WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > General Discussion > The Library

The Library Reviews and opinions on published writing: prose and poetry.

WITHOUT REPROACH has been published

Old 12-25-2007, 10:51 PM
Anthony James B (Offline)
Typist
Official Member

Default WITHOUT REPROACH has been published

I just have to share my good news. My début novel, WITHOUT REPROACH has just been published by Libros International and is now available through Amazon and WHSmith. I've had short stories published for a number of years, but this is my first novel. Because I'm unknown, there's no publicity budget, so if any of you could find time to spread the word, I'd be most grateful.

This is the blub for it

La Finca Piedra is a beautiful Spanish villa and riding school, nestling under the sierras of the Costa Blanca. Jenny, born and raised in England, has no idea why she inherited it from Spanish artist, Juan García. She has never been there, never met him, has never heard of him and is not related to him... yet there are things about the ancient villa that feel uncomfortably familiar and she struggles to understand why.Eduardo, twenty years younger than half-brother Juan, is the main beneficiary of the Will. Conflict erupts out of Eduardo’s single-minded resolve to preserve the finca for the García family, and Jenny’s equal determination not to give it up. However, the longer she is there the less she understands, and she begins to question her sanity...
Direct and compelling, WITHOUT REPROACH is unashamedly raunchy. It is about intrigue, deception, and self-torment, the struggle between the arrogance of man and the inner strength of woman, a story of illicit emotions and dark secrets.

Any publicity would be incredible

Anthony James Barnett

Website,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Blog,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Blog,
Old 12-26-2007, 04:09 AM
Q Wands (Offline)
a’ Ghaidhealtachd chridhe

Thanks 452

Oh, what excellent news! Many congratulations and here's hoping your novel does well.

Old 12-26-2007, 03:29 PM
Lime & Tequila (Offline)
Abnormally Articulate
Official Member

Thanks 0

Interesting, a bit Gothic sounding, most of the the written blurb draws me in (well, the "unashamedly raunchy" reference makes me hesitate a bit, I'd probably find a different way to describe it, *smiles*). I'll keep your novel in mind, the characters intrigue me and the set up makes me ponder the plot.

Peace,

L&T

Old 12-30-2007, 02:32 PM
dorrie9 (Offline)
Intellectually Fertile
Official Member

Thanks 0

I am so happy for you. That's such great news. Hope your book does well. Have you started on the next one?Let's
toast to many more! Dorrie
Old 12-30-2007, 10:35 PM
Anthony James B (Offline)
Typist
Official Member

Thanks everyone, for your kind comments, and yes, Dorrie, I'm about 65000 into a sequel.

Happy New Year to you all

Anthony

Website,

Blog,

Blog,
Old 01-18-2008, 08:51 AM
mattiejane (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

Thanks 0

WONDERFUL! I hope it sells a million copies!
Mattiejane

WritersBeat.com > General Discussion > The Library