WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > General Discussion > The Intellectual Table

The Intellectual Table Discussions on political topics, social issues, current affairs, etc.

Mohicanís Miscellaneous Meanderings

Old 03-10-2018, 10:39 AM
Mohican (Offline)
Tall Poppy
Administration

Thanks 678

Humor alert. not a political posting

If John of Patmos would browse the internet today for half an hour, I don't know if the Book of Revelations would be entirely different or entirely the same.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mohican For This Useful Post:
fleamailman (04-29-2018)
Old 04-20-2018, 07:42 PM
Mohican (Offline)
Tall Poppy
Administration

Thanks 678

This is probably satire, but it might have happened....

https://www.duffelblog.com/2018/04/j...e-world-peace/

If John of Patmos would browse the internet today for half an hour, I don't know if the Book of Revelations would be entirely different or entirely the same.
Old 04-20-2018, 07:56 PM
Mohican (Offline)
Tall Poppy
Administration

Thanks 678

Again, probably satire...or fake news...

maybe not?

http://babylonbee.com/news/zuckerber...ng-lizard-eye/

Old 04-29-2018, 06:43 AM
Mohican (Offline)
Tall Poppy
Administration

Thanks 678
Default This seems less and less like Satire, and a commentary on "Single Payer"

http://babylonbee.com/news/prime-min...heir-children/

Old 04-29-2018, 11:15 AM
brianpatrick (Offline)
Still Clicking!
Official Member

Thanks 985

http://babylonbee.com/news/nation-re...-minaj-single/
Old 04-29-2018, 11:18 AM
brianpatrick (Offline)
Still Clicking!
Official Member

Thanks 985

Apparently Christian America doesnít like Nickiís pussy. Iím sure Christ will save them from the brown peach.
Old 05-05-2018, 07:18 AM
Mohican (Offline)
Tall Poppy
Administration

Thanks 678

It seems that more than one Federal Prosecutor involved in the tRUMP-Roosha Collision investigation has a history of being a bad actor...

https://howiecarrshow.com/2018/03/22/2322/

in related news, Lisa Page resigned from the FBI.

Old 05-05-2018, 07:20 AM
Mohican (Offline)
Tall Poppy
Administration

Thanks 678

brianpatrick wrote:

Apparently Christian America doesn’t like Nicki’s pussy. I’m sure Christ will save them from the brown peach.

Nicki who? Is she one of the contestants on the new American Idol?

Old 05-05-2018, 07:27 AM
Mohican (Offline)
Tall Poppy
Administration

Thanks 678

brianpatrick wrote:

Apparently Christian America doesn’t like Nicki’s pussy. I’m sure Christ will save them from the brown peach.

Old 05-05-2018, 07:40 AM
Mohican (Offline)
Tall Poppy
Administration

Thanks 678

Deep down in my own personal echo chamber that is Mohican's Miscellaneous Meanderings I really do like sharing things with the group.

In a stellar example of the culture going wrong, the Boy Scouts will stop being the Boy Scouts.

As this happens, I see them becoming irrelevant and membership dropping further.

As the 'Bee points out (satire, not a real news site) there is no satisfying people. http://babylonbee.com/news/bigoted-b...other-genders/

Old 05-05-2018, 08:34 AM
Mohican (Offline)
Tall Poppy
Administration

Thanks 678

From Thomas Sowell:
Thomas Sowell (@ThomasSowell): "Our children and grandchildren may yet curse the day we began hyping race and ethnicity. There are countries where that has led to slaughters in the streets but you cannot name a country where it has led to greater harmony.
"

Old 05-05-2018, 03:48 PM
brianpatrick (Offline)
Still Clicking!
Official Member

Thanks 985

Originally Posted by Mohican View Post
Nicki who? Is she one of the contestants on the new American Idol?

She could probably buy the American can idol franchise and silence it by stuffing it up her...

https://youtu.be/zXtsGAkyeIo
Old 05-06-2018, 11:45 AM
Mohican (Offline)
Tall Poppy
Administration

Thanks 678

Originally Posted by brianpatrick;744627

[URL
https://youtu.be/zXtsGAkyeIo[/URL]
I wander if that's what the BLM played outside the Bundy compound when they got tired of recorded rabbit squeals?

Old 05-06-2018, 11:46 AM
Mohican (Offline)
Tall Poppy
Administration

Thanks 678

Perhaps because you’re not the customer any more. You’re simply a “resource” to be managed for profit." Claire Wolfe -Little Brother is Watching You: The Menace of Corporate America

WritersBeat.com > General Discussion > The Intellectual Table