WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > The Billboard > Classifieds

Classifieds Advertisements go here. Content of this forum does not represent the service provided at this web site.

Announcing my New Marketing Company

Old 11-28-2014, 05:39 AM
Denisek (Offline)
Intellectually Fertile
Official Member

Thanks 2
Send a message via Skype™ to Denisek
Default Announcing my New Marketing Company

Hi everyone,

I have been mostly a lurker here, but I have been a member for several years. Back before I began blogging and handling SEO for clients on a freelance basis, I actually wrote creatively full time and learned all about the publishing industry. During those years I participated at Writers Beat a lot and even won a poetry contest held here.

I come here today to tell you about the new business I have started. I have a financial backer and so things are moving pretty fast. It is called SBP Marketing Solutions. We are having the website designed by a top developer, thought there is a blog place holder there now with a post explaining our services. The link is http://smallbusinesspromote.com.

I've come here to tell you about a lightbulb moment I had yesterday. It suddenly came to me that with the years of experience I have with creative writing, publishing and the marketing side of things, I'm going to create a special Authors Marketing package. It won't cost as much as the SEO package of a traditional business but will include all the same advantages. My latest client thinks I'm a magician, lol! I got her company on the first page of Google in 3 weeks. I can do the online marketing for your book or writing service and make that happen for you too.

If this sounds good, give me a shout at denisegrier@smallbusinesspromote.com. Thanks for taking the time to read this post. If you know of anyone who could use my services, please tell them about us!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Denisek; 11-28-2014 at 05:41 AM.. Reason: Spelling
Old 12-16-2014, 03:33 PM
Brett Nortje (Offline)
Typist
Official Member

Thanks 4

Originally Posted by Denisek View Post
Hi everyone,

I have been mostly a lurker here, but I have been a member for several years. Back before I began blogging and handling SEO for clients on a freelance basis, I actually wrote creatively full time and learned all about the publishing industry. During those years I participated at Writers Beat a lot and even won a poetry contest held here.

I come here today to tell you about the new business I have started. I have a financial backer and so things are moving pretty fast. It is called SBP Marketing Solutions. We are having the website designed by a top developer, thought there is a blog place holder there now with a post explaining our services. The link is http://smallbusinesspromote.com.

I've come here to tell you about a lightbulb moment I had yesterday. It suddenly came to me that with the years of experience I have with creative writing, publishing and the marketing side of things, I'm going to create a special Authors Marketing package. It won't cost as much as the SEO package of a traditional business but will include all the same advantages. My latest client thinks I'm a magician, lol! I got her company on the first page of Google in 3 weeks. I can do the online marketing for your book or writing service and make that happen for you too.

If this sounds good, give me a shout at denisegrier@smallbusinesspromote.com. Thanks for taking the time to read this post. If you know of anyone who could use my services, please tell them about us!
This is great, well done. i may be in contact with you when i am ready to publish 'properly.'
Old 12-16-2014, 04:12 PM
brianpatrick (Offline)
Still Clicking!
Official Member

Thanks 1,199

Originally Posted by Brett Nortje View Post
This is great, well done. i may be in contact with you when i am ready to publish 'properly.'

Contact spammers and link droppers at your own peril...
The Following User Says Thank You to brianpatrick For This Useful Post:
daes13 (12-16-2014)

WritersBeat.com > The Billboard > Classifieds