WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Writing Craft > Writing Help & Issues > Character Clinics

Character Clinics Come and discover new things about your characters

Somni

Old 11-22-2011, 04:53 PM
fishstic (Offline)
Word Wizard
Official Member

Location: I've moved to my imagination it's okay though, they know me here.
Thanks 5
Default Somni

Hi I am Somni. My name is very special it means dreams. I am 15 years old in the 10th grade at Arkham High.

I love to write because it is the only way I can voice my mind with out Gale getting mad at me.

Gale... ... ... He's my boyfriend, I love him so much.There is just something about him that makes my mind go numb and my stomach to fill up with butterflies. There isn't anything I wouldn't do for him. Although, I haven't always known him.

He moved in down the street from me when we were in eight grade. My friends Anna, Tjaden and Charity say that I shouldn't hang out with him because he's bad news. I just can't help hanging out with him, when I am with him I feel less alone. I don't know what I would do without him.

My favorite subjects in school are English, Journalism and Theatre Arts.

My teachers all love me and I like them too, but don't tell Gale he don't like teachers.

I have never been in trouble at school before and neither has my childhood friend Joe, Gale don't like him either.

Everyone at school has seen Gale mad, laughing menacingly or cussing. BUT I am the only one who's seen him CRY.

Some words that have been used to describe me are talented, insecure and obsessed.

I disagree I am NOT obsessed. Gale loves me too, I think.

Meowth: You're right. We do have a lot in common. The same Earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what's the same instead of always looking at what's different, well who knows? ~~ Mewtwo: I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.(My facebook page:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
)

Last edited by fishstic; 11-30-2011 at 06:47 PM..
Old 11-30-2011, 06:46 PM
fishstic (Offline)
Word Wizard
Official Member

Thanks 5

We could start right before I have to tell my story.

Gale got in a huge fight with Joe and guns got involved. I was watching the fight when Gale gave me a gun and said "Finish him."

I had never even held a gun before but I knew that I could never hurt Joe, I known him forever. I lowered the gun refusing to kill my friend and then Gale pulled a gun and shot Joe. The shot went right through his shoulder and into mine.

I then without aiming fired at Gale and killed him. I didn't mean to. I just wanted to help Joe.
Meowth: You're right. We do have a lot in common. The same Earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what's the same instead of always looking at what's different, well who knows? ~~ Mewtwo: I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.(My facebook page:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
)
Old 12-04-2011, 11:59 AM
lost-nomad07 (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

Thanks 0

Did that day change you? Did Joe live?
Old 12-04-2011, 05:39 PM
fishstic (Offline)
Word Wizard
Official Member

Thanks 5

I learned a lot about trust that day, Joe could have taken that gun away from me but he trusted me.

I don't know if he lives yet, I am lying in the hospital trying to explain to a cop why Gale and Joe were fighting, and where he got the guns from.

I am scared, they might blame me if Joe is dead.
)

WritersBeat.com > Writing Craft > Writing Help & Issues > Character Clinics