WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Writer's Beat > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself; we're all writers here, nothing to hide!

Hello, everyone!

Old 12-23-2012, 05:38 PM
DreamiMel (Offline)
Pencil pusher
Official Member

Thanks 3
Default Hello, everyone!

Hello, I'm DreamiMel, but everyone just calls me Mel. I come here to Post my Stories!(Of course) I've been writing for years, but recently, I wanted to go public. What better way but to join a writer's forum! Please be nice to me, I'm just a kid. I um, have Asperger's Syndrome, but I don't let get me down. I don't want any special treatment or anything. Treat me like a normal person, okay?
So, yeah. Here I am. haha!

The Following User Says Thank You to DreamiMel For This Useful Post:
RobertEvert (12-25-2012)
Old 12-24-2012, 12:00 AM
Loz (Offline)
Captain Unicorn Biscuits

Thanks 999

Hello Mel,

Don't forget to offer helpful critiques to other members as well as posting your own work. You can find details of how-to in the FAQs as well as guidelines for the site, so please do read those.

Other than that, do come in and make yourself at home. The coffee is hot, the tea fruity, and biscuits are readily available. Nom!
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Old 12-24-2012, 05:49 AM
fleamailman (Online)
Samuel Johnson, obviously!
Official Member

Thanks 4,007

("...nah, you're a writer and one of us now, so welcome to writersbeat where any excuse to write away will do, and where those readers just await your pen as we speak..." went the goblin thinking that if he befriended DreamiMel like this, she would share some her writings, whereupon he just smiled before dipping his hand into his pocket to pull out a large green carpet complete with a sunny afternoon a few deckchairs and some tea and biscuits, saying "...easy when you know how, just remember that I am here when you need someone to converse with, so don't try to be a writer, those types fail miserably running out of steam, instead simply enjoy what you write and you'll write volumes, promise...")

Last edited by fleamailman; 12-25-2012 at 07:16 AM..
Old 12-24-2012, 07:39 AM
DreamiMel (Offline)
Pencil pusher
Official Member

Thanks 3

Thank you, All! I sure feel welcome here! I might just suggest this site to other people. It's a nice, cute forum. I can't wait to start writing!
Old 12-25-2012, 02:15 PM
RobertEvert (Offline)
Copyist
Official Member

Thanks 3

Originally Posted by DreamiMel View Post
Hello, I'm DreamiMel, but everyone just calls me Mel. I come here to Post my Stories!(Of course) I've been writing for years, but recently, I wanted to go public. What better way but to join a writer's forum! Please be nice to me, I'm just a kid. I um, have Asperger's Syndrome, but I don't let get me down. I don't want any special treatment or anything. Treat me like a normal person, okay?
So, yeah. Here I am. haha!
Hey, MEL!!!

I'm not sure you can be a writer and be a "normal" person!

Welcome to the group. I hope I run into you on the boards.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Blog:

: (New Friends Always Welcome!!)

WritersBeat.com > Writer's Beat > Introductions