback.

If that's you, please get in contact.

Cheers,

Oughie.

Old 09-26-2016, 06:51 PM
mandapanda (Offline)
Pencil pusher
Official Member

I would be willing to provide feedback for you!
Old 10-19-2016, 02:58 PM
wrc (Offline)
Scribbling Master
Official Member

Thanks 229

Howdy Oughie,

I think I'm interested in being of help. But I need more info to decide. How many pages, genre, friendly format or full of production bullshit. That sort of info.

I would prefer to have this conversation via PrivateMessage (PM). If we both feel good about my involvement we exchange email addresses and do it outside of WB. If you're interested, PM me.

Take care. wrc

Originally Posted by Oughie View Post
Ahoy hoy!

I'm looking for a writer in the same position as myself. I have several screenplays of varying length that I want a writer's opinion of that isn't myself. A fresh set of eyes if you will. I want the person who reads my screenplays to give me their honest, brutal, no blowing smoke up my bum opinion. If you think it's utter crap then tell me. If you think it has potential but needs massive re-writes then tell me that too. Equally if it sparks an idea you think can improve it... feel free to say. I won't be offended.

In return I will do the same for you.

Essentially, I'm after a reading buddy who has screenplays that they either want proof reading or have sent off to Amazon Studios or something and had rejected and want some kind of feedback.

If that's you, please get in contact.

Cheers,

Oughie.

You're not dead 'til you're dead and when you are you won't know it. So, keep on writing and having fun.

WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Fiction > Scripts